AnonymousNihilist

Jun 27, 2020
What a ride, look like my normal save limit at 40 vrel
4000£/week including robin way too much to handle even with good rng tutoring on danube street, i hope they increasing the deadline by 2week instead 1 even better if they change it to per month
As I recall, at max stats, tutoring does give 100 euros every time so you should be able to make 4k a week from that no?

Regardless, if you need other options, skulduggery is completely OP, and you could easily make 7k or 8k a week from it, maybe more, since you can do it at all times of day. Only thing is its tedious to click through all the text prompts since you only make small amounts per event.

However, you can also eavesdrop working as a bartender at the club to gain knowledge of smuggling operations, which is my favorite way to make money. If you then steal the smuggled package and sell it to Landry it will net 2k, and this event is repeatable potentially 2-3 times a week. There are some pretty dangerous smuggling locations but you can pass them over and wait for the next ones. Forest smuggling is one that's very easy and a free 2k.

Also like everyone else mentioned there's brothel, spa, treasure hunting, photo studio, and the cafe.

You can also go to Eden, the Wolves, or the Hawk and farm an infinite amount of money in those locations before coming back to town. Alex's farm is also a good place to make money but can get difficult once you have partial ownership.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What a ride, look like my normal save limit at 40 vrel
4000£/week including robin way too much to handle even with good rng tutoring on danube street, i hope they increasing the deadline by 2week instead 1 even better if they change it to per month
You still can refuse to pay.
(In the past my prime directive was: Not a single farthing for Bailey. But sadly that is not really possible any longer.)
If your skills are good enough you can fight Bailey by force or by making them cum. (*)
The next time they bring a goon and then two. Which makes it harder. The fight after that is not winnable (I guess?)
But still, if you fight them once and pay the next week you have the 2 week schedule you asked for. Fight them 3 times and you have a monthly schedule.
If you employ this scheme as soon as possible you can delay the increase to 2k/4k for about 6 months.

(*) Have good grades in English and Science. B should be sufficient. C might work. The 1st thing you must do is: "Apologise". Then it's your decision. Make them cum (safe) or beat them up (might fail).

As for actually making money, you had already a lot of hints. So just my 2p:
The best sources are the café and Alex' farm. But both are long time investments. They pay off only after months.
Regardless of how you like to play the game, there are a couple of weekly jobs that offer a solid income with little grind and little risk. They are easy to plan w/o relying on RNG:
  • dating Avery. up to 2k
  • brothel shows on Friday, 600…2k
  • dance job, 300…500 +tips (attend dancing classes until you get an offer), also helps building up good fame
  • photo studio, unlocked either by good fame (see above) or through the café, up to 2k
  • risky dance job, can be unlocked through the simple dance job, yeah it's risky, but offers 2k…5k+

Lorensa

Jul 28, 2020
You realise that the game is meant to be a fairly simple sandbox sex game, right?

This is like looking at FIFA and criticising it for not having a story mode.
But FIFA have a story mod... sort of.:cautious:
And to be honest, this game already exceed expectations of "simple" sandbox game. This project still in development and it will only grow. Who know what we gonna get in the very end? Expressing doubts not a bad thing.
But i dont think game have a wrong direction.
Heres no really limitations. Just some obstacles. sprites and "never be agressor" thing.

Btw, somebody knowns how exactly angelic transformation works? Its not going upper 44 points... and drop to 41 after... I cant understand why. Besides i get this transformation on different version with ease around day 50 and now i cant get in 70 days. :unsure:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Btw, somebody knowns how exactly angelic transformation works? Its not going upper 44 points... and drop to 41 after... I cant understand why. Besides i get this transformation on different version with ease around day 50 and now i cant get in 70 days. :unsure:
Every time you end a day with maximum purity you get a point of "Angelicness". Every other time you lose a point.
When you reach 50 points you become an angel.
Keeping your virginity during this time is an absolute requirement. But it's not sufficient. You also have to keep your purity or restore it before midnight.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So the game seems heavily focused on forcing the player to submit, in basically every case possible.
Will the dev ever allow the player to be a dom? or atleast expand on reversing rapes/fights?

Also does anyone know much about the predetermined RNG?
After some testing it seems the games ""rng"" is predetermined, meaning no matter what you do that day you can not succeed some rng mechanics like skullduggery checks, tests and clothing breaks.

I'm guessing its some dumb anti save scum system but it also means no matter what you do you will be forced to fail some skills checks making on day
* lessons on the day of a test are null, you can not affect the chance, its already determined.
* The "focus for +5%" mechanic is completely void. The chance was already determined before the day started.
* The -% from being annoyed also does nothing.

I discovered all this because i wanted to beat the shit out of Whitney again because i accidently skipped over some text, lol.

Reactions: Heian

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So the game seems heavily focused on forcing the player to submit, in basically every case possible.
Will the dev ever allow the player to be a dom? or atleast expand on reversing rapes/fights?

After some testing it seems the games ""rng"" is predetermined, meaning no matter what you do that day you can not succeed some rng mechanics like skullduggery checks, tests and clothing breaks.

I'm guessing its some dumb anti save scum system but it also means no matter what you do you will be forced to fail some skills checks making on day
* lessons on the day of a test are null, you can not affect the chance, its already determined.
* The "focus for +5%" mechanic is completely void. The chance was already determined before the day started.

I discovered all this because i wanted to beat the shit out of Whitney again because i accidently skipped over some text, lol.
it's basically
if you do exactly same things, everything will happen in exactly the same way
however if you do something to disturb the course of action, things will change

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
A minor thing to add to ladguru's good advice above is that the one-week countdown to the next payment begins the day Baily receives payment

For example, if it's due Sunday, but you don't set foot in the orphanage all Sunday and return to pay at 12:01 AM Monday, your next due date become the following Monday

In combination with the 'fight every other week' method above, you'd get away with paying them once every 16 days without too much effort

Reactions: Furabia

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Nay, the devs specifically said they won't let you dom as that conflicts with their "Struggling to survive" view for the game.
Although they already killed that feeling since everything is so dam- easy now...

The RNG part can be cheesed if you move different tiles before activating it since yeah, the choices are predetermined unless you move or do something else before going to said choice so I don't know about having good save scumming counters.

Even now I'm still abusing it get my desired outcome and I don't give a dam- about it since this is a single-player game and I make my own rules~~~

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Nay, the devs specifically said they won't let you dom as that conflicts with their "Struggling to survive" view for the game.
That sucks a fat one, i like the idea of struggling tooth and nail to a point of coming out on-top. But seems the dev wants to push the "its impossible, just give up" narrative... which is pretty shitty design for a game.

however if you do something to disturb the course of action, things will change
the choices are predetermined unless you move or do something else before going to said choice
Are you playing the android version? a friend said something similar and they where too.
But i am playing on the browser version and i can literally reload a day and play through it getting the same results from "rng" activitys like exams, cheating exams, clothing ripping and such.
Literally the same results on all 4 exams after repeating the day 7 times (success, success, fail, fail)
I even broke into the school at 3AM to use the library to boost the "failing" classes and still failed them 3 more times.
Is weird.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That sucks a fat one, i like the idea of struggling tooth and nail to a point of coming out on-top. But seems the dev wants to push the "its impossible, just give up" narrative... which is pretty shitty design for a game.

Are you playing the android version? a friend said something similar and they where too.
But i am playing on the browser version and i can literally reload a day and play through it getting the same results from "rng" activitys like exams, cheating exams, clothing ripping and such.
Literally the same results on all 4 exams after repeating the day 7 times (success, success, fail, fail)
I even broke into the school at 3AM to use the library to boost the "failing" classes and still failed them 3 more times.
Is weird.
I don't have a phone since mine is still at the bottom o' the ocean.
For school RNG abusing, I just go to the lockers then going back not giving a dam- if I get late 'coz I'd rather have a passing result while late than get a bad rng via exams.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
You can in some respects though. While you're not allowed to victimize people with rape as they attempt to do to you, if you continue to beat up whitney and undermine their status at school, it'll culminate in them being kidnapped and removed from the game(Unless you save them from that fate). Though I wish there was a way to save them and remove the bullying aspect, the fact is you can overcome them permanently if you so choose.

The principle can be blackmailed into looking the other way at your infractions.

The black wolf can be fought for control over the wolf pack.

The game will allow you to come out on top for a lot of situations, but your character isn't a rapist.

Oct 6, 2019
Find the stone pendant in the clregy's quarters at the temple. Then wear it every night at midnight. That will boost purity gains.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
You can in some respects though. While you're not allowed to victimize people with rape as they attempt to do to you, if you continue to beat up whitney and undermine their status at school, it'll culminate in them being kidnapped and removed from the game(Unless you save them from that fate). Though I wish there was a way to save them and remove the bullying aspect, the fact is you can overcome them permanently if you so choose.

The principle can be blackmailed into looking the other way at your infractions.

The black wolf can be fought for control over the wolf pack.

The game will allow you to come out on top for a lot of situations, but your character isn't a rapist.
Bold of the dev, that does not even let the player select a name, to assume i do not want some revenge. lol.

Yeah my current goals is to push what i can where i can. Tho seems the pool of opportunity is shallow, more a puddle...

Reactions: Heian
Mar 26, 2019

To change the predetermined RNG you have to close the game and then restart it.

PlasticDoll

Jul 9, 2020
This is by far still one of the best games I've played. I'm happy I can play as female and just put everyone as male. The romance options are so varied with each different personality. I love all the romance options, especially Whitney, Eden and Alex(&Mason). Kylar really creeps me out tho lol..

I played so far into the game & got 67 Vrelcoins till it just got a bit too hard & tedious so I started the cheats and it feels so much better... I wish I've done it sooner.
The sex scenes can get too repetitive even with many options.. sometimes I just put the default submissive options and just kinda skip but they feel interactive so that's cool.

Right now helping Alex with his farm.. it takes soo long. Does Remy keep attacking even after finishing all of the farms?

Reactions: kcj300
May 25, 2022
You put it in better words... yeah, this is not about struggling and coming on top, it feels like remain in the bottom but with some life improvements which turn out to be more strugling.

If you're looking for the time this was the dark souls of smut text-based games then yeah, that feeling is no more since everything has a solution now.

That doesn't mean it becomes worse every update though.
I'm not talking about the type of writing or the change but the inconsistent of writing. Yeah, the old dialogue was different to the new one and that wouldn't be a problem if said old dialogue was also change, which was not. The old writing and the new one feel odd in the same game and of top of that, how different is the writing among all the people who collaborate now with the events.

Writing is very much important in this game because is mostly text base. Idk why asking for consistency is a bad thing.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes