ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Its in the "Body Fluids" page
"

• Being milked at the increases it considerably, as well as increasing lactation pressure substantially.

"
Okay... Haven't seen this page before... Oh my... Lucky me...
I guess most of it is technically correct. But not helpful at all. Just a shitload of TMI. Someone has fun making Excel sheets about goo.

"lactation pressure" is a hidden variable. A player should not bother with it. TMI.
(if you insist: it's a hysteresis to switch lactation on and off)

If MC is milked at the farm, breasts will grow, milk volume will increase, and lactation will start.
But that's not something special. It's just faster. The end result is always the same.
The only difference the farm makes is: are you returning as cow or not?
A cow has a ×2 for most fluid parameters.

The amount of milk produced is a small random number. It gets doubled for cows, but does not depend on anything else.
It does not matter if you were milked at the farm or not.
As a cow I make ~¼l of milk per cafe session. But I have 6l of milk volume which are udderly useless...

Reactions: arepepino

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
Interesting game, but...
Who seriously steals this much clothing off of a person? It is absolutely ridiculous how much clothing is stolen.
Also, in consensual encounters it can be really difficult to get penetration options, while being forced at the brothel lets me pick exactly who gets to use each hole?
But mostly the stolen clothing, it is literally killing me, I cannot walk from one end of the city to the other without having all my clothes stolen.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Also, in consensual encounters it can be really difficult to get penetration options, while being forced at the brothel lets me pick exactly who gets to use each hole?
consensual sex requires you to achieve the needed promiscuity levels
while being raped, yeah you can do anything but the severity of the actions will take toll on your stress and trauma
But mostly the stolen clothing, it is literally killing me, I cannot walk from one end of the city to the other without having all my clothes stolen.
try lowering your allure maybe? or get better at fighting

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Interesting game, but...
Who seriously steals this much clothing off of a person? It is absolutely ridiculous how much clothing is stolen.
Welcome to the Kylar experience.
Get rid of him / her by maxing Jealousy and there'd be no more stolen clothes.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Welcome to the Kylar experience.
Get rid of him / her by maxing Jealousy and there'd be no more stolen clothes.
pretty sure it's abt rape, as walking through the town specifically is mentioned, not very rarely missing piece of underwear from the wardrobe

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
pretty sure it's abt rape, as walking through the town specifically is mentioned, not very rarely missing piece of underwear from the wardrobe
Forget underwear, that mofo steals any type of clothing.
Am not paying for another dress that costs half a thousand $ 'coz of a random stalker.
You can always scream if a random tries to remove your clothes, if you lost it in broad daylight then that's a YOU problem.

Aug 22, 2021
Interesting game, but...
To pick specific actions (holes) during consensual scenes, you need 5 promiscuity. You can use your mouth and hands for less (3 I think) but you need to keep that stat balanced at a low-mid 5 to avoid losing control. Additionally, the encounter may start with them picking for you (directing themselves to a hole or moving you to one) in which case you cannot change it beyond what the standard deflection options offer you. It is annoying for sure, but considering how often it happens, you can make it work.

The beginning is the hardest in terms of maintaining a functional wardrobe. Until you have a lot of cash, I wouldn't buy anything but normal dirt-cheap clothing and functional accessories (leather gloves, dark necklace, etc.) or outfits for specific tasks that you change into at those locations (e.g. a dancer outfit, waiter outfit, etc.). If Kylar is the problem, either get rid of her with maxed Jealousy or (what I did) max out her love so she becomes your nighttime defender instead.

Additionally, there are other ways of moving about the city that are less (or at least differently) dangerous. The bus is an effective way to get from end to end while the drain system is useful for short treks when your allure is dangerous.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Forget underwear, that mofo steals any type of clothing.
Am not paying for another dress that costs half a thousand $ 'coz of a random stalker.
You can always scream if a random tries to remove your clothes, if you lost it in broad daylight then that's a YOU problem.
Bro,whats with the all this kylar hate?She's actually pretty fckin awesome(y)Sure she will stalk and occasionally lower you status,but there are a lot of good things aswell,like free pepper spray cans,loft renovation(for more free cans)also whenever she stalks you in the city she will blowdart anyone that comes towards PC with malicious intent(pretty fckin awesome like having a guardian angel),easy to lvl up love and lust with lots of interactions(school,park,arcade,street,orphanage),also free 5% success increase in English exam without incurring stress,Halloween event(y):coffee:......any status loss can easily be recovered by save-scumming or wearing a cool jacket+shades at beach party...also this cool fan art I found on the wiki- Kylar-8Q.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and tysssart

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Bro,whats with the all this kylar hate?She's actually pretty fckin awesome(y)Sure she will stalk and occasionally lower you status,but there are a lot of good things aswell,like free pepper spray cans,loft renovation(for more free cans)also whenever she stalks you in the city she will blowdart anyone that comes towards PC with malicious intent(pretty fckin awesome like having a guardian angel),easy to lvl up love and lust with lots of interactions(school,park,arcade,street,orphanage),also free 5% success increase in English exam without incurring stress,Halloween event(y):coffee:......any status loss can easily be recovered by save-scumming or wearing a cool jacket+shades at beach party...also this cool fan art I found on the wiki- View attachment 1875313
Also knife waifu(y):coffee:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bro,whats with the all this kylar hate?She's actually pretty fckin awesome(y)Sure she will stalk and occasionally lower you status,but there are a lot of good things aswell,like free pepper spray cans,loft renovation(for more free cans)also whenever she stalks you in the city she will blowdart anyone that comes towards PC with malicious intent(pretty fckin awesome like having a guardian angel),easy to lvl up love and lust with lots of interactions(school,park,arcade,street,orphanage),also free 5% success increase in English exam without incurring stress,Halloween event(y):coffee:......any status loss can easily be recovered by save-scumming or wearing a cool jacket+shades at beach party...also this cool fan art I found on the wiki- View attachment 1875313
I already have a save file for a full Kylar devotion but I'm not having a Kylar in all my save files.
Heck, I wish there was a choice in the dismissal event where you tie the knot for real. :KEK:

But yeah, if I'm not pursuing that stalker, they are pretty annoying.

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Great art, but in no way can I imagine the PC in this game to be anywhere close to a Chad
Why not?Get the defiant trait-get max physique/willpower/athletics/awareness and school skills-Also raise kindness/Status/Combat and social.Fight and trick your enemies out of every situation.PROTECT ROBIN.Embrace you inner chad in this scummy and degenerate word of DOL.

Blackmail the principal-Fight and then eventually dismiss whitney- Reject your rentoid behavior,refuse to pay rent and fight bailey as much as you can(save scum if you lose:coffee:)Also divert all your crimes towards principal and Whitney(if still not dismissed) like a true chad.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur
Jun 25, 2017
Google has an issue with console at present. Not sure when it'll be sorted, but if you got the issue, here's some thing you can can do in the meantime.

Error happens when you type any thing...so do that, than go to "Elements" and from there, there's another tab menu of (Styles, Computed, Layout, Event Listeners, ECT); go to "Event Listeners", and from there find and expand >error, than click to remove it.

That should sort it til the page is refreshed at any rate.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes