Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Obligatory All Feats save for 0.3.11.4
Only one new minor feat worth a single VrelCoin, but figured since I went ahead and earned it, might as well share it.
300 Total VrelCoins.
Based. I want to start a new playthrough after getting the "fully upgrade Alex's Farm" but man it's a grind. Money making is not the problem it's passing time for everything to get built at this point.

Reactions: kcj300

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys, I have a silly question. Are you able to trun back to human again once you are transformed into wolf/cow/demon/angels?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys, I have a silly question. Are you able to trun back to human again once you are transformed into wolf/cow/demon/angels?
Yes, just don't do anything that increases their numbers and it should degrade back to 0 and you'll be normal again.

Jeannakes

Jul 12, 2022
Ofcourse you can,for example(as long as you dong wear certain clothes that prevents you to turn back),if you stop having sex with wolf then as time pass you should be able to turn back(as for cow,stop eating grass and don't obey what remy wants you to do),stop having sex and try to pure your(PC)thoughts should help you regain pureness.As for angel,the eaziest way is just quit being a virgin(though this will turns you into a demon)
By the way, the creator have their blog and wiki which is really convenient

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
so the hidden stat when u wear special clothes that make your horny at night if i stop wearing those clothes will it go down and i stop having dirty dreams at night? cuz i dont want the permanent Lustful trait. it says how you can get it but i cant find if it goes down naturally

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
so the hidden stat when u wear special clothes that make your horny at night if i stop wearing those clothes will it go down and i stop having dirty dreams at night? cuz i dont want the permanent Lustful trait. it says how you can get it but i cant find if it goes down naturally
The Lustful aka Bimbo-trait is permanent.
Also the hidden Bimbo-stat will not decay and will cause funny dreams.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
I'm not getting any images during sex scenes. I've tried the "fix animations" button. Using Chrome.

Tried opening in Edge and it throws a "not a valid json" error.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
ear slimes these days sheeeeesh i got the best friend feat but sheeeesh having max corruption on a blood moon night is a bother :D P.S. i couldnt get rid of the ear slime i got fucced up by the apparition/entity on the night of the Blood Moon he just gave me a new ear slime XXXXD cheers

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ear slimes these days sheeeeesh i got the best friend feat but sheeeesh having max corruption on a blood moon night is a bother :D P.S. i couldnt get rid of the ear slime i got fucced up by the apparition/entity on the night of the Blood Moon he just gave me a new ear slime XXXXD cheers
Ain't that a bummer, time to wait for the next blood moon only to get chased by pale waifu again so you can't remove the ear slimes. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

Skela

Sep 29, 2017
> 0.3.11.3 Error: <<combatimg>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.11.3 Error: <<missionaryimg>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.11.3 Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes')

This error appears in missionary position, how can I fix it ("fix stuck animations" doesn't help)?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
My PC cannot write on his back or buttocks,I dont have any toggles preventing it like anal/bodywriting...The wiki doesn't mention those areas to be unreachable by player,so is this a bug?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes