Oct 6, 2019
Were posts deleted? We were at page 511 before.
Yeah, the reason given was something about the discussion being off-topic, which is ridiculous. What could possibly be more on-topic in regard to this game than the subject of animals fucking humans? It's like the jannies don't even know what this game is. I could sort of see if they just do not want open discussion of sexual acts that may or may not be entirely legal in some places (lol rape). Even that would be silly, though, given the game around which the discussion took place. This is a game where the player does horse shows at a brothel, works at a kennel at night in order to fuck the dogs, gets gangbanged by dolphins in the ocean, "milks" cattle at a farm, gets raped by freaking mountain lions in the school bathrooms, and romances a regular non-sapient wolf and a huge bird. Bestiality is pretty central to the gameplay. IRL bestiality is often goofy, like dolphins and their legendary rape caves and pommeranians humping stuffed toys, but we have to be able to talk about it if we are going to talk about this particular game.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
OMG haven't laugh so hard playing this game for what happen today.

Main character was troubled so i was at the red district and enter the brothel and do some glory hole activity to reduce trauma. was trying something different from the therapy session with Robin which takes 15 minutes, GH takes only 10minutes, then all the sudden main character panic and start lashing out all the sudden, I was like WTF? this is no molestation or force encounter... and then after that a pain Howl came from the other side of the wall and the client was gone! xDDD I was confuse and then start laughing, this was hilarious!

...was this left there intentionally? as a joke or something? could only imagine MC punching the genitals like a boxing ball of a poor horny client.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2019

Main character was troubled so i was at the red district and enter the brothel and do some glory hole activity to reduce trauma. was trying something different from the therapy session with Robin which takes 15 minutes, GH takes only 10minutes, then all the sudden main character panic and start lashing out all the sudden, I was like WTF? this is no molestation or force encounter... and then after that a pain Howl came from the other side of the wall and the client was gone! xDDD I was confuse and then start laughing, this was hilarious!

...was this left there intentionally? as a joke or something? could only imagine MC punching the genitals like a boxing ball of a poor horny client.
There is also this whole bar scene where the guy is a quickshot and runs away in shame.

Viressa

May 24, 2018

*very tempted to write a scene into the game where, if you have a high enough sadism stat, then at a glory hole you can go "ME AM PENIS MONSTER, OM NOM NOM" and bite it off*

May 25, 2022
Of all the opinions I have seen on this game... That is certainly one of them. I'm curious why you think adding content to a rather bare-bones game makes it worse, because I have a starkly contrasting opinion.
Because is a barebones game in which updates are being focused on expanding elements that just make things tedious; The prison system is there just to fuck the player and there is no way to work around, like bribe the police, of course you can also ask Landry to clean your record, but that option also fucks the player greatly over time. The changes on Robin while is realistic also offers no way to counter the whole blackmailing thing and keep him outside of the player problems.

A lot of events sound like fan fiction, I love Kylar, but men, when one of the events have the main character thinking "fuck them!" when someone interrupts the sex scene with that boy, was so out of character, the MC never reacts like that ever again over nobody else on is own, and this applies to a lot of events, they really feel like glued together among each other, now is very noticeable how all the events are made by different people.

Is like if the game has no direction anymore and the dev is just saying "yes" to any suggestion and collaboration.

Yes posts have been deleted. Because the people here seem to have a big problem with the fact that one expresses here times his opinion. Is not seen here to all appearances with pleasure. Free expressions of opinion, criticism, suggestions and proposals are unwanted.
I didn't understand what do you mean until I see previous comments and response to any type of criticism, this thread is in part understandable and in the other part a circlejerk.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Because is a barebones game in which updates are being focused on expanding elements that just make things tedious; The prison system is there just to fuck the player and there is no way to work around, like bribe the police, of course you can also ask Landry to clean your record, but that option also fucks the player greatly over time. The changes on Robin while is realistic also offers no way to counter the whole blackmailing thing and keep him outside of the player problems.

A lot of events sound like fan fiction, I love Kylar, but men, when one of the events have the main character thinking "fuck them!" when someone interrupts the sex scene with that boy, was so out of character, the MC never reacts like that ever again over nobody else on is own, and this applies to a lot of events, they really feel like glued together among each other, now is very noticeable how all the events are made by different people.

Is like if the game has no direction anymore and the dev is just saying "yes" to any suggestion and collaboration.

I didn't understand what do you mean until I see previous comments and response to any type of criticism, this thread is in part understandable and in the other part a circlejerk.
You realise that the game is meant to be a fairly simple sandbox sex game, right?

This is like looking at FIFA and criticising it for not having a story mode.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Long time not revisiting this game... Oooh... I see.
So, this is one of those games that get worse with each update, What the hell happen...?

Someone knows where I can get older versions?
Edit: I find them in the blogspot.
If you're looking for the time this was the dark souls of smut text-based games then yeah, that feeling is no more since everything has a solution now.

That doesn't mean it becomes worse every update though.

I think that's the whole point of the game, everything's meant to be tedious to get that "struggling" vibe the devs want.
If you're looking for something that's meant for us to be winning something then this game ain't it.

Armennk

Jul 18, 2022
Does anybody know which SugarCube.State.variables. relate to adjust who take virginity?

NVM I find it, edit it either through Cheat. To help who dont have to go through all of these again and save process for feats:
SugarCube.State.variables.players.virginity
set the one you want to true, or to 'name' as string

Last edited:

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
What a ride, look like my normal save limit at 40 vrel
4000£/week including robin way too much to handle even with good rng tutoring on danube street, i hope they increasing the deadline by 2week instead 1 even better if they change it to per month

Aug 22, 2021
4000£/week including robin way too much to handle even with good rng tutoring on danube street, i hope they increasing the deadline by 2week instead 1 even better if they change it to per month
The game is much harder at the beginning, but that is intentional and I think it scales well with your abilities until the mid-to-late game. There are better jobs that pay better the longer you do them and the higher your skills are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The money is there, you just have to search around for the best opportunities!

Reactions: BurnAss and atur

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the random house jobs are hardly long-terms income at all
if you want some decent cash, there's the Danube spa and the brothel at Harvest street
brothel is of course the route of slutting yourself for money, but it pays well, if you dance that is
dancing well requires high exhibitionism
tips are a nice bonus, but the main thing is a customer asking for a private performance (sex), which is usually around 200 quid on average (160-320 range roughly)
and depending on luck (there are some customers who want to just talk, eating up whole 30 minutes, but you can refuse any customer), a whole dance + sex session will take just a handful of in-game minutes
dancing rises fatigue fast though
there's also the shows you can star in once a week, and if you do so consistently, that's a guranteed up to 1500 quid per week
spa is a bit less lucratice but probably the best option if you don't wanna go completely slutty, the pay is something like 50-120 quid per a 50 minute session, but if you're promiscous and skilled enough, you can milk certain type of customers for up to 400-600
and in general, in spa you'll get more money for being lewder too
spa is open iirc 8-21, so that gives about up to 16 sessions max per day, and if you average 100 quid per, that's 1600 for a single day
in terms of other jobs, there's also the photo studio
you need some fame to get access, but once you do, you can once per week get a 400-1800 quid, depending on your exhibitionism
for a lewder character, that means you can get over 3k for just a photoshoot and a brothel show, doesn't take much to raise the missing 800 and beyond
the 4k quid per week is harsh but far from unachievable

Reactions: BurnAss
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes