dezil

Apr 25, 2020
I'm playing on Android, right now I'm on a farm where the heroine is turned into a cow, and in the milking scene I can't continue... What should I do? Screenshot_20240331-144931.jpg

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Ah, something happened... After I turned the screen and reset the scene, everything is fine, I don’t know yet what will happen next, if anything happens I’ll write it down. So the scene continues...

Aug 14, 2019
Actually, Vrelnir doesn't merge anything, contributors set up git mergers which either LolipopScythe or PurityGuy handles (I wanna say lolipop, but not positive). Should be easy enough to verify, but if absolutly needed I can dig through old discord pm's with Vrelnir and post something (for some strange reason many people just don't trust random folks on forums. Go figure)

As for the the "huge list of features and content that has no direct crediting to a contributor", here's a full list for the last year (also since 4.0 convieniently). Month/year listed for ease of confirming.

3/24 - For 4.6, there's 1 (sensitivity shown in characteristics)
12/23 - For 4.5, there were 0
12/23 - For 4.4, there were 2 (temple quest to the island, and a shortcut to island.)
10/23 - For 4.3, there were 3 (another temple trial, 2 additional weapons, and a feat.)
10/23 - For 4.2, there were 3 (a loft upgrade, a bad end, and some feats)
6/23 - For 4.1, there was 1 (added a condom machine)
4/23 - For 4.0, there were a bunch, as there should be for a major upgrade.

Possible I missed something, only skimmed them since I'm not wasting much time on this, but in the 11 months since the 4.0 release, the only significant things Vrelnir's left uncredited are 2 temple things, a loft upgrade, and a bad end.

Note: Didn't go though the subversions, they're mostly bugfixes and Vrelnir hasn't done those for years
Vrel normally does the final merging of content (Purity and myself have done it when something NEEDED to be done asap, tho thats rarely needed), individual contributors will fix conflicts within their own code, but there are those like myself that can help if ever needed. While issues do sneak by (Looking at you 0.4.6.0 to 0.4.6.2, first issues I've had to manually fix for a good while), most of the time they are caught by the few of us that do checks on others code submissions.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Ive basically decided to not interact with the incoherent rambling about how vrel is doing "nothing" and just sitting around collecting patreon money. The people spouting that are the ones that have already made up their minds and even if you slapped a livecam on them that broadcasted their life 24/7 they would still point at every time they would leave to take a piss as proof that its all a scam. Its not about having a coherent thought or argument. Its about being mad someone is having some form of success they couldnt.

None of this is to say that the contributors themselves arent appreciated or dont pull their own weight. Just that saying they are the *only* ones doing work is absolutely fucking delusional.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
will helping robin with the stand once i take on her debt and we are lover(or not) increase the ammount of money she gives me to help pay said dept?
aslo i do nto see how the strip club bartender is a good source of money its $25 an hour and so far 8/10 times i get the person trying to force me outside inot a gang rape...

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
will helping robin with the stand once i take on her debt and we are lover(or not) increase the ammount of money she gives me to help pay said dept?
aslo i do nto see how the strip club bartender is a good source of money its $25 an hour and so far 8/10 times i get the person trying to force me outside inot a gang rape...
How much you make is a bit stat-dependent with VIPs; otherwise Listening in is how you figure out where the smuggling points are occurring.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
do we really not get an option to just punch the head teacher in the face? bitch you cant have my panties we both know this inst government sanctioned

OMG who would have thought the hardest part about romancing Whitney is trying to pass out....i cant go 30min without someone trying to rape me...just let Whitney kidnap me already!

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
do we really not get an option to just punch the head teacher in the face? bitch you cant have my panties we both know this inst government sanctioned

OMG who would have thought the hardest part about romancing Whitney is trying to pass out....i cant go 30min without someone trying to rape me...just let Whitney kidnap me already!
You need to be highly popular with your classmates for that. Once you select the Complain Option, everyone will join you.
With a high defiance you can punch them if they are bullying Sydney.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You need to be highly popular with your classmates for that. Once you select the Complain Option, everyone will join you.
With a high defiance you can punch them if they are bullying Sydney.
yeah thats only for the boob inspection, all you can do is run away from the penis and pussy one(or just give her your panties)

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
how do i get other people to eat my pussy? iv got 4 prom and im having consensual sex with Robin but i only get the option to eat her out not the other way around
and when im sucking her tits what is the difference between lick and suck
and is there anyway to make molestation/rapes turn into consensual ones? im tired of getting so much stress from sex that I WANTED TO HAVE

also is dock work coded to be impossible? i started fully rested and no stress but after one day maxed out fatigue and half bar stress,,i have 6/6 physique by the way

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
how do i get other people to eat my pussy? iv got 4 prom and im having consensual sex with Robin but i only get the option to eat her out not the other way around
and when im sucking her tits what is the difference between lick and suck
Can't initiate that yourself annoyingly, gotta pray to rngesus for it to be initiated. Makes receiving oral quite rare.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14
4.50 star(s) 179 Votes