Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Why are all the download links from the most virus ridden sites, like bruh. Just use mega and pixeldrain ffs.

Nov 8, 2019
When is the end of the new Kylar content?

I went to the temple and learned about Kylars parents. Is there anything after that? Perhaps sleeping with Kylar in her home again?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Maintenance Post

Thread Updated to v0.3.10.2!
Thank You for your Patience!
Current version is now v0.3.10.3 (Links copied from the ):
Normal version:
Text only version:
Android version:
The changelog says it fixes an error on the statistics overlay, so it should fix the bug with stats that people were having.

Edit: I believe I mentioned this previously, but I am fairly certain there is no "auto-update checkup" in the game (the OP says there is). I think I remember reading it was put in one version without approval, and was then quickly removed.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
When is the end of the new Kylar content?

I went to the temple and learned about Kylars parents. Is there anything after that? Perhaps sleeping with Kylar in her home again?
after few days, go to her house street location, you'll meet the tample ppl there.

they'll give you a boring tragic random back-story and then leave.

Guess thats the end of it,
if thats the end then im not happy with it.

Iv worked my ass off doing chores in order to get their trust and the only reward i get is a slap to the face & a dead end.

TBH, not a fan of this yandere character family mystery background, i would've rather had a basic crazy yandere family forcing themselves on me behind their daughter instead of this pile of nothing.

this sounds like a family backstory that would'v fit Sydney better.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i can't see anything beside the text, for some reason it doesn't load the images and pixel animation someone knows how can i fix this ?
Use a different path, maybe. This sounds like the base file loads, but then your browser can't access the rest of the files. I don't think any blocker would be that aggressive, and private mode (Firefox) hasn't given me any issues.

PS You're not using some super-hardened browser setup by chance? Something that won't even allow images.

Darth616

Nov 8, 2021
Android version with this alerts and don't run.

This is the 03.10.03.

An error ocurred. You may be to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [tw-user-script-0]: Unexpected Token ?.

Error [Location Widgeds]: macro <<computer>> does not exist.

Error [StoryInit]: <<variablesStatic>>: error within widget code (Error: <<clothing_data>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<rum>>: bad evaluation: allClothesSetup is not defined; Error: <<init_npc_clothes>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: npcAssingClothesToSet is not defined))).

A fatal error has ocurred. Aborting.

Error: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of null.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Is there a point of me playing the new version as someone who absolutely used to detest (and subsequently avoid or try to neuter) Kylar in the previous versions ? Otherwise said, does the new version make Kylar more "interesting" (not necessarily more likeable) ?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Been a bit since I've hopped into this delightful work-- I don't suppose there's an option for the MC and Alex to get milked as cowgirls on the ranch? Farm be expensive, Why pass up a potential lurid lucriative opportunity?

Sure, they may need to hire on staff they can trust, dang if that doesn't sound like a fun and saucy scenario, haha!

Shameless suggestions aside, many props to the dev to keeping this wonder ongoing and greater still with each and every update.

Reactions: Vrelnir

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
Been a bit since I've hopped into this delightful work-- I don't suppose there's an option for the MC and Alex to get milked as cowgirls on the ranch? Farm be expensive, Why pass up a potential lurid lucriative opportunity?

Sure, they may need to hire on staff they can trust, dang if that doesn't sound like a fun and saucy scenario, haha!

Shameless suggestions aside, many props to the dev to keeping this wonder ongoing and greater still with each and every update.
I’d love to see that too I hope they add more stuff to both Alex and the underground farm

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes