nogling

Jul 26, 2021
If you spent half as much time rectifying your ignorance instead of being outraged by people mocking it, you'd have the answer already.
Nah, a cursory search didn't answer and I have no desire to dig deeper at the moment as a different HTML RPG is calling to me. If you people were so repulsed and triggered you wouldn't deign to answer. Besides, where would the fun be in not riling up the anti-pregnancy-at-all-costs in favor of god knows what crowd?

You might not have a V, but you no doubt got an A. So~ it can still be done. You can just pretend you're being bred, lol.
Nah, I'll pass mate. Sounds like you need to join the pro-pregnancy crowd and you're on the wrong side, because clearly there are sides, because clearly everyone hates us pro-pregnancy enthusiasts because they view any work on any game to promote such content as wasted time not spent on some range of 1,500+ random fetishes....

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Random question, has normal, vanilla pregnancy been added into this yet, something beyond the whole parasite-in-the-rear thing?
Non-anal pregnancy is not currently in the game. However, I believe it has been stated that it will eventually be added, and there have been a lot of pregnancy-related stats added to the code.

I think it will be introduced in 0.4.0, but that's purely a guess.

Reactions: nogling

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Non-anal pregnancy is not currently in the game. However, I believe it has been stated that it will eventually be added, and there have been a lot of pregnancy-related stats added to the code.

I think it will be introduced in 0.4.0, but that's purely a guess.
Thank you very much. This is precisely the kind of answer I was looking for. Much appreciated and I hope your day is well.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I started playing at the Robin update years ago. I used to answer questions in the blogspot using the handle of !Robin (You know to make it clear that I am not Robin) and try and answer as sweetly and Robin-ly as I could. I would pick through the code for bugs with Notepad++ and I followed Vrel's posts on 4chan; for awhile too and it was super exciting and super hype. I actually ended up writing the wiki for the game. At first I just wanted to make sure that it was super simple and readable and not overly complex. Like I didn't care about the finer details of the code; like starting at 1000 purity and having to work my way down to -1000. That just wasn't helpful to someone trying to figure out how transformations worked, and the best way to go from Angel to Succubus. This was before the Vrel coins so you had to take a lot of dick all day every day till Christmas.

Then there was using metric and British slang on the pages; which is not hard being from an ex British Colony. Then there was just trying to piece together the meta plot; that was really interesting too. I tried to make sure that the pages used they/them pronouns for the protagonist and other named characters; given that there was two gender options for them at the time. Well; maybe 3 if you counted all of the hermaphrodite portal bugs XD

I was super proud when there was like 50 pages made. I think I still have a text document about incorporating cell phones as a mechanic and other random ideas I was going to shoot Vrel's way. Then again; I remember looking at the submissions section in chat and saw how massive it is already was and shied away.

Good god editing stuff on Fandom would take several hours a day, per day with every update just faff about with that awful text editor(s) made it a pain to try and get anything done and juggling multiple saves. At least till Fandom people had a shit fit and made me take the wiki down. Even though the content wasn't that explicit or lewd; in less one counts some sprites I had used for examples of the character screen. But before that happened; Fangi managed to scrape it all together and move it to a new host and then the community got very large thanks too discord and they just went wild with it. I lurk there now; because there is an impossible amount of eyes that could test and do things faster and more thoroughly then I ever could. And I suppose I don't need to have 3 save files anymore.

I'm honestly super surprised to see a thread here that is over 107 pages and I'm going to try and keep up with the updates here.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
now all my hard earned feats since last 2020 till today is gone,poof,avada kedavra,gone reduced to byte
Man i feel for you there... But i can only empathize as i normally restart from scratch every update. why i restart every update? I've not really figured out what my reasoning is, but it either has to do with being masochistic or being a god damn idiot. I'll let the people decide as it is more entertaining.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I started playing at the Robin update years ago. I used to answer questions in the blogspot using the handle of !Robin (You know to make it clear that I am not Robin) and try and answer as sweetly and Robin-ly as I could. I would pick through the code for bugs with Notepad++ and I followed Vrel's posts on 4chan; for awhile too and it was super exciting and super hype. I actually ended up writing the wiki for the game. At first I just wanted to make sure that it was super simple and readable and not overly complex. Like I didn't care about the finer details of the code; like starting at 1000 purity and having to work my way down to -1000. That just wasn't helpful to someone trying to figure out how transformations worked, and the best way to go from Angel to Succubus. This was before the Vrel coins so you had to take a lot of dick all day every day till Christmas.

Then there was using metric and British slang on the pages; which is not hard being from an ex British Colony. Then there was just trying to piece together the meta plot; that was really interesting too. I tried to make sure that the pages used they/them pronouns for the protagonist and other named characters; given that there was two gender options for them at the time. Well; maybe 3 if you counted all of the hermaphrodite portal bugs XD

I was super proud when there was like 50 pages made. I think I still have a text document about incorporating cell phones as a mechanic and other random ideas I was going to shoot Vrel's way. Then again; I remember looking at the submissions section in chat and saw how massive it is already was and shied away.

Good god editing stuff on Fandom would take several hours a day, per day with every update just faff about with that awful text editor(s) made it a pain to try and get anything done and juggling multiple saves. At least till Fandom people had a shit fit and made me take the wiki down. Even though the content wasn't that explicit or lewd; in less one counts some sprites I had used for examples of the character screen. But before that happened; Fangi managed to scrape it all together and move it to a new host and then the community got very large thanks too discord and they just went wild with it. I lurk there now; because there is an impossible amount of eyes that could test and do things faster and more thoroughly then I ever could. And I suppose I don't need to have 3 save files anymore.

I'm honestly super surprised to see a thread here that is over 107 pages and I'm going to try and keep up with the updates here.
Hey, good to see you !Robin! It's been a long time since I've seen you around. They took the original Fandom wiki down originally because ""sex games aren't allowed on Fandom""... yeah. I did see someone create a new wiki attempt for DoL on Fandom, apparently back in March, who knows how long that will last on there.

Anyway, Miraheze's been good to us ever since the move almost three years back. No BS, and the site admin has been in touch with me on wiki-related things on several occasions, and been keeping in touch with the game too on the game's blog. He's even popped into the Discord a couple times. After about two years of running the wiki it eventually got too much to handle and I had to hand the reins to others in the community who've been keeping on top with things as best they could. Like you said, editing is a pain. But it was also because I wasn't really actively playing the game anymore. I'm still an admin there, but I don't actively contribute as I used to.

The community saw a big explosion in popularity around late 2020-early 2021 when word spread of it on other sites like Tumblr (mainly cause of Kylar). The Discord wasn't the cause. Lots, and I mean lots, of fanfics, though I'm not a fan of fanfictions personally. It's gotten to a point where a lot of people recognise it outside of the community - for better or for worse reasons. I've seen mention of it here and there where about two years ago it wouldn't be talked about. Popularity-wise it's on the same levels as something like Corruption of Champions I think

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
i recently started a new game because the side bar image blinking glitch and in the new game non of the images blink glitch on side bar, but the combat ones does and even terribly lag the game. ...WTF? is the graphic display of the game going full involution? shouldn't it be the other way around? shouldn't images and lag and all that be improved to the better in each update? what is going on??? -.-

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Everytime I've tried a Logitech peripheral it's crapped out on me in the span of months. I don't know how they built their business, but it's sure not though making reliable hardware
Yeah man it fucking irritating little fuck
if this fucking wirelles piece of shit act up on bad timing again i will slather my cum on its sensor and use it to play 3d unity lesbian BDSM game

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can someone tell how to upgrade fish tank to store critters? Wiki said you need a trait which can be gained by giving birth to purchase upgrades at the shopping centre,my PC has given birth twice and still no trait or option to upgrade.....Bugged?
If its a bug,then can someone please notify it to the dev through discord.
Thanks.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can someone tell how to upgrade fish tank to store critters? Wiki said you need a trait which can be gained by giving birth to purchase upgrades at the shopping centre,my PC has given birth twice and still no trait or option to upgrade.....Bugged?
If its a bug,then can someone please notify it to the dev through discord.
Thanks.
Just twice.
You need more than twice then, keep pumping those critters til' you get the trait.

Reactions: RayBar

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Nah, I'll pass mate. Sounds like you need to join the pro-pregnancy crowd and you're on the wrong side, because clearly there are sides, because clearly everyone hates us pro-pregnancy enthusiasts because they view any work on any game to promote such content as wasted time not spent on some range of 1,500+ random fetishes....
I actually am part of the pro-preg crowd, but I've also been playing this game for awhile, so I'm already aware of the pregnancy info related to this game. I also regularly check things with sugarcube, so I've noticed the progress on pregnancy stuff happening in the background... actually, as far as pro-preg goes, I'm probably more unique than most. Cause my top two interests are preg and gay. These two don't usually go together... you can imagine my joy when they do. Realism? Fuck that! Sign my guy up with an experiment from Dr. Harper that gives him an anal womb! Ah~ to dream...
What's actually probably going to happen is I'll have to start a new game as a girl to experience the pregnancy content. Not enough people with my particular combination of interests. So, I'll probably have at least two saves I'll be playing. Big sad.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes