jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
How do I get Whitney to come over to the orphanage?
I'm pretty sure it all comes down to RNG. I've gotten this event twice, and both times it happened after finding Whitney in the alleys and having them ask where you live. The next time I saw them in the alleyway, they wanted to go to the orphanage. Your best bet is probably saving and just going between the alleys hoping it triggers.

3eyes1wing

Sep 7, 2020
I'd love to use this game format to make the game I've been working on conceptually, where you are a tentacle monster in a town.
Untitled.png

Jun 4, 2020
Firstly: Your english is fine. Hell, I'm a native english speaker and usually I'm worse.
Second: It was stated... somewhere, I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure you're always gonna be the submissive one to some extent. You can fight back in non-consensual scenes (defiant actions such as punch, kick, bite, etc.) but you won't be able to really "take control" of the encounter. At most, you can just go along with it and try to make them cum before you.

I kinda saw that answer coming, oh well, i hope there will be an Option to Dominate others in the Future.
Also Thanks for the Compliment.

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.11.2 is up on my blog. It's a "lots of little things" update, adding new events to the school, moor, and elsewhere, as well as improvements to dancing, struggle encounters, and blackjack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're back to regular update schedule!!!
Christmas came early~~~

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The NPC selected to ask for a private dance is now determined by whoever the PC is dancing closest to, rather than the first to generate.
Thank.
Next i hope to be able to smell milky tiddies and choose from the crowd that way haha.
Tho maybe an ability to "label" npc's you "know" making the highly likely to return/be noticed.

Reactions: Vrelnir

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Does anyone know what triggers the park event with Whitney? I remember it being mentioned in the previous patch notes, but have yet to trigger it.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
This has got to be a new bug, but I just had a guy buy sex, and then it was Eden?

Edit: Reloaded my save to double check, "The driver, a hunter", maybe that's why it was Eden? Clearly some kinks to work out, cause if Eden found my guy he'd drag him back to the cabin. My guy's currently on the run from Eden, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
What exactly are the consequences for breaking your chastity vow at the temple? Just wondering because I've completed Sydney's questline up to removing their chastity belt and want to know what to expect now that I'm an initiate (the wiki is a little vague). Is it something I have to prepare for (like the blood moon) or not a big deal?
Jordan pats you on the head and tells you to try harder next time.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
looks like its time to get back into the game, waited a bit to let the updates build up and get a massive stream of content in one go

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
is like two years i dont play this game, do you know if they implement new sex animatons?

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes