whori

Oct 24, 2017
I've played this game a bit through a few different updates, and one thing that annoys me is the fact that while yes, the game is about surviving being the toy, you have no way of ever being the one using others as toys, despite overwhelming others in interactions. Is there ever any plan to add anything of the sort? Or at least make it so that in consensual sex scenes you can have some mobility over how the scene plays out?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
How do you go back to the old saves menu, I keep trying but only get the new one? The problem is that the save description is only partial does not show the date and time stamps, this does not allow me to see which save is which.

Edit: I figured it out. 1) load a game (and go to a new location?) 2) go back into the save menu, tick the box then close the save menu. 3) go to a new location and a new option for save / load should appear.
These instructions might not be exact, but you should get the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir and DD2

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Hmm to expand on the previous post a farm would kinda fit in in the forested area so farm animals could work in the game like a way to get money AND/OR get caught by a randy farmer. The bear scene could also be made into an escaped circus bear that can also keep you like a pet and give you another transformation like a bear girl. I mean wolf, cat, bear why not right? Hell you could even make her into a cow in the farm or even a sheep.
See where I am going with this? ;)

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So how long before animals can make the PC pregnant ?
So the pregnant and Male Pregnancy is working?
Pregnancy is a "not yet" kind of thing. Still further down the line. A LOT further down the line.

Ryproar Because Wolf, Fox and Cat Transformations are more popular than Bear TFs.
But to be able to make a cow-titted MC use those udders to produce? That's kinda hot. The "Nice cow tits" dialogue comes to mind when I think about this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
What about more extreme content for example temporary / permanent physical injuries and scarring / forced tattoos and the like?

Also at the moment there is almost no repercussions for stealing everything from the clothing store, be funny if a security guard catches you and takes you to the back room...

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer
Aug 14, 2019
Also at the moment there is almost no repercussions for stealing everything from the clothing store, be funny if a security guard catches you and takes you to the back room...
While I am a programmer, im not much of a story writer, so I left that free for others to write, if u have any ideas u really like or think you could write youself, send it to vrelnir.

Pregnancy is a "not yet" kind of thing. Still further down the line. A LOT further down the line.
Those questions are from me opening the can of worms which is anal pregnancy. For vagina based pregnancy, the same issues as above apply on top of any artist work to add the vagina based pregnancy bump which is not in my skill set either. Suggestions and submissions will help, but the image work is still very important.

Theres also the fact that I want to work more on the anal pregnancy first. I added a little something new, but I helped in other areas recently

Last edited:

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Wolf, fox, and cat may be more popular BUT they have been done to death honestly. I mean why not mix it up a bit? If not a transformation then how about the dread of having to fight off a horny bear that has your scent and thinks you are his/hers?
I am just tired of every time I go into the forest it is ALWAYS Eden. Plus the bear is hard as hell to fight off physically so that would make the character have to be even more cautious when speeding around ignoring the tracks. That and I like the concept of being caught by wildlife and used like a toy. I mean being used by a human is a sucky thing, BUT you can negotiate with a human. An animal however can't be negotiated with thus making you come up with a contingency plan.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Well, let's be honest...some humans are no more the negotiating type than an animal. Guess that makes sense considering some humans wind up being much less humane than we'd all like to think people are at first glance.

But that's beside the point, which I agree that some more variety could be nice. Especially something less than overdone or even a little unexpected. That sort of surprise is usually a good one. Some of the lack therein is likely for several reasons, new art being needed for one, and more writing being another, and that's if everything else plays nice with the code (which never does, am I right?).

Reactions: Vrelnir

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So how long before animals can make the PC pregnant ?
So the pregnant and Male Pregnancy is working?
As Squark says, human and animal pregnancy is planned but still a long way off. Last update did introduce anal parasites that grow inside you though, thanks to lollipop scythe.
i have 0 suspicion yet i can't take the keycard.
0 suspicion makes it easier to take, but it still requires a decent skulduggery skill.
I've played this game a bit through a few different updates, and one thing that annoys me is the fact that while yes, the game is about surviving being the toy, you have no way of ever being the one using others as toys, despite overwhelming others in interactions. Is there ever any plan to add anything of the sort? Or at least make it so that in consensual sex scenes you can have some mobility over how the scene plays out?
Aye. The player character is kind of a cinnamon roll no matter what you do, and won't force themselves on someone outside of extreme circumstances. I agree the ability to do so would add a lot to the game, but it would take a long time to get it working right, and I don't want to neglect other areas of the game.
Hmm to expand on the previous post a farm would kinda fit in in the forested area so farm animals could work in the game like a way to get money AND/OR get caught by a randy farmer. The bear scene could also be made into an escaped circus bear that can also keep you like a pet and give you another transformation like a bear girl. I mean wolf, cat, bear why not right? Hell you could even make her into a cow in the farm or even a sheep.
See where I am going with this? ;)
I see where you're going there!

That's kinda the plan for the farm. You'll be able to make money there, and there'll naturally be beast content. I want it to be interesting for players with animals disabled too though.
Ryproar Because Wolf, Fox and Cat Transformations are more popular than Bear TFs.
But to be able to make a cow-titted MC use those udders to produce? That's kinda hot. The "Nice cow tits" dialogue comes to mind when I think about this.
Player lactation is planned to come a little before the aforementioned farm update. There'll be ways to put the PC's milk to use.
What about more extreme content for example temporary / permanent physical injuries and scarring / forced tattoos and the like?

Bodywriting is planned, and may be extended to forced tattoos.

It would be cool to have some immediate risk to stealing clothes, I agree. It's too easy at the moment. It'll get harder once the punishments for crime in general are fleshed out.
Wolf, fox, and cat may be more popular BUT they have been done to death honestly. I mean why not mix it up a bit? If not a transformation then how about the dread of having to fight off a horny bear that has your scent and thinks you are his/hers?
I am just tired of every time I go into the forest it is ALWAYS Eden. Plus the bear is hard as hell to fight off physically so that would make the character have to be even more cautious when speeding around ignoring the tracks. That and I like the concept of being caught by wildlife and used like a toy. I mean being used by a human is a sucky thing, BUT you can negotiate with a human. An animal however can't be negotiated with thus making you come up with a contingency plan.
I intend to include more abduction scenarios, but I'd like each to be suitably unique.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
If you could make a toggle of some kind to make certain things not happen that would be great as well. Like I said before and I will say again I AM TIRED OFF ALWAYS LOSING TO EDEN!!!
Seriously I pepper sprayed him 23 times. 23 TIMES! And he STILL wins. Please try and make a way to toggle his ass off or at least make a way to perma kill him...
Out of the numerous times I was in the forest to get the wolf scene to start when I was being hunted 9 out of 10 times it was Eden. It is like the guy likes to be maced to be honest.:confused:
I like the toggle for certain fetishes and I appreciate it but the lack of a way to make certain NPCs not show kinda kills it for me.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
If you could make a toggle of some kind to make certain things not happen that would be great as well. Like I said before and I will say again I AM TIRED OFF ALWAYS LOSING TO EDEN!!!
Seriously I pepper sprayed him 23 times. 23 TIMES! And he STILL wins. Please try and make a way to toggle his ass off or at least make a way to perma kill him...
Out of the numerous times I was in the forest to get the wolf scene to start when I was being hunted 9 out of 10 times it was Eden. It is like the guy likes to be maced to be honest.:confused:
I like the toggle for certain fetishes and I appreciate it but the lack of a way to make certain NPCs not show kinda kills it for me.
if you have 23 shots of pepper spray im going to assume youre using cheats. if so just set eden to max love and then spend a little time getting to the section where you ask him to live in town. from then on you can just ignore eden in the forest tbh

• Sad
Reactions: Ryproar

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah that is all fine and good BUT what if I do not want to encounter his stupid ass at all? It is just annoying to me is all I am saying. They have toggles for fetishes BUT mind breaking and forced "therapy" is a HUGE turn off to me. I guess I will have to deal with it being thrust into my face every time I go there. I am just saying a toggle would be nice is all.
Oh and yeah I was using cheats BUT only to get his ass off of me. Hell I would be happy if he was afraid like the damned wolves get. I mean if I got maced that many times I certainly would not try over and over again.:rolleyes:

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah that is all fine and good BUT what if I do not want to encounter his stupid ass at all? It is just annoying to me is all I am saying. They have toggles for fetishes BUT mind breaking and forced "therapy" is a HUGE turn off to me. I guess I will have to deal with it being thrust into my face every time I go there. I am just saying a toggle would be nice is all.
Oh and yeah I was using cheats BUT only to get his ass off of me. Hell I would be happy if he was afraid like the damned wolves get. I mean if I got maced that many times I certainly would not try over and over again.:rolleyes:
Going into the cheat menu and hitting confirm rerolls your current action and can be used to bypass him when he finds you.

If you use it in an action chain like hiding in the alley with the dog barking itll reroll that current chain.

If you use it in an action chain like taking dance lessons itll skip the current event and go to the next event in the chain.

Reactions: Ryproar

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
That I did not know tbh. It says to not use it during scenes so I assumed it would mess up progress somehow. Thanks for letting me know.

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
That I did not know tbh. It says to not use it during scenes so I assumed it would mess up progress somehow. Thanks for letting me know.
Thats why you dont use it during scenes lol

Any situation where you actually shouldnt use it youre probably going to be there by choice anyway

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes