Csoda

May 21, 2022
If you deny Bailey at Alex's though he just makes Remy stronger
Yes, but once you've fully upgraded the farm, that becomes a non-issue. With everything upgraded, the farm can basically defend itself without you being there.

Granted, at this point, the Bailey payment is also pocket change.

The recommendation if you want to be optimal at farm defense and don't care about $4k/month, is to ONLY pay Bailey on the week before the farm assault. Their reinforcements go poof as long as you pay them before the assault.

Reactions: mullovergem

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
you can just not pay in the temple and take a grace hit, I don't know if there's consequences for having zero graces but it's so easy to get them back that living at the temple feels like cheating

dopplerprox

Dec 23, 2023
you can just not pay in the temple and take a grace hit, I don't know if there's consequences for having zero graces but it's so easy to get them back that living at the temple feels like cheating
Yeah, this is what I meant. I was wondering if there is any downside to it?
Since after refusing to pay in the temple I can o back to the orphanage as if it were paid.

Also I was wondering if there is any point in going to school/taking the test after A+ all the subject?
As long as I avoid Friday exams, I should keep my current grades forever right?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Also I was wondering if there is any point in going to school/taking the test after A+ all the subject?
As long as I avoid Friday exams, I should keep my current grades forever right?
With A+ you can get distinctions, which restore control. Either way you have to keep your grades up at least a bit, since if you go all the way to -100% your grade will drop automatically.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
I am very interested in what other transformations await us. I played a lot of time and, as I understand it, there is a possibility of transformation that is logical and desired by many “probably” this is a Slime girl, a Mermaid - a Siren, a Dryad, liliraune or Alraune, turning at the Remy ranch not into a cow, but into a centaur, Lizard Girl, Queen Bee. There is a plot where on the bloody moon, we are possessed by the spirit of the necklace, I would like to see more content with this, for example, if the character is a girl who is pregnant, she can inhabit him, or turn us into a ghost spirit, or completely take over the body and we will actually be playing with a different character with different stats and thinking, as well as other abilities. In general, I expect a lot from this game and especially from modding where the character changes, instead of pixels there is a normal body.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
More TF are totally likely to come to the game eventually but you should really temper your expectations. The game as it currently is built doesnt really allow for large modifications so anything beyond different ears wings and tails with flavor text is just not likely to happen. At least any time soon that is. Its good to have high expectations but too high and all you will do is disappoint yourself. Many things seem simple to add at face value but for every line added or every sprite changed requires so so much more under the hood to get it to work. Not to mention the compounding interest you have to take into account when you want all of these new features to play nice with all of the old features AND newer ones that arent made yet.

Difficulty in adding anything to a game like this isnt additive when it comes to difficulty. Its multiplicative. The more bells and whistles you add to do new and fancy things the more things you add that have to play nice with everything that came before and after it. A new body type ingame isnt just a copy and paste. Its finding every single reference to the default body, adding in notation for it to be referenced differently, injecting code to reference those references, and then bugfixing the thousand of references to make sure they all work.

Drastically different body types simply arent coming anytime soon. If ever.

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
I am very interested in what other transformations await us. I played a lot of time and, as I understand it, there is a possibility of transformation that is logical and desired by many “probably” this is a Slime girl, a Mermaid - a Siren, a Dryad, liliraune or Alraune, turning at the Remy ranch not into a cow, but into a centaur, Lizard Girl, Queen Bee. There is a plot where on the bloody moon, we are possessed by the spirit of the necklace, I would like to see more content with this, for example, if the character is a girl who is pregnant, she can inhabit him, or turn us into a ghost spirit, or completely take over the body and we will actually be playing with a different character with different stats and thinking, as well as other abilities. In general, I expect a lot from this game and especially from modding where the character changes, instead of pixels there is a normal body.
a plant TF is apparently in the works

as for the rest, you can start working on it if you want
bc i dont think anyone else will lol

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
On that note also, the TFs are purposefully implemented in the way where it's unknown whether the protag actually transforms in any way or runs around with paper ears glued to their head
It's been a minute but I recall winter tries to rip your ears off. They're definitely not paper as they would tear or at least get crumpled. Also you can glide with the wings. Who tf thinks "I'm such a slut. Let me strap a glider on my back 24/7"?

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
It's been a minute but I recall winter tries to rip your ears off. They're definitely not paper as they would tear or at least get crumpled. Also you can glide with the wings. Who tf thinks "I'm such a slut. Let me strap a glider on my back 24/7"?
It was a slight hyperbole, the intent stands. The protag is implied to be possibly somewhat delusional.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
what kind of otherworldly power is this? is she needed to enter the mirror with tentacles? where can I get it?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
what kind of otherworldly power is this? where can I get it?
It's any of the transformations, which you can find plenty of guides on how to acquire in the thread and in the Wiki. That will just unlock some appearance control such as which wing/ear/horn sprite version you'd like to use or on which layer that part will be drawn(over hats, under hats, behind back, etc), nothing cool.

is she needed to enter the mirror with tentacles?
What?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
what kind of otherworldly power is this? is she needed to enter the mirror with tentacles? where can I get it?
As post above states, transformations. Regarding mirror and tentacles, you can interact with tentacles every day at 3:00, to enter the tentacle ppains it needs to be a blood moon and you need high deviancy iirc

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
As post above states, transformations. Regarding mirror and tentacles, you can interact with tentacles every day at 3:00, to enter the tentacle ppains it needs to be a blood moon and you need high deviancy iirc
last i checked you need to be hallucinating to interact with the tenticles

4.50 star(s) 178 Votes