swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
If its more than twice then where to store the 3rd? Since the tank shows maximum capacity of only 2.
You might have to sell some to the Hospital before the time when the upgrades become available. You will have to sell some occasionally in the long run, as there is not infinite space.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Updated to 0.3.11.4 on my blog. Mostly a bug fix update, but includes a few small features.
I started playing at the Robin update years ago. I used to answer questions in the blogspot using the handle of !Robin (You know to make it clear that I am not Robin) and try and answer as sweetly and Robin-ly as I could. I would pick through the code for bugs with Notepad++ and I followed Vrel's posts on 4chan; for awhile too and it was super exciting and super hype. I actually ended up writing the wiki for the game. At first I just wanted to make sure that it was super simple and readable and not overly complex. Like I didn't care about the finer details of the code; like starting at 1000 purity and having to work my way down to -1000. That just wasn't helpful to someone trying to figure out how transformations worked, and the best way to go from Angel to Succubus. This was before the Vrel coins so you had to take a lot of dick all day every day till Christmas.

Then there was using metric and British slang on the pages; which is not hard being from an ex British Colony. Then there was just trying to piece together the meta plot; that was really interesting too. I tried to make sure that the pages used they/them pronouns for the protagonist and other named characters; given that there was two gender options for them at the time. Well; maybe 3 if you counted all of the hermaphrodite portal bugs XD

I was super proud when there was like 50 pages made. I think I still have a text document about incorporating cell phones as a mechanic and other random ideas I was going to shoot Vrel's way. Then again; I remember looking at the submissions section in chat and saw how massive it is already was and shied away.

Good god editing stuff on Fandom would take several hours a day, per day with every update just faff about with that awful text editor(s) made it a pain to try and get anything done and juggling multiple saves. At least till Fandom people had a shit fit and made me take the wiki down. Even though the content wasn't that explicit or lewd; in less one counts some sprites I had used for examples of the character screen. But before that happened; Fangi managed to scrape it all together and move it to a new host and then the community got very large thanks too discord and they just went wild with it. I lurk there now; because there is an impossible amount of eyes that could test and do things faster and more thoroughly then I ever could. And I suppose I don't need to have 3 save files anymore.

I'm honestly super surprised to see a thread here that is over 107 pages and I'm going to try and keep up with the updates here.
It's wonderful to hear from you !Robin! I hope you've been well. Thank you for all you've done for the game and community, and don't be afraid to share your suggestions with me! Cell phones are still on the maybe pile.

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Updated to 0.3.11.4 on my blog. Mostly a bug fix update, but includes a few small features.

It's wonderful to hear from you !Robin! I hope you've been well. Thank you for all you've done for the game and community, and don't be afraid to share your suggestions with me! Cell phones are still on the maybe pile.
Thank you I used the latest update but this bug still exists can you check it out please:

0.3.11.4 Error: <<actionsman>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.11.4 Error: <<combatstate>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.11.4 Error: <<disable>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.11.4 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'mouth')<<actionsman>>

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wake up each mornin' with my ass a-flixin'
As I give birth to yet another Texan
And I write these words as he slips between my cheeks
Everyday we stray further from God, Even Satan is slowly backing away. :KEK:

BONUS:

Hol' up, I never did the phallic project so why the f- does it have 100% chance???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
The tooltip for the "Ironman" mode says it cannot be unset after enabling, but I am unable to toggle it on for an existing (normal) save. Is this something that should be possible, or just an inaccurate tooltip?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Everyday we stray further from God, Even Satan is slowly backing away. :KEK:

BONUS:

Hol' up, I never did the phallic project so why the f- does it have 100% chance???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did this happen with .3 or .4?
.4 should have fixed some issues with project percentages.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Did this happen with .3 or .4?
.4 should have fixed some issues with project percentages.
Yeah, probably .3 'coz last I checked .4 didn't exist yet.
Welp, time to get the update now.

WHY MUST MY LUCK BE SO SH-TTY, YOU'RE TELLING ME THE UPDATE POPPED UP WHEN I LEFT??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Ehehe... it is really nice to see some familiar faces. And not going to lie; I shill the game to anyone who likes exhibition and lewd text games. It has to be as detailed as HellMoo at this point. The community is awesome; I think it was Unknown User (don't quote me on that) who did some amazingly high quality sketches. Is there an image board set up somewhere for all of the fan art?

The bugs are some of the best parts.

zzarkness

Jun 29, 2017
As for cat transformation on the wiki said:
A minimum rank of 4 is required for the player to milk cows with their mouth. Please note that this method only works with cows - so make sure to adjust in settings - since the player will be gathering semen otherwise if set to bulls, and this will not add a point.
Can someone tell me which Setting that I need to adjust ????

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
The tooltip for the "Ironman" mode says it cannot be unset after enabling, but I am unable to toggle it on for an existing (normal) save. Is this something that should be possible, or just an inaccurate tooltip?
Can't speak for Vrel's intent, but in my experience games with an ironman mode always need it set at the beginning of a run.

I love ironman BTW, even before DoL added it as a feature I would delete each day's autosave to mimic it :LOL:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Wtf,grinding for graceful trait was a waste of time:BootyTime:.I thought it would make it so that my PC won't lose any control during combat/molestation attempts unless penetrated but he is still losing control,just helps avoiding the first hit.Total waste:mad:.
Please correct me if something is wrong/bugged on my end.

Aug 5, 2019
kinda think that there should be special events for if you stay with the wolves or the hawk for a long enough period of time. Like maybe the wolves find and bring back someone who was looking for you or maybe you see a group of police at the farms from your perch in the tower. Or if you don't get those, but return to town you see posters of you missing person posted all over town. Bits of flavor text like that would make the game a lot more immersive in my opinion.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
kinda think that there should be special events for if you stay with the wolves or the hawk for a long enough period of time. Like maybe the wolves find and bring back someone who was looking for you or maybe you see a group of police at the farms from your perch in the tower. Or if you don't get those, but return to town you see posters of you missing person posted all over town. Bits of flavor text like that would make the game a lot more immersive in my opinion.
well the thing is, nobody really gives a shit about you missing, especially the police, except maybe bailey because you're dodging payments
orphanage kids do notice when you come back after a long absence tho afaik

Reactions: Rivalz906
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes