Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Better check if something isn't hijacking your browser search/links.
Or you just mistook file association with exe?
Nah, it's literally an exe file that opens DoL when you open it, I showed a screenshot earlier demmet.
Really similar to another person who made an exe version for DoL so I thought he got hired or joined Vrel and co. or something.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
I get a string of errors in the newest version, downloaded from Vrel's blog's Mega link. I gave it a redownload to make sure it wasn't corrupted (same errors) and also tried 3.9.3 again in case something was messed up on my PC or my browser (works fine)

error1.png
error2.png
error3.png
error4.png

Darth616

Nov 8, 2021
Android version with error.

Error tw user script 0 unexpected token?

Error location widgets macro compute does not exist.

Have other, but i,m not english fluent to say this.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How do i get ipnotized by Kylar in the new update?

And why ntr in the genre?

1-at 100 love/GF level, she'll give you an owl doll present for your room.

2-owl doll has a spy camera in it, keep sleeping with robin in your room at night & increase her jealousy to 100%.

3-wander around late at night and wait for kyler to hit you with her darts.

that's about it, the new scenes is similar to eden but harder, escaping will result things back to normal,
gaining the Stockholm Syndrome: Kylar trait. will give you access to her house & meet her family & a new expanded quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffersont00

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys, is there a way to sexually interact with teachers in this game? Because I'm trying, and so far I'm on week 4 but there was literally no option to do anything with them so far.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Hey guys, is there a way to sexually interact with teachers in this game? Because I'm trying, and so far I'm on week 4 but there was literally no option to do anything with them so far.
here's the wiki with almost everything you need to know. it'll take a wail for it to update to the latest build info of the game.

last i checked, its not possible with any of them yet,
only the headteacher has sexual scenes & its not that deep.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How do you access the Orphanage Loft? Do i have to get Rebelliousness and/or Hope to a certain level, and if i do, what level do they have to be

got it moments ago, i had high or 50 Rebelliousness with 0 hope + its random.
you get an option to pull something.

you get an event at the orphanage once a day, i got lucky.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
How do you access the Orphanage Loft? Do i have to get Rebelliousness and/or Hope to a certain level, and if i do, what level do they have to be
This should happen automatically if you visit the Main Hall often enough during the day.

View attachment 1942475
yep, same here.

also iv had the trust of kyler family & reported my finding to the temple. whats next? is that it?
This is known and already fixed for the next update.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
This should happen automatically if you visit the Main Hall often enough during the day.

This is known and already fixed for the next update.
ran into another bug,
not sure if this was reported before.

when getting robin as a lover first & sleeping with them in your room, you'll always get a notification over the increase of kyler jealousy status even before meeting them & getting their owl doll.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
ran into another bug,
not sure if this was reported before.

when getting robin as a lover first & sleeping with them in your room, you'll always get a notification over the increase of kyler jealousy status even before meeting them & getting their owl doll.
I don't know if it's known, but it is a bug and I just dropped it on Discord.

Update: It's known and fixed!

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
If anyone cares the stats error is related to line 169556 of the file.
change line <<if $lurkerdisable if "f">>
to <<if $lurkerdisable is "f">>

Ah ze simple mistypes. Bane of coding life.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Well dear mods. Add another tag to the mix.
Urination tag specifically.
Because when watersports are enabled, angry NPCs can piss on the main character.
As there is also 'Urinated on' stat there too.

Reactions: Fangii
Oct 6, 2019
0.3.10.2 is up on my blog, including Kylar's manor, demon options, combat hypnosis, and a strategic layer for blackjack with Wren.
Kylar, Whitney, AND Morgan stuff? Dang. It looks like hypnosis and piss are new threats, which is cool. I'll take a little bit of extra difficulty.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes