Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, you interacted with their room then haven't you
No no, they can still get taken away even if you haven't interacted with their room.
I tried cheesing it by trynna abuse prerequisites but after looking at the social tab, there I see the good ol' 100% trauma on their status box so I guess it dun' work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yes, I see that I misunderstood. I thought you were saying her disappearing only happened if you took Robin as your lover. I didn't know that her disappearing only happened if you actually go to her room when the prerequisites have been met...that's interesting, though probably not how it should work.
Your profile picture..isnt that the girl from Big O?

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
No no, they can still get taken away even if you haven't interacted with their room.
I tried cheesing it by trynna abuse prerequisites but after looking at the social tab, there I see the good ol' 100% trauma on their status box so I guess it dun' work.
Hmm, I tested it myself as well: I got all the way to December and Robin was alright in the social tab...until I actually visited her room, and then she was immediately taken and the trauma applied to her. Is there another trigger besides just visiting her room for her to be abducted?

Your profile picture..isnt that the girl from Big O?
Yes, it is Dorothy.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
ohh that mod is HERM not harem..so can you romance multiple characters? like can i have robin AND Whitney?
Yes. But there ain't much interactions between them tho.
Robin will just lose "Love" if you are spotted being affectionate with others, nothing else.
Whitney doesn't care, and so with most of the love interests. Except Kylar or Avery, they do react negatively if they see you with others

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yes. But there ain't much interactions between them tho.
Robin will just lose "Love" if you are spotted being affectionate with others, nothing else.
Whitney doesn't care, and so with most of the love interests. Except Kylar or Avery, they do react negatively if they see you with others
wait so you cant have a gang bang? like i cant take robin with me to go to Whitney's house to have a 3 some?

Reactions: Nessiah

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Not yet, but maybe on future vers. I do hope that we can make Sydney and Kylar have something between them, or making a harem for Alex lol

Reactions: Nessiah

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
' Raising Awareness is generally not advised if the player wishes to play it safe " wait high awareness is dangerous?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
' Raising Awareness is generally not advised if the player wishes to play it safe " wait high awareness is dangerous?
It's generally better to keep it at like 3 or smth.
'cause the higher it is, the more the PC actually realizes how twisted their world is and let's just say hallucinations become real. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
how do you attach a file like that?
also a dumb question how do i get my character to stop covering up in the portrait? im int he middle of a strip show and shes covering up her tits XD

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 177 Votes