swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
My PC cannot write on his back or buttocks,I dont have any toggles preventing it like anal/bodywriting...The wiki doesn't mention those areas to be unreachable by player,so is this a bug?

"Also allows them to write certain phrases on themselves, anywhere besides their back or on their butt."

Reactions: RayBar

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
My PC cannot write on his back or buttocks,I dont have any toggles preventing it like anal/bodywriting...The wiki doesn't mention those areas to be unreachable by player,so is this a bug?
well there are many places unreachable i think, u have to get lucky in the underground brothel for specific tats where u want em, like i got "163" on my left thigh and kept it i had "Slave" on my private place (but they erased it unfortunately i wanted to keep that one) i suppose for certain tats or if someone writes on you and u like it u can make that a permanent tat as well. the underground farm puts unique tats as well

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020

"Also allows them to write certain phrases on themselves, anywhere besides their back or on their butt."
Once again I wallow in my own retardness,I scoured the wiki for almost an hour and it never crossed my mind to check the "mirror" section:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

SoloLifePositivity

Jul 19, 2020
I'm not getting any images during sex scenes. I've tried the "fix animations" button. Using Chrome.

Tried opening in Edge and it throws a "not a valid json" error.
this happened to me as well try this
1. go into settings
2. go to general
3. make sure both of the CSS animations are toggled and images are enabled
and that should fix the issue

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Can anybody confirm, that as of v0.3.9.x, it is impossible to meet Robin for the 1st time at the beach?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Anybody knows where to submit bug report for this game? I've found 4 bugs so far in the source code, 2 are the long standing shoulder tattoo exposure bugs that existed from v0.2.x, 2 other bugs are from v0.3.9.x onwards. Unfixed bugs from v0.2.x are just ridiculous.

Aug 22, 2021
Anybody knows where to submit bug report for this game? I've found 4 bugs so far in the source code, 2 are the long standing shoulder tattoo exposure bugs that existed from v0.2.x, 2 other bugs are from v0.3.9.x onwards. Unfixed bugs from v0.2.x are just ridiculous.
Join the discord on the OP and report them there (I assume).

Vrel does reply to this thread occasionally but the discord would be faster.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Discord and his blog are your best bet for reporting issues or bugs. Vrel has a relly solid and consistent track record of replying to folks on his blog site if you have an issue.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Can someone tell me what's the overall best method to raise Robin's Confidence stat? I've only ever seen it increase during random moments in class, but not much else.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Can someone tell me what's the overall best method to raise Robin's Confidence stat? I've only ever seen it increase during random moments in class, but not much else.
Perhaps let Robin do stuff to you, protect you from bullies etc.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Interact with her in her room,flirt and stuff might randomly raise confidence stat.Also,if you posses one of the Animal Transformation,it will unlock a unique interaction :

• : Request headpats (0:20) | Cat | + Robin's Confidence | + Love | - Trauma | - Stress.
  • : Present belly (0:20) | Wolf | + Robin's Confidence | + Love | - Trauma | - Stress.
  • : Moo for attention (0:20) | Cow | + Robin's Confidence | + Love | - Trauma | - Stress.
  • : Sing with Robin (0:20) | Harpy | + Robin's Confidence | + Love | - Trauma | - Stress.
All of which raise confidence stat.

Once a week she will give the player a portion of her savings as a compensation for taking over her debt,which also raises confidence stat.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Once a week she will give the player a portion of her savings as a compensation for taking over her debt,which also raises confidence stat.
Actually it seems like Robin gives MC all he/she earns over the week except for a tiny amount of petty cash (like 20) for him/herself.

Which makes me personally even more sad about Robin's part cuz it makes Robin still as broke as he/she always has been. My ultra whore MC could easily squeeze chunks of cash from spas and brothel private rooms to the extent that Bailey payments don't even count as anything meanthingful, but I still could not anyhow let Robin be wealthy and free from all the hardships of carrying lemonade cases around.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Actually it seems like Robin gives MC all he/she earns over the week except for a tiny amount of petty cash (like 20) for him/herself.

Which makes me personally even more sad about Robin's part cuz it makes Robin still as broke as he/she always has been. My ultra whore MC could easily squeeze chunks of cash from spas and brothel private rooms to the extent that Bailey payments don't even count as anything meanthingful, but I still could not anyhow let Robin be wealthy and free from all the hardships of carrying lemonade cases around.
Must protect our sweet roommate:mad:

Reactions: silentfall23
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes