Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I played with the world expansion mod so it might not be in the base game, but I believe they remove all your tatoos if you have enough.
Yeah, I think that is probably a mod thing.
I don't remember the underground brothel removing and instead just add specific tattoos you can't get anywhere other than that place.

But hey, if we're guessing about my accuracy of remembering stuff I'd say 20 / 80 'coz I forget a lot of stuff most of the time. :KEK:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
skulduggery mask specifically
idr if it completely removes crime buildup but should help
Every clothing item which has the "stealthy" attribute removes 5% of crime buildup.
That's as of now: the skulduggery mask, the long leather gloves and the catsuit, which counts as two (upper and lower body).
So you can reduce crime buildup by 40% at best.

Reactions: gasno

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
ViviX12 KhanJr Darth616 sparrow_rose White Bomber ladguru b00marrows Thanks for the heads up on these bugs.
This game is so good. Thanks.
No problem! I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Been a bit since I've hopped into this delightful work-- I don't suppose there's an option for the MC and Alex to get milked as cowgirls on the ranch? Farm be expensive, Why pass up a potential lurid lucriative opportunity?

Sure, they may need to hire on staff they can trust, dang if that doesn't sound like a fun and saucy scenario, haha!

Shameless suggestions aside, many props to the dev to keeping this wonder ongoing and greater still with each and every update.
There's Alex milking content on the maybe pile. They'd need to be corrupted somewhat.

Thanks for the kind words!
Just to confirm that I am not crazy: diving in smugglers' cave has been nerfed in terms of treasure received, unless going further in, no?
There's been no intentional change. I'll have a look.
Should it really matter which changing room you go into after you get the entire swimming class to naked? Might as well just make it co-ed and give the option to perform an encounter.
There's a lot of exhibitionist potential there.
Well that didn't take long from poking and prodding around to find the first "forced loss", called it. Weak.
Well was worth the test, time to reload to before it cuz that's Bs.
I'm curious where this forced loss was, as I've avoided that sort of thing.
This is very good, im wait update))
I'm glad you think so!
It sounds like the plan is to work on it in the background in an attempt to avoid the universal problem of pregnancy mechanics in games where it breaks fucking everything and requires a year worth of coding just to get functional at the expense of anything else getting done during that time. If the team can actually pull that off, then I will be greatly impressed.
That's indeed the plan. I'm sure it'll be rocky regardless, but hopefully not too bad.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I miss the Not-so-Premium mod, I wonder if anyone's tried working on something similar for current versions.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Finally gotten the achievement on a new save and removed the dam- ear slime.
Next goal: Demon doggo then join the temple for the lulz. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I miss the Not-so-Premium mod, I wonder if anyone's tried working on something similar for current versions.
I don't think it's getting any more content updates (at least from what I've seen) but some good samaritans in the thread of it are keeping it compatible with the new versions. Currently on one of the last pages, there's an update for it to v0.3.9.3 I believe.

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
How can I use the aphrodisiac pills from the adult store, I see no context menue or something like that and they are not at the same place as all the other pills. Any clues ?

Jun 25, 2017
Talking about milk(ers), what's the requirement for Alex to catch you milking in the barn? I've tried a whole week and nothing.
You've got to have progressed to the point of being able to live there I believe, than there's a growing RNG that grows each time you do it of being caught. I've done it every opportunity I could for a month and not gotten so my suggestion (as it so often is), is cheat. Use the console to set the rng to max when its possible to get caught.
I think the command I used was "SugarCube.State.variables.farm.milking". If you paste that while its possible, remove the g, add the g, and it auto completes with

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
You've got to have progressed to the point of being able to live there I believe, than there's a growing RNG that grows each time you do it of being caught. I've done it every opportunity I could for a month and not gotten so my suggestion (as it so often is), is cheat. Use the console to set the rng to max when its possible to get caught.
I think the command I used was "SugarCube.State.variables.farm.milking". If you paste that while its possible, remove the g, add the g, and it auto completes with
I believed you could do it without living there. Must have read wrong at wiki, thanks.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I'm curious where this forced loss was, as I've avoided that sort of thing.
Apologies if my messages comes off harsh, but i try to share my experience unfiltered.

The event was taking robins debt than refusing to pay. It seems impossible to physically fight out of it. I even got so annoyed with it at 4AM that i cheated and no bueno, it was "impossible".
Fighting is already an extremely difficult strategy, this feels like a kick in the teeth.

After a discussion with a friend there may be options impossible to my character right now so I'm training up before trying again.
I'm currently training my character in other ways to see if there other routs, but either way a rout has been blocked and a build ignored.
Again, my experience. I may be wrong about something but whatever it is wasn't apparent.

Oh also holy shit decreasing purity is a chore.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Apologies if my messages comes off harsh, but i try to share my experience unfiltered.

The event was taking robins debt than refusing to pay. It seems impossible to physically fight out of it. I even got so annoyed with it at 4AM that i cheated and no bueno, it was "impossible".
Fighting is already an extremely difficult strategy, this feels like a kick in the teeth.

After a discussion with a friend there may be options impossible to my character right now so I'm training up before trying again.
I'm currently training my character in other ways to see if there other routs, but either way a rout has been blocked and a build ignored.
Again, my experience. I may be wrong about something but whatever it is wasn't apparent.

Oh also holy shit decreasing purity is a chore.
Bailey fight is hard in early game but still doable(only exception is when they bring 2 extra thugs after failing to extort payment 2 times,then its either pay or submit).Even if you cucked yourself by choosing a tiny/small physique,grinding stats and using pepper spray will win you the fight.(location of pepper spray canisters and ways of refilling them is on the wiki)

For purity,with high enough exhibition you can masturbate in the temple,Masturbaiting while wearing articles with "holy trait" (pendant,monk/nun garb) will increase purity loss by a substantial amount. Just make sure to not masturbate in succession,stop once you ejaculate,get the purity debuff,then restart.Also,dont go to sleep while wearing holy clothes.

Refer to the wiki its detailed enough to answer most of the problems you may come across.(y)

Reactions: kcj300

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
Can't get Perfect Record feat. All subjects are A* (and I even got Distinctive feat) but for some reasons perfect record doesn't unlock. Am I doing something wrong or I need to somehow achieve 100% in all A* subjects without passing a friday test which will lower it back to 0%?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
it's a chore for me to keep the angel transformation and its badass "banish" skill while also making sure that I never leave Briar and my fans at the brothel hanging on Fridays.
Sounds like youre trying to live on both sides of a coin. Where as im literally trying to go 1 way.

Bailey fight is hard in early game
Yes, i have already won the first 5 weeks but this one in particular is scripted (robin dept + refusal) and no matter what i did you can no break the grab. I even modded the game files to boost players damage output from attacks and still failed. even damaging baily with words didn't seem to actually affect her stats, even if the game said it did.

For purity,with high enough exhibition you can masturbate in the temple
Yeah this and apparently sleeping nude are supposed to help, but...
I work the brothel, dance completely naked, drink every tit i have access to, cum inside every girl i can, jack it in the temple on the way home and sleep nude... its been a week and i haven't decreased the 6 bar by 25% yet. like damn.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RayBar
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes