sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Anyways~ so vampires. I've been thinking about how to correctly incorporate a vampire us into the game. Obviously we have to drink blood. Vampires can't not drink blood. We can currently go into people's homes as a demon, I assume we'd get the same option to handle our vampire needs. We could also probably feed on other orphans in the orphanage. Now I've been thinking about a sort of vampirism/humanity stat? Maybe feeding less helps us look/be more human, but increases things like stress, fatigue, and trauma. Also, we're stronger if we feed, but weaker if we don't. Feeding regularly will push the stat so we're less and less human-like, but also faster and stronger, maybe we'll gain special abilities like hypnotism? Abstaining from drinking, the stat will start going back the other way. The only reason I want to incorpate a pro/con like stat is I kind want a transformation that has different effects depending on how you play it.
Another option is to drop the humanity part of this, cause obviously if vampirism has a huge noticeable affect on looks/behavior than you'll have to create content just for that, which is probably annoying. So~ you could keep the rest of the ideas, drinking regularly makes you a superior vampire but is obviously annoying to keep up with, but not drinking makes life harder on you, and maybe you have to not drink for a specific amount of time in order to successfully cure yourself. This is also a good idea. I'll call it vampirism lite, lol. On the cure (optional to use), I feel Kylar's parents would probably be somehow involved in you obtaining that.
Onto weaknesses. Possibly garlic, since Kylar was using that with his parents. Personally, I'd say it probably just smells really bad to a vampire, rather than being truely harmful. Maybe holy water, though I don't think going into a church/temple should pose any danger. Possibly silver, but I think holy symbols should be fine. Leave the holy symbol weakness to demons. Though if you're both a demon and a vampire than I guess you're obviously gonna have a problem with holy symbols, lol. I think we should keep our reflection. A lack of reflection is too obviously noticable, and frankly silly. Running water is like mirrors, stupid.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
is there a guide for getting transformations? i can not seem to get them to happen
Basically, you keep increasing the TF points you want and each day starts, you will get one trait til' you get the full TF.
Check the "stats" tab and the "advanced" to see it at the very bottom when you scroll down.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Where is the auto update exactly and what does it update? XD (forgive me if I'm legally blind for not seeing it)
There is none.
Ages ago there was a simple "check for new update" feature which was removed in the very next version.

is there a guide for getting transformations? i can not seem to get them to happen

Reactions: swpkmn

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Can there be something done with images blinking and not showing properly? i don't know if i am naked or dress anymore.

in this image i am totally clothed in school uniform and look how bay it looks, the image should be transition between two image to show movement but both looks horribly, i think this started the moment the image where reduced in size so something must have been alter for this hideous display effect.

the "FIX STUCK ANIMATION" doesn't do anything.

is this a way to stop this form happening? it really clutters the game play as like i said , why put images if they are going to look so broken and bad? is it only me? the image work fine before recent 3 updates.

cow transformation should give you a centaur cock ngl
View attachment 1987303
I wouldn't mind if there was an option for cock transformation into gargantuan horse , knotted dog, or bumpy feline cocks.

Last edited:

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity but is a game where the player character is always in a unfortunate situation, they will never be able to be the "aggressor"
Why though? I mean i can improve my athletics, my thief skills, my overall physique, my brain, my weapon skills, my sex skills, my survival skills, my looks, but i can't fight nor can i be the one on top despite seeing certain characters being potentially into that?

Can you at least give an in game reason why like some sort of vow we made or perhaps mental .disorder because not gonna lie as much as i like being dominated, having the ability to dominate individuals that you just hate is nice.

Am i being unreasonable? maybe... But when i clearly can fight to a certain point (I can kick and punch off people trying to rape me c'mon) why is this line a thing limiting the potential in the game.

not going to say we should be a badass but saying we're helpless despite having skills that say otherwise is dumb.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Why though? I mean i can improve my athletics, my thief skills, my overall physique, my brain, my weapon skills, my sex skills, my survival skills, my looks, but i can't fight nor can i be the one on top despite seeing certain characters being potentially into that?

Can you at least give an in game reason why like some sort of vow we made or perhaps mental .disorder because not gonna lie as much as i like being dominated, having the ability to dominate individuals that you just hate is nice.

Am i being unreasonable? maybe... But when i clearly can fight to a certain point (I can kick and punch off people trying to rape me c'mon) why is this line a thing limiting the potential in the game.

not going to say we should be a badass but saying we're helpless despite having skills that say otherwise is dumb.
and why can't we jump over that one log in some other game?
game design choices
in this case a somewhat narrative choice too
Vrel decided this is what the game's gonna be about and stuck to that
additionally, there's A LOT that'd have to be added, changed or remade to accommodate for a PC that can dom and top

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
and why can't we jump over that one log in some other game?
game design choices
in this case a somewhat narrative choice too
Vrel decided this is what the game's gonna be about and stuck to that
additionally, there's A LOT that'd have to be added, changed or remade to accommodate for a PC that can dom and top
I believe the actual problem is the way excelent physique is described. "Your body is toned and powerful." If it's so powerful, why am I starting every encounter either prone or on all fours? Especially if it's some other schoolboy/girl MC's age.

Oct 6, 2019
I believe the actual problem is the way excelent physique is described. "Your body is toned and powerful." If it's so powerful, why am I starting every encounter either prone or on all fours? Especially if it's some other schoolboy/girl MC's age.
Because you're still only nine years old. Maybe being under the influence of the arcane power that makes half the town all rapey also gives folks super strength? It really would be great to get some more animations in this. The last significant animations upgrade we have seen was when the horses got added, i think.

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Huh? A common student is really no opponent. With decent physique they are crying for mommy after a smack or two.
It's a different matter when they come in numbers, but even then it's manageable.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
because the game started as bed assault simulator and the combat/sex haven't been updated since

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Because you're still only nine years old. Maybe being under the influence of the arcane power that makes half the town all rapey also gives folks super strength? It really would be great to get some more animations in this. The last significant animations upgrade we have seen was when the horses got added, i think.
I'm talking less animations and more lore. PC always run away if they have a chance, so I doubt there will be more animations. Plus consider all the clothing you have to animate too. I just want a propper justification.
because the game started as bed assault simulator and the combat/sex haven't been updated since
Especially then, it's something that should be adressed.

DandyStrummer

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any way to give rimjobs? I've been looking through the wiki for any indication that you unlock it with a certain stat but there's nothing. Can it actually be done?

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes