Jan 18, 2020
Someone's touchy

has anyone discovered Kylar's manor or the new abduction scenario involving Kylar?
Yes, here's a post from the previous page of the thread to save my lazy ass from typing it out

3 ways to do it:

A: Put the present in your room and fuck Robin in it
B: Give the present to an orphan and invite Whitney to the orphanage to fuck
C: Side with Whitney during the Halloween event

After, when wandering the streets, Kylar should tranq you

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well that didn't take long from poking and prodding around to find the first "forced loss", called it. Weak.
Well was worth the test, time to reload to before it cuz that's Bs.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Android version with this alerts and don't run.

This is the 03.10.03.

An error ocurred. You may be to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [tw-user-script-0]: Unexpected Token ?.

Error [Location Widgeds]: macro <<computer>> does not exist.

Error [StoryInit]: <<variablesStatic>>: error within widget code (Error: <<clothing_data>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<rum>>: bad evaluation: allClothesSetup is not defined; Error: <<init_npc_clothes>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: npcAssingClothesToSet is not defined))).

A fatal error has ocurred. Aborting.

Error: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of null.
These sound like the same errors I have, except I'm on Windows and not Android.

I guess it's not a widespread problem, but after all these versions, it's weird to get one that's totally unplayable.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Anyone know about the Mirror at Night?
Keeps saying i have to do something More Extreme, anyone know what that is??

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone know about the Mirror at Night?
Keeps saying i have to do something More Extreme, anyone know what that is??
A higher level activity of a given type. If you are no longer getting a rush from flashing your tits, for example, then you need to start pulling up your skirt instead.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What does "too tame to soothe" mean in game?
An essential mechanic of this game is:
Do something lewd, out of your comfort zone. In exchange this lowers Stress/Trauma or you regain Control. But it also raises your "Lewdity".
This message just says "this was not lewd enough", you get nothing from it.

Delmiro

Sep 15, 2019
I have a question after sex writes: " You were a little assertive". Does this mean that I can interact with a partner more rudely? If yes, how to do it?

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So I just completed the event where you can take Whitney to the orphanage. Do we find out what "deal" they made with Bailey if you take them to their office?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
An essential mechanic of this game is:
Do something lewd, out of your comfort zone. In exchange this lowers Stress/Trauma or you regain Control. But it also raises your "Lewdity".
This message just says "this was not lewd enough", you get nothing from it.
you still get stress and trauma reduction

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have a question after sex writes: " You were a little assertive". Does this mean that I can interact with a partner more rudely? If yes, how to do it?
Under "Attitudes" you can select: "How do you feel about consensual sex? Provides a bonus after consensual sex based on how assertive you were."
As far as I can see, this assertiveness is just a count of all actions you've taken. Afterwards you get a reward according to your selection.
That's what this "You were..." message is about.
That means consensual(!) sex can give you a bonus for defiance/submissiveness or a reduction of stress/trauma.

You can be rude regardless. There are a few of options under "Ask" and "Mock". They might have to be unlocked. "Mock" needs a certain level of Defiance.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I kinda went too far with the whoring and now the character got famous. In the next run the solution is to have sex while wearing a mask all the times and avoid cameras?

Reactions: Fizel

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I kinda went too far with the whoring and now the character got famous. In the next run the solution is to have sex while wearing a mask all the times and avoid cameras?
if you want to avoid fame while doing stuff, yes, keep a mask on
mind though that they're not very tough and NPCs sometimes will want to take them off you

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes