Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well the thing is, nobody really gives a shit about you missing, especially the police, except maybe bailey because you're dodging payments
orphanage kids do notice when you come back after a long absence tho afaik
Well, the police actually do give a dam- when you skip school on a regular basis or having a stolen book on your possession for a long while.
Even now they're still looking for me 'coz of a book and several lessons skipped.

BONUS:
Hol' up, I've been stealing from houses since day 1 of me playing and I've never seen these ones before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm thinking there should be a Sex Ed class for the school where the PC is restrained and gangbanged by the whole class if the right triggers are flipped.

Oct 6, 2019
I'm thinking there should be a Sex Ed class for the school where the PC is restrained and gangbanged by the whole class if the right triggers are flipped.
Sirrus' sex ed class can already be pretty damn lewd, and a PC can initiate a gangbang in math class. Maybe something like what you describe would make sense behind the school on the swings and the teeter-totters.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I thought something like that could actually happen during Science class if Sirris asked you to strip and you do so, but then you go further and have low School Status. Am I remembering wrong?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
well im playing this game and cant stop cause the name of a game half the battle and what got me playing it in the 1st place, cheers. i did upgade to .4 i hope i dont get the catgirl error issue

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Hope and Rebelliousness effect the events you get in the orphanage.
Neither is really critical, but you get better events if they are high.
Like a pepper can or up to £1000.
For one notorious rare antique you need high reb.
Thanks for this info. I had no clue that it had an effect on obtaining an antique. Time to up the rebellion.

• Haha
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for this info. I had no clue that it had an effect on obtaining an antique. Time to up the rebellion.
Yeah, the Silver Brooch. It's a random main hall event.
The logic has changed since I was hunting for it. I guess it's now a little easier. But it's still hidden behind several RNGs and other scripted events.
1 REB is necessary to have a chance. 50 REB is sufficient to pass the REB check.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Can I ask, apart from Slime parasites and reduction pills, is there anything else I need to achieve micro-peen? Or do I just need to keep at it?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Can I ask, apart from Slime parasites and reduction pills, is there anything else I need to achieve micro-peen? Or do I just need to keep at it?
Make sure you have set the "Minimum player character penis size" under Settings > Size Limits to Micro, if that's what you are going for. It might help to set the Maximum to Micro as well, to prevent unwanted growth.

Otherwise, I'm not sure. The tooltip for "Minimum player character penis size" does say "The smaller sizes have additional requirements to shrink to/grow from.", but I can't find any info on the wiki about what that means. If nothing else works, maybe see if there is an option at the hospital? Or you can always ask on the discord...

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
According to the wiki, things that can decrease penis size (besides what you already mentioned) include having others ejaculate inside your character (mouth and anal both work) and having high purity (higher purity means a higher multiplier for shrinkage).
Also, avoid having your character ejaculate inside other people (anal, oral, and vaginal all apply), as this increases your penis size. And unless you already have it, avoid obtaining the cow transformation as this increases the multiplier for penis growth.
I did the opposite for bigger sizes, and it didn't take me too long at all.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
According to the wiki, things that can decrease penis size (besides what you already mentioned) include having others ejaculate inside your character (mouth and anal both work) and having high purity (higher purity means a higher multiplier for shrinkage).
Also, avoid having your character ejaculate inside other people (anal, oral, and vaginal all apply), as this increases your penis size. And unless you already have it, avoid obtaining the cow transformation as this increases the multiplier for penis growth.
I did the opposite for bigger sizes, and it didn't take me too long at all.
Ah okay, so it's probably my purity then. I've lowered it outside of encounters in order to avoid the angel transformation, but maybe I just need to have an in-between to achieve micro.

Also micro size wasn't added until a later version so the wiki has no mention of it in the Body Part Size page, which made this a little harder for me to figure out

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ah okay, so it's probably my purity then. I've lowered it outside of encounters in order to avoid the angel transformation, but maybe I just need to have an in-between to achieve micro.

Also micro size wasn't added until a later version so the wiki has no mention of it in the Body Part Size page, which made this a little harder for me to figure out
angel requirrs absolute max, so you can try to keep yourself just below
also it requires virginity

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes