ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Interesting.
Reading the code shows sadism improves damage output of defiant actions. A flat damage increase i think.
But i cant really figure a decent way to improve it. I have tried but had bad luck of unwillingly finishing too early from a touch or something, while also im unsure the stat increases properly ... like i improved masochism level to 1 by accident while having nearly no sadism. I fight out of every unwanted encounter so logically that makes no sense.
Sadism only increases if Arousal is > 80%. Biting and headbutting is most effective.
So, get yourself in the right mood and the right position before you hit.
If one bite is not enough you'll get some Masochism for free...

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
Hoping that some (or more) perks are given for high love with people of interest. especially the teachers like having them look the other way on certain actions. like the math teacher no longer getting mad at you for your exposed animal parts. as well as the eventual fucking the teachers. (why else would we be able to choose their genitals)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Another way(the one I used) to grind sadism is-Have decent enough Exhibitionism and Go to park at night(Around 9pm),Enter your gender appropriate bathroom and spam masturbate until the arousal bar fills sufficiently(till"you feel horny" or a "heat rises within you"),Then enter the opposite restroom and A fight should ensue,beat the fuck out of him/her at high arousal-Rinse and Repeat. You will lose a lot of Control with this method but some of it can be gained back by winning the fight.

Also,the method helps in partially increasing other stats like-Molestation/No. of time you orgasm/Maso etc
I don't think you can win against a person with a tiny body in early game so I'll just stick to the school bathroom for raising arousal + fighting the cat.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Honestly I am disappointed with the farm. All that really happens is you get bred to a pig. I was hoping it was going to be some sort of horrific nightmare fuel section where you get more and more horrific zoophilia stuff done to your character until she breaks or something. But overall it was just rather tame and uninspiring.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Sadism only increases if Arousal is > 80%. Biting and headbutting is most effective.
So, get yourself in the right mood and the right position before you hit.
If one bite is not enough you'll get some Masochism for free...
Thats my problem tho, while attempting to level sadism (enter fight with high arousal and hit them) i have gained an entire level of masochism but almost 0 sadism.
Is there something that decreases sadism?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Thats my problem tho, while attempting to level sadism (enter fight with high arousal and hit them) i have gained an entire level of masochism but almost 0 sadism.
Sadism and Maso both decrease by a certain percentage everyday(you can find more on wiki),so you have to grind them up every once in a while to keep it at a stable lvl....If you are having difficulties grinding it and have decent enough fighting stats(body+stats) then you can follow the method I posted above.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
There is a daily decay by 1.5% for both.
Punch, struggle, kick, demand, gives only 1…5 points each.
Biting gives 20 points, with fangs it's 60!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There is a daily decay by 1.5% for both.
Punch, struggle, kick, demand, gives only 1…5 points each.
Wait, I thought sadism increases depending on the damage you dealt?
This is news to me.

Sadism and Maso both decrease by a certain percentage everyday(you can find more on wiki),so you have to grind them up every once in a while to keep it at a stable lvl....If you are having difficulties grinding it and have decent enough fighting stats(body+stats) then you can follow the method I posted above.
You don't need to grind for them everyday, you can start grinding back only if they're near the cap before they downgrade if the stat is nearing 700 or below if you've the highest rank of it.

BONUS:

I think that we should get punished indirectly if we're not paying Bailey if they want Bailey to be a scary character like maybe making the orphanage more hostile as a way to vent their anger on others 'coz we skipped payment for Bailey and the other orphans will then blame us for their misfortune due to our actions~~~

If you devs want to bring back the Dark Souls experience, stop making things easier...

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
This is good, i recent got my teefs.
Ill have to give it a go again as i focused on other things recently and sidelined it.

I think defiancy gain is increased by sadism? kinda a moot point tho as a sadist is already a defiant? weird... maybe i misread it...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think defiancy gain is increased by sadism? kinda a moot point tho as a sadist is already a defiant? weird... maybe i misread it...
Nah, Defiancy is just choosing the defiant options, you don't need sadism for that.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Nah, Defiancy is just choosing the defiant options, you don't need sadism for that.
No i meant i thought sadism increased defiance stat gains, but no i read it wrong.

set _defiance to (_args[0] * (1 + ($sadism / 1000)))
_defiance is one of the damage multipliers of a defiant actions. Yes a multiplier.

Sadism / 1000 = damage multiplier.
Am i reading that right?

So:
Sadism 1 = 1000 = 1+1 = 2x damage
Sadism 2 = 2000 = 1+2 = 3x damage? :unsure:

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No i meant i thought sadism increased defiance stat gains, but no i read it wrong.

_defiance is one of the damage multipliers of a defiant actions. Yes a multiplier.

Am i reading that right?

So:
Oh, yes sadism does increase damage.
Physique and sadism together is a great combo, all you need left is heels for kicks.

If you use one spray can, you can take a person out in one turn even if your skill in sprays ain't that high yet.
It's how my tiny chara can still avoid payment even when outnumbered.

BONUS:
What's that? You have no more sprays?
Spam the compound every night and you'll refill all your sprays in less than a week, well I only have 3 for now and it works wonders avoiding Bailey's payment.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This is news to me.
Yes and no.
The sadism increase depends only on the action you choose (with a bonus for fangs).
The actual damage depends on these points scaled by Physique and Sadism.
The side effects, stress reduction and arousal, depend on Sadism but not Physique.
Oh, wait, arousal depends twice on Sadism! Biting with fangs and max Sadism causes 3000 arousal!

This is good, i recent got my teefs.
Ill have to give it a go again as i focused on other things recently and sidelined it.
Bon appetite! :)

Am i reading that right?

So:
"_defiance" here is only a temporary variable. It is not The Defiance.
Sadism is clamped at 1000. So at max Sadism you deal 2× damage.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The sadism increase depends only on the action you choose (with a bonus for fangs).
Oh, wait, arousal depends twice on Sadism! Biting with fangs and max Sadism causes 3000 arousal!
I'm guessing bite is the most then maybe headbutt -> normal defiant actions?
Also, what's the cap of Arousal so I can try and plan moves ahead to optimize combat shenanigans.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm guessing bite is the most then maybe headbutt -> normal defiant actions?
Also, what's the cap of Arousal so I can try and plan moves ahead to optimize combat shenanigans.
Arousal is capped at 10000.
(Every frigging stat has different range, very annoying...)

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Has anyone discovered any new Kylar content passed the point where you talk to the hooded woman from the temple outside Kylar's manor?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Do still find it weird that NPC's can and will repeatedly bite breasts through clothing while the player, even with sharp teeth doesn't have this option, but also has to have a bare chest and to have moved their head close to even get a similar action as a choice.

Also I am currently in a Bailey fight where i have no option to interact with Baily, like i cant strip her. Its like she is ethereal, but i can punch and kick her... weird.

And i accidentally made her cum by her giving me a hand job. I was waited to lash out at "heated" to get sadism points but now i got blue balls and caretaker cum on my floor. Great.

and now my purity is stuck here:
1659575963702.png
Man i am having 0 luck today wtf. (no wait, maybe this bar goes down MUCH slower than the last 5 levels for some magic reason... dumb...)
462 -> 420 while in full nuns gear. wow. lame.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Do still find it weird that NPC's can and will repeatedly bite breasts through clothing while the player, even with sharp teeth doesn't have this option, but also has to have a bare chest and to have moved their head close to even get a similar action as a choice.

Also I am currently in a Bailey fight where i have no option to interact with Baily, like i cant strip her. Its like she is ethereal, but i can punch and kick her... weird.

And i accidentally made her cum by her giving me a hand job. I was waited to lash out at "heated" to get sadism points but now i got blue balls and caretaker cum on my floor. Great.

and now my purity is stuck here:
View attachment 1964003
Man i am having 0 luck today wtf. (no wait, maybe this bar goes down MUCH slower than the last 5 levels for some magic reason... dumb...)
462 -> 420 while in full nuns gear. wow. lame.
bit of a chore to grind purity down, but once you do, maintaining that is just a single fuck a day

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes