Oct 16, 2017
I'm currently trying to get into the Plinth Room of the Forest Lake Ruins, ever time I try and enter it, the game just acts as if I didn't move anywhere, making it the same amount of turns to get to the surface as if just searching the pots outside of the Plinth Room.
Do I need to keep giving unopened boxes to the Museum in order to, at some point, get access to the Plinth Room, or is that room just bugged in the current version?

Aug 14, 2019
Yea.. Finally figured it out.. My dumbass without paying attention copied the complete tweego folder and overwrote the storyformats folder that came from DoL. >.<'
Good to know your were able to figure it out, thinking on it now, that same thing occurred to me briefly.

irregarde

Oct 12, 2017
i've just started playing and although i rarely enjoy sub-focused games i'm having a ton of fun with this.

that being said, i'd still love to see some (more) content that lets the character become more influential. whether it's by becoming very personally strong in combat (like, you can have your arms pinned easily, apparently regardless of fitness, and can be incapacitated by pain or orgasm pretty easily apparently regardless of willpower); by having a gang and/or more influence over dogs/wolves; by buying and running businesses; etc. although obviously i'm suggesting those things because it's my deal, i think the idea of moving into higher-value risk situations plays well with the themes.

i also feel like some of the health bars bounce around really quickly, particularly Control and Stress. my character can have Control wiped to nothing within two encounters, and then get it back just as easily. the in-game behavior here is weird: both because of the hard plateaus for action effects based on e.g. depravity level, and because ongoing actions don't restore it, so it's a lot of starting what are logically ongoing actions, like streaking or intercural, then stopping those actions to be able to restart them.

what i'd love to see there is a 'resting point' mechanic, a point of trend. when the character's temporary value is above the rest point, they lose a tiny amount of that value each minute; and when below it, they gain some each minute. by default, for example, characters might have a Fatigue 'resting point' of max, so they gain some Fatigue each minute they're awake for. but becoming fit might lower it to the extent that a perfectly athletic character who is fatigued would naturally shed some even without sleeping.

i wouldn't tie Control resting points to defiant or subordinate behavior, but things like having lots of consensual sex or driving away attackers might raise it; while fighting back and losing, or not being helped when screaming, or etc would lower it.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
And I was just thinking tonight that I was wanting to check this game out again. It's a fantastic game, but I skipped the last big release. Nice timing for the craving to return, though!
Vrelnir is usually busy making his game but he post updates both his blogsite and his discord but i eventually check my discord and see what's up with some new updates then it pops out new update from Vrelnir's discord channel and then boom new update looks like they've been doing every monthly update which is its good for a big content for a sprite/text based game like this.

Reactions: Vrelnir
Aug 14, 2019
Let me get this straight - anal pregnancy is in, but you still can't be a futa PC? What kind of backwards priorities are these?
Futa requires a lot more in terms of changes, new story content, many combat checks. While some progress has been made, there is still a way to go.

Anal pregnancy however was something I personally wanted in and had a partial version working a good while before 0.2.3.X. And while I did ask vrelnir to help me with the story content, he didn't need to deal with the code behind the scenes so that he didn't need to spend much time on it.

Lets just say he seemed rather excited when I first let him know how much I had done on it.

Aug 14, 2019
DD2 and Frurose, I recall you two had a problem with my save menu during 0.2.3.X regarding the missing time stamp. Are you happy with it now in 0.2.4.X? My plan is to remove access to the old save menu in the next version that isnt a simple patch, unless I need to make further changes. So the earlier you guys want me to look into something about it, the better.

While parasites and anal pregnancy aren't my jam, I appreciate the amount of work you do, lolipop scythe
nice contributing the game lollipop scythe
Thanks. Those content toggles are there for a reason, they lock out some content, but it's understandable that there is content that isnt for everyone. Nothing wrong at all with toggling them off or on.

Last edited:

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
Main character cums while being paralized with pain. Still no masochism trait. Tried it twice to no result. Should it be done several times?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
DD2 and Frurose, I recall you two had a problem with my save menu during 0.2.3.X regarding the missing time stamp. Are you happy with it now in 0.2.4.X? My plan is to remove access to the old save menu in the next version that isn't a simple patch, unless I need to make further changes. So the earlier you guys want me to look into something about it, the better.
I haven't been able to play the game update yet, but i did like you include the option to view the save with the time stamps on the later update, thank you for doing that really appreciate it!

The only problem i have encounter is that the game shoots down if i enable images, so now i play the game with no images at all. It sucks to play like this but at least i can play it with no issues, and it does feels like a test game, the only thing is i fall a sleep quick because repetition and tedious combats, but hey! i play the game to go to sleep and i sleep very quick now, which is good as i suffer from insomnia, now my only problem is to make an effort and put the Android on the bed table before falling asleep or i sleep with it over the pillow, and i don't want to fray my brain!

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes