DD2

Feb 10, 2019
the two most frequently asked questions from newbie players are
A) is there going to be pregos?
answer to this is , their is tentacle monster/ghost/plant breading as a parasite thing, but human pregnancy is not being consider. And probably newer will.
B) can main character be the "rapist"?
No, the game is meant as a survival psychological game in which the main character is the victim and you decide how he/she can overcome the trauma or prevent it as much you can.

There is no need to be rude as there will always be newbie players.

I do have some suggestions for Remy's farm. I will like there be a voluntary milking session there in the late afternoon for cow transformation players, also adding the noon, filming, substance abuse, hypnosis, milk by workers, etc. and by doing so reducing the damage Remy do to Alex farm to a point there be at peace.
That sort of agreement must be done by initiative of Main character directly to Remy.
Also i got to say this agreement should start from noon to the night of that day, as i find it extremely hard to survive there in the mornings because if you orgasm you get immediately in a buckle of gang-bang rape and that seriously damages MC trauma levels. the afternoons are better as you can just vent with the centaurs. so in this agreement sessions should start afternoon, or! workers should be forbidden to gang bang MC as this is just the worst case scenario in that farm. I mean, to make this day bearable.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Vrel has said there are plans for non-anal preg content, and the code shows references for pregnancy related things not yet implemented, not sure where you got that from.
Maybe. But even if there is pregnancy in the future, it's probably a one week thing at best.
Making the MC pregnant for long can be a pain in the ass if you think of all the dialogues and variables.

May 25, 2022
Yeah, topping or being assertive should absolutely be an option. It doesn't make sense for characters like Robin.
It doesn't make sense for the defiant character either. If the MC is defiant they get very hostile toward others, they being on top over other characters is more than fitting.

Instead you have a defiant character that gets really soft on certain moments, is very aggressive in others and have no options that fit their personality, part of the inconsistency problem that I mention before.

Right now, you are on a whole site that is full of games that let you be the rapist. Go play them.
What a lame answer, you are not even responding the comment about a real issue with the game, just deviating the topic and avoiding the issue.

In every community of every game there is always people that doesn't accept criticism even if is very fair and not remotely rude.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Right now, you are on a whole site that is full of games that let you be the rapist. Go play them.
What part of "being assertive" translated to "being a rapist"?

Seriously...what? Either you misunderstood me and thought I meant "the character should be able to rape Robin" - which is a pretty disgusting way to interpret what I said - or you need to re-evaluate what "assertive" means.

To clarify; no, I did not in any way mean "let the MC be a rapist". I meant it as I said it; let the character top or be assertive, meaning they're the dom in the exchange, not the sub.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Maybe. But even if there is pregnancy in the future, it's probably a one week thing at best.
Making the MC pregnant for long can be a pain in the ass if you think of all the dialogues and variables.
Yeah, that's exactly the problem I have with this whole preggo thing. The amount work needed to keep everything somewhat consistent is just insane.

Pregnant MC meets Robin.
MC meets pregnant Robin.
Pregnant MC meets pregnant Robin.
Repeat for all NPCs.
Add variations depending on who is the father.
Add variations after giving birth.
Add variations for unnamed NPC meeting a pregnant MC.
Where do the children go?
How much handicap does a pregnant MC get?

Reactions: atur

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
That sucks a fat one, i like the idea of struggling tooth and nail to a point of coming out on-top. But seems the dev wants to push the "its impossible, just give up" narrative... which is pretty shitty design for a game.
It means the game just isn't for your tastes, then. It's not bad design (and that's not the narrative either). But even then there are ways to come out on top.

What a lame answer, you are not even responding the comment about a real issue with the game, just deviating the topic and avoiding the issue.
Because it's not an issue at all. You're making it out to be an issue when it's not. You said yourself the game "gets worse with every update" and asked for older versions. You just personally don't like things as is, don't pretend like this is a big issue. See the quote below.

Long time not revisiting this game... Oooh... I see.
So, this is one of those games that get worse with each update, What the hell happen...?
Moving on...

Because is a barebones game in which updates are being focused on expanding elements that just make things tedious; The prison system is there just to fuck the player and there is no way to work around, like bribe the police, of course you can also ask Landry to clean your record, but that option also fucks the player greatly over time. The changes on Robin while is realistic also offers no way to counter the whole blackmailing thing and keep him outside of the player problems.
And said yourself the game was "barebones" (are you kidding me?). The prison is there because you screwed up. You robbed. You committed a crime. There's not a work around because you yourself got into that situation through your actions. It's a soft bad ending. I'm sorry that flew right over your head. Actions have consequences in the game. And no, that's not "bad game design" either, you just personally don't like the way it was designed.

As for Bailey, Vrel has plans for Bailey, and other things are more important right now. As for why he's not focusing on Bailey, why not ask him yourself? Because you'll find the answer - it's not a priority right now. Dealing with Bailey is end-game. We're not at the end-game. The game is still in development. If you're that concerned with not paying Bailey then just go live with the wolves or Eden, it's that easy. It's really not that big an issue like you're making it out to be.

Bailey is there for a reason, and I'm sorry you missed that.

A lot of events sound like fan fiction, I love Kylar, but men, when one of the events have the main character thinking "fuck them!" when someone interrupts the sex scene with that boy, was so out of character, the MC never reacts like that ever again over nobody else on is own, and this applies to a lot of events, they really feel like glued together among each other, now is very noticeable how all the events are made by different people.

Is like if the game has no direction anymore and the dev is just saying "yes" to any suggestion and collaboration.

I didn't understand what do you mean until I see previous comments and response to any type of criticism, this thread is in part understandable and in the other part a circlejerk.
Yes, the game has contributors. Your issue is more on the writing side, and that's fine, but you're treating this like a tightly-kint triple A studio. It's not. It's a ragtag group of people helping out Vrel, that's the whole point of contributors. You're contributing to the game. Vrel thanks them every single update, and the game wouldn't be the same without them.

Contributors have been a part of the game since the beginning. And if you don't like that, honestly, you're just gonna have to deal with it.

And then when you call this thread a circlejerk (it's not, there's plenty of people getting mad like you recently), why should we listen to you at that point? It's obvious where you stand on things, and whatever we say won't change your mind.

This argument basically boils down to "I don't like this, and everyone should feel bad for not having an issue with it". It's fine to not like things, but to say we're a "circlejerk" for not liking or just being apathetic to the things you feel so strongly about won't win you any points.

Yeah I really hope they expand the game to let the PC be the aggressor in some situations. It doesn't make sense how you can't especially when the player is extremely Defiant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh? I've seen 0.3.10.0 is out. But I've had little spare time, so it was easy to resist the temptation...
What I had noticed so far was stuff about Kylar and Kylar's Mansion?
But a Demon being an actual Succubus/Incubus/(whatever the proper name of the futa-version is) sounds intriguing.
On behalf of my current demon-cow-futa MC I should ask: Are we there yet??

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
normal ver:
text only:
Android:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
how do you get kidnapped by kylar? i got the marriage scene and then maxed her 3 stats again but she just repeats the marriage scene
I guess there is more than one way to trigger it.
Kylar must be a LI. Accept a present from Kylar. I've got it on the rear playground. A plush toy that you should place on a high spot in your room. Doesn't sound suspicious at all! Then have fun with Robin in your room.

is there a best place to be to get kidnapped into the monsters lair?
Don't think so. Just walk around town at night and pray to the RNG.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
ty
I guess there is more than one way to trigger it.
Kylar must be a LI. Accept a present from Kylar. I've got it on the rear playground. A plush toy that you should place on a high spot in your room. Doesn't sound suspicious at all! Then have fun with Robin in your room.

Don't think so. Just walk around town at night and pray to the RNG.
anyone have save data in the lair?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes