ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yes, i have already won the first 5 weeks but this one in particular is scripted (robin dept + refusal) and no matter what i did you can no break the grab. I even modded the game files to boost players damage output from attacks and still failed. even damaging baily with words didn't seem to actually affect her stats, even if the game said it did.
...well yes that's a scripted event
it'd be weirder if you could get away from there
it's where you get told you can't simply get away with avoiding payments anymore
Yeah this and apparently sleeping nude are supposed to help, but...
I work the brothel, dance completely naked, drink every tit i have access to, cum inside every girl i can, jack it in the temple on the way home and sleep nude... its been a week and i haven't decreased the 6 bar by 25% yet. like damn.
yea it can take a while
also every time you masturbate you lose purity
and
holy things (nun/priest robes, habit, stone pendant) boost purity gains AND losses
so you should have these on

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
it's where you get told you can't simply get away with avoiding payments anymore
Doesn't she basically say that every week before i beat the snot out of her while biting her nipples? lol.
But yeah the dev said they try to avoid impossible fights so we will see. Im currently training up other options to see if there are ways through it, but it does seem you currently can not fight it (potential bug?)

also every time you masturbate you lose purity
Issue there is i spend most of the time in sex due to brothel work. Takes ages to masturbate. Plus thres a limit to how many times you can do it in a day, both time and cum related.

Might buy a nun veil to help with that, cant wear the pendant as I'm also training up cat transformation.

OH before i forget again, a potential bug is NPC's being able to bite your breasts.
As in fully clothed breasts, not even the nipples, without taking a turn to position their heads. 3 things the player can not do.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can't get Perfect Record feat. All subjects are A* (and I even got Distinctive feat) but for some reasons perfect record doesn't unlock. Am I doing something wrong or I need to somehow achieve 100% in all A* subjects without passing a friday test which will lower it back to 0%?
I looks to me this feat is broken atm. I dropped in on Discord.

Reactions: sas2000as

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Might buy a nun veil to help with that, cant wear the pendant as I'm also training up cat transformation.
you need the TF protection only at midnight
when trying to lose purity you should wear as much Holy wear as you can

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Every time I read through this thread I'm like "Wow, there are people who play this game without cheats? And I thought I was a masochist!"

Tiggerboiguy

Dec 30, 2021
3 ways to do it:

A: Put the present in your room and fuck Robin in it
B: Give the present to an orphan and invite Whitney to the orphanage to fuck
C: Side with Whitney during the Halloween event

After, when wandering the streets, Kylar should tranq you
What present?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Every time I read through this thread I'm like "Wow, there are people who play this game without cheats? And I thought I was a masochist!"
When I was new to the game I cheated a lot. Later I used the cheat menu only to monitor stats.
When feats were invented I cheated the cheat menu away.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
wiki says it does
Well the test is in a wearing a full nun robe (robe + habit) and nutting all over the floor = -40% of a level. lol.
I think it multiplys...

An extra possibility is it depends on the actions you perform. this time i dropped my underwear down, lifted my skirt and playing with both penis and vagina (am herm) to get this result.

Last edited:

Rack2downlad

Feb 2, 2018
When I download the file and open it there's a folder that just says "healthy" and idk what to do from there, ive seen it on other games I've tried picking up. anyone know how to help?

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes