Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
Someone could tell me how I unlock or start the abduction event with Kylar? there is some kind of requeriments on him? Like lust, jealous, etc? And also, someone found the new item from the museum or know how or where I could search for it?

Jan 18, 2020
How do you Encounter them?
at time of writing, it's a flat 1% chance for any person in a non-con encounter to be a hypnotist. You're much more likely to get hypnotized by a tentacle because certain tentacles can hypnotize you. Granted it's still RNG, but it's much more probable, I've not seen a single human hypnotist in an encounter but me and RNGesus are not on speaking terms.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
am i dumb or are the sex animations gone? like the art when you are getting harassed or molested? Do i have to turn on any kind of option now?

Reactions: Qui Gon

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I'm waiting for a waaaave of updates before I download again (last update I played was when the dog pound was added), but every chunk of changelog notes I read excites me!!! There's so much work being done and progress being made! Good job!!!

Mar 26, 2019
at time of writing, it's a flat 1% chance for any person in a non-con encounter to be a hypnotist. You're much more likely to get hypnotized by a tentacle because certain tentacles can hypnotize you. Granted it's still RNG, but it's much more probable, I've not seen a single human hypnotist in an encounter but me and RNGesus are not on speaking terms.
Thanks, I thought it was some kind of event and still haven't encountered them.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
am i dumb or are the sex animations gone? like the art when you are getting harassed or molested? Do i have to turn on any kind of option now?
This is just speculation on my part as I haven't kept up with the more recent versions of this game, but you might have the Text Only version of the game.

ShiningKars

Mar 19, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with no animations on the latest update.
I checked and def don't have the text only version and tried the download from a few different mirrors

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I can't figure out how to go to the beach with Sydney. Are there some hidden requirements?
Edit: Figured it out, had to raise her love even more to unlock beach date.

Last edited:

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
1660578282302.png

I want to be an extreme exhibitionist to be able to parade around town naked as my Defiant Amazonian Hermaphrodite Succubus Cowgirl, already got my farm set up, beat up Remy, Bailey, Bullies, and Rapists on a daily basis, the most popular model, Business savvy farmer, and creamy bun makin' machine chef by day as well as the White Moonlight at night as I steal from the rich and the docks and give to the poor. Beloved by everyone that matters and earning 5-10 times more than Bailey needs in a week.

I beat him up 2 times and after he has back up I give money on the third so he won't touch Robin ;3

I would like to know why my sprite is hiding his Goddess-like body with her wings and such at this point.

Also excited to help Kylar's parents out and to be honest, after helping the church out and if I can hire guards like the one on my farm, my hundreds or even thousands of fans generated by my modeling, brothel, and nightclub gigs, my hacker friend and being loved close with Wren and buddies with Landry, the orphanage decked with a greenhouse and fully upgraded pepper spray and loft kitchen, The wolves as I am pack leader, and many others... I fail to believe that I can't make my own gang like Bailey or Remy's, vote me as a senator or high-ranking official, or band the whole town under my cause to make life fairer and safer for those who are abused and at the bottom.

So much potential and I am really looking forward to much larger threats as we may fight cultists in Danube manors and stop the tentacles from corrupting the town further or dismantle the crime and syndicates around as you either liberate or usurp them... have a say on the goings on of the town and maybe even visit another town to uncover a global conspiracy as you literally come from zero to hero... what does the world look like outside of this cursed town I wonder...

Perhaps join or create such a group to investigate and learn more about the town's history and lore... may I also watch television or go on the internet to learn more about the outside world? My character yearns for either true freedom to escape this town which should be easy with my horse or flight if needed... is there a road that leads out?

For now thanks for this amazing game that always makes me go back on every update, just finishing up a few more tasks before I break in to the prison ;3

Reactions: Vrelnir and Fangii

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered recently, but is there a long-term roadmap for game development?
(I just wanna know when pregnancy will be added).

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
You'd think with the entire town seeming to want to fuck us, one particular orphan so bad, you'd at least think there'd be one person willing to adopt us.
That's a really good idea, and honestly feels like an inevitability. There's no way somebody wouldn't, plus the PC definitely would want to be out from under Bailey. My guess is, Bailey isn't letting us be adopted. We're their biggest money ticket. So~ I'm guessing we'll first have to buy ourselves out before we can be adopted. Sort of like paying our way out of slavery. And the price should be high. 1 million dollars the bare minimum amount, but maybe even higher. Like 10 million sounds good.
As for "adopter" canidates, definitely Eden. He already wants to keep us. Kind of Kylar, but his seems more like a marriage candidate. Same with Avery. Avery seems more likely to make us a trophy spouse. Some of the teachers might be willing to adopt us. I think the cafe owner Sam might be willing to adopt us after we become their big chef. Does the temple take people in? That seems like a possible future option. Though even if we can get out of the direct thumb of Bailey, as long as we want Robin to be safe we'll have to come pay for them as usual. So we might have to get just as much money to buy their freedom at some point.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes