ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I need to rephrase that, since your response make me realized that I didn't get the answer that I was hoping. I was asking regarding the mx being a dominant instead of being submissive all the time, sorry for the misdirection of the question
nope, that's the focus of the game

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
It's a reference to an inside joke from Alien-y fans.
Spamming Vrel is also another reference from what folks do to their buddies by persistently annoying them via asking them to do this / do that / add this / add that type o' thing.
Inside joke... Aha.
And I didn't ask to add anything. It was just a suggestion. Too bad it was so "misunderstood" here. Sorry I don't understand your kind of humor.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Inside joke... Aha.
And I didn't ask to add anything. It was just a suggestion. Too bad it was so "misunderstood" here. Sorry I don't understand your kind of humor.
...Am I that old to keep doing this humor in this day and age...?
*Depression and Existential Crisis intensifies*

1656156162686.png

• Sad
Reactions: atur and tysssart

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The swimming class seems to fulfill the P.E. requirement. A foreign language class would be fun, though. Imagine the PC grinding a foreign language for long enough that the defiant responses during non-consensual encounters start to look like, "Ϲука ёбаный, иди на хуй!"
On a different tangent, it always did seem off to me that more games don't try to do this. Imagine the player learning more so than the character they personify. I honestly think it would be interesting, even neat as shit, for a game that's not even meant to be educational to use it's own circumstances to throw some knowledge around that the player might actually learn from, language being one such craft.

SigeX

Mar 20, 2019
Why are the game updates very slow and not like before? Do we have to wait two months for an update? And the latest update is really not worth waiting for more than two months. I regret supporting this game now :(

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Again, just use any of the saves posted in this thread. You can always load the save, hit the restart option, then set your character in what ever settings you want with the unlocked Vrel coins. This gets you a new character with the unlocks.

Oct 6, 2019
Why are the game updates very slow and not like before? Do we have to wait two months for an update? And the latest update is really not worth waiting for more than two months. I regret supporting this game now :(
Becasue with twine games, when they start to get as huge as this one is the code becomes really unwieldy. This thing is going to need some major structural work to get it back to its monthly schedule.

SigeX

Mar 20, 2019
Becasue with twine games, when they start to get as huge as this one is the code becomes really unwieldy. This thing is going to need some major structural work to get it back to its monthly schedule.
Thank you for your answer, this is what I wanted to hear.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thank you for your answer, this is what I wanted to hear.
"And the latest update is really not worth waiting for more than two months. I regret supporting it now."

If you stopped on the dam- question, everything would've been fine.
Instead you had to act hyper pepega for the next lines trying to act like you're a big shot or some sort???
1656386893520.png

Zer0Crow

Nov 21, 2021
Does anyone know if parasites affect your arousal during masturbation?
I tried a butt plug + breast/penis/butt slimes + eels trapped in a chastity belt to try to get a high passive arousal for "Special Baking" but it's a bit too hard to notice a difference in either the affirmative or negative since I'm eyeballing it.
Secondary question: How do you know you've reached max sensitivity on overdosing pills? I forgot to keep count on how many times I've passed out so I'm not sure if I'm in between x3 or have currently achieved x5 and am just forcing myself to pass out for no reason.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know if parasites affect your arousal during masturbation?
I tried a butt plug + breast/penis/butt slimes + eels trapped in a chastity belt to try to get a high passive arousal for "Special Baking" but it's a bit too hard to notice a difference in either the affirmative or negative since I'm eyeballing it.
Secondary question: How do you know you've reached max sensitivity on overdosing pills? I forgot to keep count on how many times I've passed out so I'm not sure if I'm in between x3 or have currently achieved x5 and am just forcing myself to pass out for no reason.
for the "special baking" have you try the pink pills form the sex shop? they give a boost on arousal, for one session at the cafe, i guess the best boost you can get is hallucinogen drink + pink pill; but the way to get this combo is fairly annoying as you have to take a trip to the pub, then go home and masturbate in bed, or by RNG the episode the street thungs demand you perform a show for them, but that is randome so not recommend. if someone else has a better plan please let me know.

BTW masturbation should be able to be done anyplace at town, i mean having hi awareness or whatever. even in the bar.

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
probs high exhibitionism thing, it'd be cool yeah
I've already said what else you could bring into the game. The game gets boring pretty quickly, because the actions are basically always repeated and always the same. Too little variety. As I have suggested yes times(! It is ONLY a suggestion! NO request!): An abduction by aliens, who kidnap the character for sex would be something new. But unfortunately my suggestion was called a joke.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes