ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
ohh so no matter what, even if i dont want her as my lover, if i dont help her shes gonna get whored out and traumatized....
Well, if you don't want her as your lover, don't visit her room. The punishment sequence only triggers when you try doing that.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Well, if you don't want her as your lover, don't visit her room. The punishment sequence only triggers when you try doing that.
Ohh so if I just never go in to her room she never gets punished? Daily won't know she didn't pay if I don't tell her XD

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
20 hours?
I think I'll just spam Robin's animal TF interactions.
Animal interactions?
Maybe I wrong and it's only 5-15 game hours,
but it's only 1-2 minutes of real of time to reduce full Trauma Points.
And Robin is not available all day like Brothel's shower.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Animal interactions?
Maybe I wrong and it's only 5-15 game hours,
but it's only 1-2 minutes of real of time to reduce full Trauma Points.
And Robin is not available all day like Brothel's shower.
If it's 5 - 15 then yeah I'll consider it.
Spamming masturbation can lead to some of your parts becoming sensitive so I don't think I'll rely on that a lot.
You don't wanna get stunlocked on a 1v1 just 'cause some of your parts are sensitive and you orgasm after two or three touches from them. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Heck, even the Temple's weed- incense not only reduces trauma and stress, also gives willpower too except it's hourly and it closes at 00:00.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Is there like a face mask or covering I can get so I don't get prostitution or exhibition reputation if I work the brothel or strip club?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Wait dose having a body part sensitive (like in character creation) will stun lock you how dose that work? Is that why my character keeps orgasming?!

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
This didn't sound right to me, as Robin has always been taken away in all of my games, usually sometime in October. So I went and tested it by repeatedly pressing the "go forward 24 hours" cheat without having done anything except having been introduced to her, and it was October 30th that Robin disappeared from her room (which seems actually a couple of weeks later than she usually is when I spend a decent amount of time trying to help her out, but whatever).

Robin.png

So even avoiding her doesn't prevent it.

Azi VonVeil Yes.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Ohh so imeven if you avoid her, and take nothing from her, she will still get oubished...so I need to watmtch her like a hawk so I can intervene before the first punishment. Even if i don't want her as a lover, im still gonna help her out cuz I don't want her to get raped

So higher sensitivity mean even if your getting raped you will still respond ....got it

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This didn't sound right to me, as Robin has always been taken away in all of my games, usually sometime in October. So I went and tested it by repeatedly pressing the "go forward 24 hours" cheat without having done anything except having been introduced to her, and it was October 30th that Robin disappeared from her room (which seems actually a couple of weeks later than she usually is when I spend a decent amount of time trying to help her out, but whatever).

View attachment 3493435

So even avoiding her doesn't prevent it.

Azi VonVeil Yes.
Well, you interacted with their room then haven't you
Wait dose having a body part sensitive (like in character creation) will stun lock you how dose that work? Is that why my character keeps orgasming?!
The sensitivities multiply arousal gained from given parts, yes

Reactions: Amhran

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Wish this game had a sexuality system, minus arousal form wrong sex and bonus from right sex, so when being molested or raped by men you have more time and don't have to worry about orgasming even thought your at max pain and stress...cuz I know nothing gets me off more then EXTREME PIAN!!

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Well, you interacted with their room then haven't you
Yes, I see that I misunderstood. I thought you were saying her disappearing only happened if you took Robin as your lover. I didn't know that her disappearing only happened if you actually go to her room when the prerequisites have been met...that's interesting, though probably not how it should work.

4.50 star(s) 177 Votes