Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bro,I just went to that site and there is a fucking dol JoJo MOD:KEK:.Why did no one ever talk about this or any other mods that are available for this game?I always thpught that there is only "Not-So-Premium" mod available for this game.
Any other place where I can find more mods and how to download an offline version?
World expansion makes DoL even easier and more fun at the same time.

Reactions: RayBar

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
personally wouldn't dabble into mods until the development is finished or slows significantly, so, not any soon

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
personally wouldn't dabble into mods until the development is finished or slows significantly, so, not any soon
I mean, you can always make new saves for mods.
And good luck waiting for this game to be finished, you might die of old age before it does. :KEK:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The Orgasm Addict/Hedonist trait increases the semen output and stacks with cow.
Hedonist: semen output ×2.5
Cow: semen and milk output and volume ×2
Hedonist cow: semen ×5, milk ×2

That's about 1½L in one shot. My record is 99 buns in one session.
I got all that, well not the hedonist trait, but the most i can produce is around 50 buns per session and can't do it often as that lowers purity. guess male characters + Angel are hindering those stats in some way. wish there was a alternative way to increase those production stats.

By the way shouldn't broad-mother trait also increase milk production? you know for that about mothers milk?

And Also In my opinion there SHOULD also be a way to milk breast more efficiently (pump or whatever) or at least have a by pass to isntead of masturbating can take some bottles of semen and milk to do the buns without having to masturbated for the penalty that brings to pure path goers...

I mean what is the point to milk yourself and have milk and semen bottles you can ONLY sell, but you can't use them in a regular basis or how is intended to be use. Just saying, some features in this game don't make sense and should be addressed properly for the game mechanic to have a bypass for this or other path. Laos drinking your own cum and milk must be branded as some sort of fetish and should have a similar effect as and aphrodisiac with the proper traits to sustain that as "cum eater" and/or "milk gobbler" my tow cents.

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
Bro,I just went to that site and there is a fucking dol JoJo MOD:KEK:.Why did no one ever talk about this or any other mods that are available for this game?I always thpught that there is only "Not-So-Premium" mod available for this game.
Any other place where I can find more mods and how to download an offline version?
check the dolmods discord as well cause that is where you can get offline versions and other mods from the past or find new mods that are in the process of being created

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Question. There is only one hairstyle in "scenes" that only changes in length right? It doesn't matter which hairstyle I pick, it will only display the default one when it comes to sex?

I understand it would be a lot of work to make them all show but I wish we could at least have a few different options, like ponytail.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Question. There is only one hairstyle in "scenes" that only changes in length right? It doesn't matter which hairstyle I pick, it will only display the default one when it comes to sex?

I understand it would be a lot of work to make them all show but I wish we could at least have a few different options, like ponytail.
This.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That kind of gets shuffled in with the suggestion for more positions or more support for clothing in encounters. Honestly I'd agree, but it seems the only ones willing to do any more art for the game seems to be modders focusing on x-ray animations over anything else.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2020
I have a question for those that mainly use : For those that used The Backrooms, I read there are SCP and of course Backroom features, may I ask where I'm capable of finding a foundation, and how or where I'm able to enter the backrooms?

Edit: Nvm they made a wiki

Edit 2: Aaaaand it doesn't talk about the scp foundation, it's just the base backrooms wiki

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Okay,can anyone tell me how to download mods for offline use?When I click on source it takes me to some page and it fries my brain...I did click the download button on the upper right and it gave me a bunch of files I don't know what to do with...Pls give me a quick HOW TO .I really don't want to make a discord account.

noenchilada

Dec 23, 2018
Okay,can anyone tell me how to download mods for offline use?When I click on source it takes me to some page and it fries my brain...I did click the download button on the upper right and it gave me a bunch of files I don't know what to do with...Pls give me a quick HOW TO .I really don't want to make a discord account.
Along those bunch of files should be one that's called "compile_watch", open it and wait a few seconds it should generate a html file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RayBar
4.50 star(s) 179 Votes