Oct 6, 2019
But mostly the stolen clothing, it is literally killing me, I cannot walk from one end of the city to the other without having all my clothes stolen.
Man, you missed the early versions of the game where passing cars would rip your skirt off before you even got done walking to school in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: atur
Oct 6, 2019
Sure she will stalk and occasionally lower you status
That right there really sucks. I have to spend so much time on the beach playing volleyball just because Kylar was a sperg that week. Still, you're totally right. Kylar is absolutely worth keeping around for the free pepper spray and for the awesome Halloween event, which is the best themed event in the game for my money.

Reactions: RayBar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Doesn't Kylar just tear pieces off your skirt? It's annoying, but it's quickly fixed by going to the tailor.
They steal from your wardrobe itself, it's the most annoying part of our stalker.
I'm fine with Rip and Tear but fully removing it? It's war.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Are there any plans for a Phys. ed. class? I think another perverted teacher would be good.
I'm kinda sad that there's no track and field stuff, gymnastic + a pervert teacher is a match made in hell.
Perfect for this, especially health checkups.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
That right there really sucks. I have to spend so much time on the beach playing volleyball just because Kylar was a sperg that week. Still, you're totally right. Kylar is absolutely worth keeping around for the free pepper spray and for the awesome Halloween event, which is the best themed event in the game for my money.
I thought Kylar was only needed to install the lab? Not the pepper sprays produced there afterwards.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
How do you trigger the truck at the bus station to get to the underground farm? When ever I enter it the truck is not there.

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
How do you trigger the truck at the bus station to get to the underground farm? When ever I enter it the truck is not there.
I believe that truck at the bus station was removed a few updates ago. It was originally just added in the game as sort of a "shortcut" to access the new content (Remy's farm at the time). Theres a couple of different ways to end up at the farm now tho like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the wiki out; its very helpful and informative!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I know its a shortcut. That is why i wanted it to begin with. The crate event happens to me far too rarely. :(

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I know its a shortcut. That is why i wanted it to begin with. The crate event happens to me far too rarely. :(
Rly? When I started my current game I had 3 trucks in the very first few hours! (So early in the game it is harmless, they really just pay you)
My impression is, if you make a round trip through town it happens at least once.
I'm almost annoyed by this. But then I think: it's way easier to tell them cow tippers to fuck off than dealing with a rape gang.
But on the other hand, a rape gang has plenty of pockets to pick. Yeah fuck them cow tippers. Let the rape gang come arrive, be beaten up and robbed. Will they ever learn?

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
The game is actually quite good. BUT:
I really liked the version where there were still pictures/animations. You could see what was happening and how. Now only text is somehow... really dull. That should be changed again. Please bring the pictures/animations back into the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The game is actually quite good. BUT:
I really liked the version where there were still pictures/animations. You could see what was happening and how. Now only text is somehow... really dull. That should be changed again. Please bring the pictures/animations back into the game.
Wdym, there's a text only version and the normal mode in the game.
You probably downloaded the text only version.

:WaitWhat:
1655807100823.png

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
There should be a bigger tits/ass splashart and pregnant content (not parasitic anal pregnancy, just normal pregnancy)

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes