b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
It means the game just isn't for your tastes, then. It's not bad design (and that's not the narrative either). But even then there are ways to come out on top.
Nah, in terms of literal game design inevitable and forced failure is by none the most anti-game deign possible.

I'm expressing my experiences/thoughts/feeling of the game and am still playing it.
What SEEMS and it IS are 2 different things, i have yet to not be able to punch/kick/bite my way out of an unwanted situation. so, so far so good. I aint even paying the ""rent"".

Demon PCs can now climb through windows at night on Domus Street in search of "prey".
SOOON

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
0.3.10.2 is up on my blog, including Kylar's manor, demon options, combat hypnosis, and a strategic layer for blackjack with Wren.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YEHHHH!!!!!!!!

Wait...it's an EXE now???
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Red flag!
No exe in blog download!
oof.
Right, well the browser version is still there on the "www" folder so that's a bonus, I guess.
There's literally a screenshot above your comment as DoL exe version...

Someone also made an exe version before so I'm glad they're part o' the team now or something~~~

BONUS:
I think I'll be waiting for the fix...
1658591565462.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: fakeaccount7654321
Nov 8, 2019
Right, well the browser version is still there on the "www" folder so that's a bonus, I guess.
There's literally a screenshot above your comment as DoL exe version...

Someone also made an exe version before so I'm glad they're part o' the team now or something~~~
where did you download it from? it wasnt the blog. how do you know its safe since its not the official html version?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I DL'd the normal version too, twice now to make sure, and it's only the HTML
Then I've no idea since that's what I got when I downloaded the normal version.
If I don't respond or post the next few days then I definitely got a virus. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I guess they still haven't fixed the tail clipping out and there's an error on the stats menu.
1658596937300.png

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes