Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
I'm gonna repost the two commands I get a decent amount of use from when my saves get lost or I'm just feeling lazy.

in the console for your browser paste this to unlock all feats. (I am unsure if it works with the online version, but I know for sure it works with the locally-run one.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get the best use out of the first one, make a super basic save, all default settings. Then once you're past the attitudes or whatever screen and are in your room, open your console and put in the feats command, save the game, then use options to restart the game. You should have all of the feats unlocked. Bonus: This works for modded versions that add new feats!
Hi there, I posted that first command here a long time ago I believe, but I've since found a better alternative.

Doing:
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.feats.allSaves.points = 720
When creating your char will get you more points than you can normally even have (normal max is 480) to avoid choice stress, yet still allows you to earn feets and get the satisfaction of discovering and unlocking every part of the game yourself.

It just offers a lovely flying start for people not into keeping saves and restarting multiple times to get their best character.

Both commands work with online, but the mobile version of the feat command and the new one (just put javascript: in-front of the latter and put it into a bookmark or in the url bar) will not work on dolmods because dolmods runs the game in an iframe. It'll work fine on any place that does not.

Now, you're thinking, 'But I want dolmods on mobile!"

I got you my hypothetical friend..

JavaScript:
javascript:window.location=document.getElementById('mod-content').src
will get you out of the iframe and while at it, make dolmods' banner stop taking up valuable screenspace on your mobile device (and fix the issues of menu things sometimes going off screen).

After this,

JavaScript:
javascript:SugarCube.State.variables.feats.allSaves.points=720
Should get you all the points your heart desires.

https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-4-5-3-vrelnir.20259/post-11052883
the second command there can do it instead. Sorry for posting this amendment so so late, I ran into the issue on mobile myself, switched to another site and forgot all about having posted it here.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
All of these are pretty much the antithesis of this game
Yes!
I agree, but I want to play the game, not sit in the Asylum for many days or be captured by Eden for the days.
Hard to escape from the slavery/asylum is not fun for me.

There's other cool fun gameplay for me: sandbox streaptease, school sandbox, rich dancing party, crossdressing, expose street running.

PS Sometimes I wanna more games like DoL (but without hard to escape "features")

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes!
I agree, but I want to play the game, not sit in the Asylum for many days or be captured by Eden for the days.
Hard to escape from the slavery/asylum is not fun for me.

There's other cool fun gameplay for me: sandbox streaptease, school sandbox, rich dancing party.
That's how the game wants you to be like.
Hence the point of us struggling to survive and get by another day w/o getting abused.

Once you do find and learn the ways on how to escape them, it will click and you can't go back to your usual nub days.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
What interesting event? Haven't check on updates in a minute so I'm out of the loop.
i did some digging, and it's not even interesting. a 15yo coomer-brain wormed their way into being a contributor, making sprites for the mod, then the game itself. then got banned from contributing to the game (but not the mod) for being a nuisance. then, when past 16, told their age to jojo dev, who, being from south america, didn't care and did nothing. then a few months before turning 18, that coomer-brain revealed his age to some discord girl, who then contacted the game's purge squad, and so jojo dev was immediately cancelled for not telling coomer-brain's age to them without them asking first, with some additional made up charges slapped on top, which they had to scale down and back-peddle on, because some other dude, who they eventually cancelled as well, kept pestering them about it. then some other modders tried to pick up development of the jojo mod, but it was raw spaghetti, so they couldn't. then jojo dev, suddenly uncancelled and citing his mental health problems, just decided to take down those modders' efforts, which i was not happy about, but nobody else cared, so whatever. at least that's my take. i can't guarantee that me or my sources are not biased. it was years ago, and everyone moved on.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, I'm not sure how that isn't interesting 'cause that coomer-brain did smth most sane folks won't do.
It's on the you can't make this sh- up levels. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
i did some digging, and it's not even interesting. a 15yo coomer-brain wormed their way into being a contributor, making sprites for the mod, then the game itself. then got banned from contributing to the game (but not the mod) for being a nuisance. then, when past 16, told their age to jojo dev, who, being from south america, didn't care and did nothing. then a few months before turning 18, that coomer-brain revealed his age to some discord girl, who then contacted the game's purge squad, and so jojo dev was immediately cancelled for not telling coomer-brain's age to them without them asking first, with some additional made up charges slapped on top, which they had to scale down and back-peddle on, because some other dude, who they eventually cancelled as well, kept pestering them about it. then some other modders tried to pick up development of the jojo mod, but it was raw spaghetti, so they couldn't. then jojo dev, suddenly uncancelled and citing his mental health problems, just decided to take down those modders' efforts, which i was not happy about, but nobody else cared, so whatever. at least that's my take. i can't guarantee that me or my sources are not biased. it was years ago, and everyone moved on.
Don't feel too bad about seeming biased. If I really cared I'd look myself instead of asking for an abridged version. In a way I'm kind jealous hearing of people gearing up to "protect" a minor. Where was this back in early Warcraft days where I constantly got DMs from creepy guys that didn't care I was 13 or groped by my schoolmates back in jr high (middle school for Americans)? At the same time, being banned from expressing horniness due to age has to have some repricusions as well, such as them taking it out on their peers and siblings.

Oh well. I'm not here to open old wounds and I lost interest in DoL a long time ago.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Once you do find and learn the ways on how to escape them, it will click and you can't go back to your usual nub days
I have ~200 hours in DoL :') but still don't know how to escape from Asylum, but Eden is not so big problem, but these events so annoying in any case.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have ~200 hours in DoL :') but still don't know how to escape from Asylum, but Eden is not so big problem, but these events so annoying in any case.
skulduggery is your best friend in any bad end location.
Asylum is just you buttering up to the staff, ignore them patients, get the card and yeet yourself out of there.
Or just get sent to the isolation room while in a blood moon and visit tentacle plains -> yeet yourself out of there.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

anomajou

May 7, 2023
I have ~200 hours in DoL :') but still don't know how to escape from Asylum
there's a decent choice of options:
- lose all your trauma. can be done in about a week if you're spamming socialize options
- lose all your awareness until you're deep in the negatives, entering the hidden innocence state
- obtain the keycard through either stealing or grinding status enough to ask inmates to distract the guards and then attacking dr. harper, then pray your science is high enough
- have eden love you, have more days passed than he allows you to leave for, lose half the trauma meter, make sure your hands aren't bound, then wait for the rescue
- wait for blood moon and brave the tentacle plains (dangerous)

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
there's a decent choice of options:
- lose all your trauma. can be done in about a week if you're spamming socialize options
- lose all your awareness until you're deep in the negatives, entering the hidden innocence state
- obtain the keycard through either stealing or grinding status enough to ask inmates to distract the guards and then attacking dr. harper, then pray your science is high enough
- have eden love you, have more days passed than he allows you to leave for, lose half the trauma meter, make sure your hands aren't bound, then wait for the rescue
- wait for blood moon and brave the tentacle plains (dangerous)
1) I only escaping by lose all trauma almost every times. But it's so long.
2) Wow, sounds interesting!
3)"obtain the keycard through either stealing or grinding status enough to ask inmates to distract the guards and then attacking dr. harper, then pray your science is high enough"
So I have to grind two stats at max?! (Skullduggery and Science) >__<
And I don't know where's to grind Skullduggery skill, except underwater treasure chest but I don't like the lake and forest because of Eden. My running skill don't works here :< I can run from any enemies only in the city.
4) One time I made max love with Eden (he/she help me to escape from farm), but it's not so fun to make it again. :')
5) Two or three times I found tentacle plains but I can beat it at all.

PS I need more games school/colledge/academy sandboxes like "Bully" but with H content.
But I found only two games: Fixer and DoL,
so, sometimes I wanna to turn DoL in school sandbox by mods without Asylum and Eden. :')

PPS Sometimes I dreamt about the game mix of Karryn's Prison + Celesphonia + DoL + Bully...
To get 2D school sim, with combat system, RPG parameters, customization and sandbox gameplay.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Locations I would want added to DoL. Public library. Every town has one, and provides many a service (studying, gameplay advice, lore).
Cemetery. Great for spooky events, spooky holiday events, and the occasional lore drop. If it were me, I might place it between the temple garden and the forest. Forcing you to walk through the cemetary when needed. Could be a tense experience at night. Totally unrelated, the thought of making a graveyard in a game makes me think of Fable. They were pretty amusing places when you weren't being attacked by hollow men.
University. Can't stay in kiddie school forever... or at least I wouldn't. Opens up more gameplay stuff, and new jobs. I was thinking a few old jobs could also be reconfigured with the Uni in mind. For example, no way some kid with absolutely no experience could get a job in a fancy office the way we can now. I'd think you'd need to earn an internship or something. Uni could introduce at least one new NPC. I was thinking a dean or president of the University. And boy would I have ideas for them, lol; I even have ideas for how old NPCs are still involved with your life.
An elementary school (grades 1-6). For your kids. I don't believe in eternal infancy. Got some ideas for children, too. Almost entirely cute and wholesome ideas, for example: your five year old making you a present out of macaroni for your birthday. Or making you a cute card. That sort of thing.
Maybe add a real estate office, or incorporate its functions into one of the places I want to rename.
Which brings me to the two places I would rename. The Mayor's Office I would change to City Hall. For several reasons. One, I've never heard of a mayor having an entire building to themselves, it's stupid. Two, a City Hall can serve many functions, like having the mayor's office in it, if names are ever added you can go here to change your name, maybe buy/sell property here, etc.
Second place I'd rename is our school. Right now it's just School, but since I'd add an elementary school and a university that makes little sense to me. Which school? Anyways, two suggestions. Either renaming it to Intermediate School or Secondary School (grades 7-12). If you're wondering where I got the intermediate thing, I once attended an intermediate school. I didn't pull that out my ass, lol. Probably better to call it Secondary School, though. Think that's better known.
Anywho, I've talked a little about some of my ideas here before, and I felt like sharing my thoughts again. I think I repeated some ideas, but I definitely mentioned some new ideas, too. It feels good to get these off my back.

Last edited:

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
Anyone knows when or how i get this scene (is this full ntr route or its happens when we unlock the yarizo?)
btw if anyone knows this scene can explain?

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes