Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can you submit to and have sex with baily or is it only him sending you out to make money if you fail to pay?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Stop! Version numbering doesn't work that way! 3.9 should be followed by 4 or 3.95 or 3.999, but not 3.1.
3.9 is NOT followed by 3.1, it's followed by 3.10. If this game makes it all the way up to version 3.99 without a major update, and then gets another non-major update, that version will be 3.100 and not 3.991 or 4.

Version numbering does work that way, and always has. I don't know of any exceptions besides Stellaris, and version 2.0 was arguably a big enough leap from 1.9 that calling it 2.0 instead of 1.10 was justifiable.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
why cant i get Kylar to kidnap me ive got the owl the max love lust and jelousy for her
make sure she's your GF.

late at night, walk around the map & wait for her to follow you (blue notification).

she's supposed to hit you with a sleeping dart.

Can you submit to and have sex with baily or is it only him sending you out to make money if you fail to pay?
nope, the only way to have sex with him is via fighting him & then seduce him/her daring battle.

the game set him up as a scripted antagonist, nothing more to him then that.

here's the wiki on who you can & can't have sex with.

the game would've been cooler if it gave me the ability to sleep with or romance/have relationships with all NPCs.

Last edited:

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
why cant i get Kylar to kidnap me ive got the owl the max love lust and jelousy for her
3 ways to do it:

A: Put the present in your room and fuck Robin in it
B: Give the present to an orphan and invite Whitney to the orphanage to fuck
C: Side with Whitney during the Halloween event

After, when wandering the streets, Kylar should tranq you

Reactions: Bingoogus

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Just to confirm that I am not crazy: diving in smugglers' cave has been nerfed in terms of treasure received, unless going further in, no?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Just to confirm that I am not crazy: diving in smugglers' cave has been nerfed in terms of treasure received, unless going further in, no?
i also noticed, iv found more then 4 cutless swords with only few steps.

but the ppl following tend to catch up to really fast.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Talking about milk(ers), what's the requirement for Alex to catch you milking in the barn? I've tried a whole week and nothing.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Been a bit since I've hopped into this delightful work-- I don't suppose there's an option for the MC and Alex to get milked as cowgirls on the ranch? Farm be expensive, Why pass up a potential lurid lucriative opportunity?

Sure, they may need to hire on staff they can trust, dang if that doesn't sound like a fun and saucy scenario, haha!

Shameless suggestions aside, many props to the dev to keeping this wonder ongoing and greater still with each and every update.
At first, you can only secretly milk yourself at night after Alex goes to bed (requires reaching the stage where you can be at the farm after-hours). Eventually Alex will catch you, and you will be able to milk yourself without having to hide it.

Talking about milk(ers), what's the requirement for Alex to catch you milking in the barn? I've tried a whole week and nothing.
I believe there is a variable that controls the chance of Alex finding you that grows VERY slowly each time you milk yourself at night. It will take much more than a week to get Alex to catch you in the act.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrmm. Hiding is one thing, turning it into a glorious bona fide business opportunity is another. Bonus points making Alex doing the milking, or better yet, inspire 'em to take follow suit. (I'm not only the boss--I'm also a client!)

Still, a fun thing to encounter, I'll certainly give it a go. Thanks!

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
Stop! Version numbering doesn't work that way! 3.9 should be followed by 4 or 3.95 or 3.999, but not 3.1.
any dev can number games in any way they want. this dev chooses to number as "major.minor.bugfix". some devs only number "major.minor". some devs number every release as "version x". there is no one "right way" to number development versions of a game/app

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
i wanted to take a look at what changed over the last few months but i did run just after a few game hours into the very annoying prob of feats beeing locked down.
i did only modify the character before starting and even if i change some other settings without doing changes that tell me that they would disable parts of feats or all feats they get locked down.
used version is 0.3.10.3
the text of the feats gets red but the info above still tells me than i am able to earn feats.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I need to ask a question, cause I feel like I'm going crazy.

Does anyone know how to trigger Eden's virginity taking scene?

I KNOW I've gotten it before but not how, and now it won't trigger on a brand new fresh save for the newest version.

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
Should it really matter which changing room you go into after you get the entire swimming class to naked? Might as well just make it co-ed and give the option to perform an encounter.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
wrong

God, yes, I admit it. I was wrong. You are the third person to post something like this. Do you think I didn't see the first two messages, or did you write the most original? What a toxic community this is. It is worth writing something wrong, so a part begins to beat in hysterics and throw likes and facepalms under all the messages that it sees, the other even after a few weeks will find you and write that someone was wrong. (Yes, there was a dude who, two weeks after my message, wrote to me that it was time for me to stop) People who just adequately write something are literally a breath of fresh air in this "stuffy" place.
And yes, I already got acquainted with this numbering method after the psyco0 message, but your example, although it describes this method, is just not suitable, since "MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes". I expect that in a couple of months someone else will decide to show off his mind and write to me that I was wrong.

Yes Nesirb, I'm giving you a great opportunity to once again show your courage and facepalm under my post. Be grateful.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes