Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So I've been playin' this game for awhile and I would like to give developer some suggestion:
1: Please make male and female bodies more specific for example bigger hips and thighs and narrow waist and feminine legs for female , and for male more masculine looking body you can even make a gym for workout and make the 'mc' looking sexier and attractive (make the girl looking more thick and male more muscular) at current the body is always looking the same and bland while the player constantly improving their physique.
2:It's just more of an Idea but I think it works well to have this mechanism in the game ---> you see when the character had sex for too many times you need to put more stats for genitals for example if you're a girl your vagina becomes wider and wider and this makes you to easily put as many dicks inside you as possible and for male your penis becomes bigger naturally and in reverse if you avoid having sex for awhile you can recover and get back to your original size and even take back your virginity I think that would be interesting.
3:Also add more skin colors and more sex animations
That's all
~wish you luck~
While I agree that having a variety of body sprites would be good, it would take a long time to adjust all the clothing images. The size of the sprite and low resolution also make adding more detail difficult. I'm not an experienced artist, so keeping sprites simple and cute is probably wise.

There is a mod called Feminine Lewdity that gives the sidebar sprite a more feminine appearance, though I don't believe it is up to date with the current version.

I am considering a more detailed view of the character's body for the characteristics screen that would take more attributes into account, as that wouldn't require clothing sprites.

As for orifice stretching, I want to tie the difficulty the PC has accepting large girths to their skill with the orifice in question instead. This is largely because gaping holes just don't do it for me, and I think the sex skills could use more depth in this way.

Skin tones and more sex animations are planned.

Thank you!
Truth, I thought I was the only one getting these the way everyone was responding. I switched browsers (used Microsoft edge, i.e internet explorer, to my shame) and even deactivated my ad blockers. I kept getting this error message. So, frustrated, I went with the mobile version so I could get somewhere. Even happens in that version as well. Maybe, there's a minor bug somewhere.

I did notice a pattern though, if no one else has anyway. the game doesn't simply crash, there's a small build up where some characters aren't being described properly. Like, intsead of 'Curvy woman' it'll read '0 woman'. It'll do that about 2-3 time then when you go to any area this error message appears and crashes the game unable to progress unless you have the cheat tab available where you can move time forward 'uncrashing' the game. But after a while the pattern starts up again to crash it
I'm sorry for the trouble. This should hopefully be fixed in the next update.

In the meantime setting the proportion of men with vaginas to 0 should fix the problem, as I believe that's what's causing it. It's not ideal though.
is there any sex in the mansion tutoring job or is that smut free? also did you remove the option to finger ass while masturbation?
The mansion tutoring job is smut free.

You should be able to finger your ass during masturbation. It has an awareness requirement, though starting as knowledgeable is enough.
So the last class of school is going to pool and improve your physique but instead of that you can add club activities such as: art class or martial arts or pool or gaming club and etc... you can choose one of them at the first day of school and later if you changed your mind you can leave that club an join another one
School clubs and other classes are planned.
would really love a way to stay dry when its raining or at least have a way to not care about soaked clothes, because i seem to waste way to many days trying to get home, also does robin not always come to your room?
I'd like to add a coat once the other problems with clothes are resolved. In the meantime I might add an umbrella.

Robin visits your room the first time once they have high love, and subsequent times require high love and at least two jars of lust.
Kylar encounters ending when the player reaches orgasm instead of when non player does would be tight
Agreed.
when will next update be?
I'm resisting giving an ETA because I'm bad at them, but I'm trying to get it done soon. I keep biting off more than I can chew.
i hope that update is soon i honestly just cant play really it keeps having that error pop up at most random of times that i kinda have save over and over just to be ready for it.
Sorry for the bother. See the answer I gave Dreadful, as it sounds like you're encountering the same problem.
I finally got around to making the other map I wanted to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not as happy with it, but it should do.
The other map, just to have them both together:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's amazing how clearly you're able to present them.

FacelessEye

Dec 23, 2018
It's amazing how clearly you're able to present them.
It helps a lot that you've laid the town out very consistently. The biggest decision I had to make was where the lake was in relation to the rest of the forest, but I figured the run off from the lake was probably feeding the underground lake, so I put it on the east side.

On an unrelated note, something's been bothering me about the promiscuity system. Why does initiating vaginal with your boy/girlfriend Robin take more promiscuity than whoring yourself out to random strangers? I got the impression that Robin is meant to be like the player in terms of how they interact with the world, so does that mean that they have promiscuity 5 to be able to initiate penetration?

Reactions: Vrelnir
Oct 16, 2017
While in swimming class at school, I end up diving into the water and getting this:
"You feel like something is amiss, and then you realise, your school swimsuit bottom is gone!"
The problem is that I was wearing a standard School One-piece Swimsuit at the time.
I should probably add that I'm playing as a crossdressing boy, as the "boy" part might be the reason behind the error.

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
>.<' I was curious about taking a look at Degrees of Lewdity and seeing if I could manage to help expand on anything but when I open up DoL with Notepad++ it looks pretty intimidating. xD lol I tried a few different html editors but every time I open the file it crashes the editor. I've tried CoffeeCup and DreamWeaver but both of them crash. Could anyone recommend an editor? :)

Aug 14, 2019
>.<' I was curious about taking a look at Degrees of Lewdity and seeing if I could manage to help expand on anything but when I open up DoL with Notepad++ it looks pretty intimidating. xD lol I tried a few different html editors but every time I open the file it crashes the editor. I've tried CoffeeCup and DreamWeaver but both of them crash. Could anyone recommend an editor? :)
Dont bother trying to edit the html file, your best in making a fork on the git and for that, it's best for you join us on discord to limit conflicts during development.

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
If you really want to edit the html files I suggest using Atom

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks :D It actually looks a lot less intimidating now to work on using the gitgud version. I made a couple changes and am trying to figure out how to compile it to see how it looks afterwards. >.<

Last edited:

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
I compiled a fresh copy of DoL but am getting errors. xD I was wondering if anyone knew what I might be doing wrong?

1569892024381.png

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
Are there plans for assertive actions during consensual sex? so far the only options are meek and submissive, or doing nothing which seems submissive to me.

Last edited:

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Are there plans for assertive actions during consensual sex? so far the only options are meek and submissive, or doing nothing which seems submissive to me.
With promiscuity you can penetrate and be penetrated on your own terms

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I compiled a fresh copy of DoL but am getting errors. xD I was wondering if anyone knew what I might be doing wrong?

View attachment 416185
Because you already launched previous version of the game and didn't change version number your browser trying to use old cookies. Clear them.
Yes, just clear cookies. Or use another browser. Or you can just rename the file I guess.

Aug 14, 2019
Because you already launched previous version of the game and didn't change version number your browser trying to use old cookies. Clear them.
Yes, just clear cookies. Or use another browser. Or you can just rename the file I guess.
file name shouldnt matter, errors like that often suggest something else.

View attachment 416185
first of all, are you using tweego version 2.0.0 from ` `?

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks, I already tried this but no luck. >.<

file name shouldnt matter, errors like that often suggest something else.

first of all, are you using tweego version 2.0.0 from ` `?
Yea.. Finally figured it out.. My dumbass without paying attention copied the complete tweego folder and overwrote the storyformats folder that came from DoL. >.<'

Oct 16, 2017
I'm playing the latest version posted on this website, and there are issues with the Tailor and the Wardrobe Delete Clothes function. When wearing the top half or bottom half of a torn School Swimsuit and going to the Tailor, nothing will be fixed due to the tailor claiming everything's already fixed. When trying to delete several clothing articles, regardless of category, they don't get deleted, cluttering my clothes inventory with lots of unusable half pieces of one-piece outfits because they just don't want to get deleted or fixed.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes