Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To make it really immersive (or 'authentic') it would need to be really, embarrassingly awkward, clumsy beasts not really knowing what is going on, their vacant stares showing very little emotion while humans do whatever they can to make it even remotely hot.
Pretty much, we'll have to lead them pets and train 'em!!!

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Sometimes i can't just fathom the amount of effort that must be done for text based games like this, Is Vrelnir a solo developer or a group?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
At this stage of development DoL is a community project. Which is worrying a bit.
I'd say that for now, all of the signs relating to the collaborators have been very good so I don't worry too much about that. They've been adding nice general features and writing new events that feel reasonably in-line with the named NPC's personalities, therefore being a huge help to vrelnir to add more content in a timely and consistent fashion.

Unlike a certain other famous series of text games where some of the writers have gone "rogue" to write their own head-canon for one character, ignoring other storylines and basically neglecting everything else.

So for now I haven't noticed any red-flags in the latest changelogs to worry about rogue collaborators just yet.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think someone noted it before, but there's a bug with taking pills daily
the pills are in fact still taken, the amount available goes down, idk about the effects
just when you check your pills it says none were taken and you can take 2 more
but considering that recently I saw very fast effects of growth pills, I think there's in fact effect of 3 pills when you take a daily dose and then 2 more

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I think someone noted it before, but there's a bug with taking pills daily
the pills are in fact still taken, the amount available goes down, idk about the effects
just when you check your pills it says none were taken and you can take 2 more
but considering that recently I saw very fast effects of growth pills, I think there's in fact effect of 3 pills when you take a daily dose and then 2 more
Hmm, with 0.3.8 the whole pill mechanic was essentially broken.
I had some discussions about that on Discord. So I consider it as a known problem.
Since then I had no need for pills.
But reading this... I guess the pill mechanic is still as broken as of 0.3.8.

Reactions: syslink

leafus

Sep 7, 2019
...Am I that old to keep doing this humor in this day and age...?
*Depression and Existential Crisis intensifies*
It's common and for the record, it isn't an inside joke. It's often a derogatory joke referencing something that people who believe in Aliens actually claim. It's not so much THEM making the joke, since they believe it's real.

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Were posts deleted? We were at page 511 before.
Yes posts have been deleted. Because the people here seem to have a big problem with the fact that one expresses here times his opinion. Is not seen here to all appearances with pleasure. Free expressions of opinion, criticism, suggestions and proposals are unwanted.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Opinions are usually welcome, it's when they take the discussion off topic that a purge happens. That's what happened here with the discussion of the mechanics of zoophilia.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes