menny

May 28, 2017
I really want to say that whenever this game updates it just gets better and better keep up the good work guys!

Reactions: Vrelnir

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Let me get this straight - anal pregnancy is in, but you still can't be a futa PC? What kind of backwards priorities are these?
The best kind. :sneaky:
Futa requires a lot more in terms of changes, new story content, many combat checks. While some progress has been made, there is still a way to go.

Anal pregnancy however was something I personally wanted in and had a partial version working a good while before 0.2.3.X. And while I did ask vrelnir to help me with the story content, he didn't need to deal with the code behind the scenes so that he didn't need to spend much time on it.

Lets just say he seemed rather excited when I first let him know how much I had done on it.
Holy shit that's hot. I think I love you.:love: Also time to put a pregnancy tag for all the supreme gentleman to see.

Last edited:

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
it's a Characteristics so it needs to be grind. (Note: like Submissiveness, Deviancy, Exhibitionism, Promiscuity and etc,)
Oh. Makes sense now.

Something I've noticed about masochism is that Leighton does not have any reaction if the main character has an orgasm while being spanked. They're a confirmed molester, it would make sense for them to at least comment about how much of a slut protag is if not outright take advantage of it. Especially if the protag has a penis and headmaster's clothes are now covered in jizz.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Bug! android version: on costume make outfit the keypad with the keyboard screen covers the name you are imputing so you can't see what you are typing, I don't want outfit named shcokk, or evfiday, or dr.konss, for not being able to see what i am typing on costume made cloth ensembles. (See attach screen shot)
Please let a space on the bottom so the keyboard don't overlap the space you intro the name of your new outfit... <.<

Question: how to increase butt size? is there a way to get IDK urchill parasites, inflatable rectal worm with spines anal infestation xD or make Dr. Harper perform a Nicky Minaj surgery or something? (note: the rectal warms with spines was a pick I saw in 4chan /d, don't judge me! i attach here just for the shits and giggles) but any way, how to increase butt sizes? thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stae

Dec 28, 2017
How do I go into the plinth room within the Lake Ruins? I've opened the door with a key, but there is nothing to do inside. Only option is 'leave'

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
so does anyone know where the new character Gwylan is ?
"Gwylan the keeper" is the keeper of the forest shop ;).

How do I go into the plinth room within the Lake Ruins? I've opened the door with a key, but there is nothing to do inside. Only option is 'leave'
I didn't check this myself, but DoL wiki states, "You can find a decaying bronze key, which unlocks the plinth room within the Lake Ruins. On the first occasion that the player enters the plinth room, they acquire an ivory necklace studded with jewels. On later visits to the plinth room, if Beastiality is enabled and the player has Deviancy 4, the player can engage in a consensual tentacle encounter."

how to discover the soup kitchen?
Go to the Temple, pray until you see "A monk carrying a donation plate walks by."
Make a large donation. In the next message, there will be info about soup kitchen whereabouts.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
will there ever be a feature to alter your characters skin tone? you know, light, tan, dark, tanlines, that kind of thing?

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
"Gwylan the keeper" is the keeper of the forest shop ;).

I didn't check this myself, but DoL wiki states, "You can find a decaying bronze key, which unlocks the plinth room within the Lake Ruins. On the first occasion that the player enters the plinth room, they acquire an ivory necklace studded with jewels. On later visits to the plinth room, if Beastiality is enabled and the player has Deviancy 4, the player can engage in a consensual tentacle encounter."

Go to the Temple, pray until you see "A monk carrying a donation plate walks by."
Make a large donation. In the next message, there will be info about soup kitchen whereabouts.

Thanks

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
DD2 and Frurose, I recall you two had a problem with my save menu during 0.2.3.X regarding the missing time stamp. Are you happy with it now in 0.2.4.X? My plan is to remove access to the old save menu in the next version that isnt a simple patch, unless I need to make further changes. So the earlier you guys want me to look into something about it, the better.

Thanks. Those content toggles are there for a reason, they lock out some content, but it's understandable that there is content that isnt for everyone. Nothing wrong at all with toggling them off or on.
I'm fine with the save menu now. Thanks for that.(y)

Reactions: lollipop scythe
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes