LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Because you're still only nine years old. Maybe being under the influence of the arcane power that makes half the town all rapey also gives folks super strength? It really would be great to get some more animations in this. The last significant animations upgrade we have seen was when the horses got added, i think.
Could just say because you're always being ambushed/surprised which make it easier to knock you down.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
additionally, there's A LOT that'd have to be added, changed or remade to accommodate for a PC that can dom and top
Why not? This game gets a lot of help from the community with bugs to quality of life. I still think we should be little bitches in the beginning but all great stories start from humble beginnings.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I do cheat some so this might be a bug on my end because I've not tested in a regular save yet. It's interesting how I put a buttplug on, plugging up from any semen getting out and yet underneath the little avi "cum streams out of your ass."

More amusing than anything, and amusing when you have sex with someone with the buttplug - they don't even take the plug out - they shove their dick in there with it xD.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Sex toys are a recent addition, which is why they seem to not be fully recognized in all aspects of the game. Good to report it though.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Ok can anyone who has tried "Doren days" mod tell me how exactly to kickstart the relationship between doren and PC? I unlocked her apartment and maxed her love/lust using cheats,attended the art class/lunch still no dice:HideThePain:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Fuck my life men
after reading all degenerate post in this forum i decided to replaying another playthrough again so being a horny slut iam i started a new game
i am a type of person that get irritated when my older save data is stinking and rotting on my save slot(i always save one slot per playthrough)so against my rational judgement i deleted my save both manual and autosave
AND SOMEHOW SOMEWAY MY WIRELLES LOGITECH MOUSE DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THEY STARTED MALFUNCTIONING ON FEATS BOOSTS TAB AND I SOMEWHAT MISSCLICKED IT ON RESET ALL FEATS FEATURE
now all my hard earned feats since last 2020 till today is gone,poof,avada kedavra,gone reduced to byte
fuck my luck
fuck my bad decision making and my temperament
fuck logitech
and fuck fapping dude losing all my feats feels like im being a neutered rn

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Fuck my life men
after reading all degenerate post in this forum i decided to replaying another playthrough again so being a horny slut iam i started a new game
i am a type of person that get irritated when my older save data is stinking and rotting on my save slot(i always save one slot per playthrough)so against my rational judgement i deleted my save both manual and autosave
AND SOMEHOW SOMEWAY MY WIRELLES LOGITECH MOUSE DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THEY STARTED MALFUNCTIONING ON FEATS BOOSTS TAB AND I SOMEWHAT MISSCLICKED IT ON RESET ALL FEATS FEATURE
now all my hard earned feats since last 2020 till today is gone,poof,avada kedavra,gone reduced to byte
fuck my luck
fuck logitech
Time to get a full save and just accept it as it is or take the hard road and get 'em all again bit by bit.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Fuck my life men
fuck my luck
fuck logitech
Yeah bro, like Raf said just get a full save,I even linked it a few pages back:illuminati:.Just wanted to tell you,your entire 'signature' tab is fucking hilarious :KEK:,been laughing for 5mins straight....smh all those "OKbuddy" subreddits have really crippled my sense of humour :HideThePain::coffee:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah bro, like Raf said just get a full save,I even linked it a few pages back:illuminati:.Just wanted to tell you,your entire 'signature' tab is fucking hilarious :KEK:,been laughing for 5mins straight....smh all those "OKbuddy" subreddits have really crippled my sense of humour :HideThePain::coffee:
hey men Thank you for the full save link
"sending e hugs and pat your head virtually"

Reactions: RayBar

ac655450

Jan 30, 2021
When trying a new game, a lot of settings come up (Value is not valid so will not be imported)
After deleting the cookie from the browser still not processing it, is there any solution?
I run it on a PC, then, I've tried run it on a laptop and Android, and the same problem occurs.

Last edited:

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah... totally random question... it's only asked about 5times per page by people who have obviously no interest in the game at all.
I wouldn't ask if I wasn't interested and I searched this thread and found nothing clearly answering what might be coming down the pipe. Your snarky, passive-aggressive behavior is not needed, nor your clear and obvious bias against pregnancy-enjoyers. Sorry you can't join the best club.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
LOL, no you didn't.
Yes I did, and I saw no answer as what might be upcoming. Believe what you wish, as I know the truth

I diagnose you with pathological liar

If you want to be bred so much PM me i can be your v rental daddy
That doesn't make your ill-informed diagnosis correct. Sorry mate but I don't have the equipment to receive. Top marks for enthusiasm. Funny how the people who have a, as you say, "pathological" aversion to pregnancy-enjoyers, are always the ones to mention breeding...almost like you are repressing yourself and distracting your libido with strange and exotic nonsense...

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes