madchef

Jan 10, 2020
thats just the first bdsm thing that came to mind but more bdsm things
Ageplay as BDSM thing? Naughty boy!

Well, this isn't really a BDSM game, more like a loosely tied (no pun intended) collection of well-tried hentai tropes: JK + tentacles with an 'insult' leitmotif... which in the current version can still be kept to minimum.

Aug 22, 2021
Ask for a full feat archive of the latest version. It's just too hard for me. Thanks guys! Please!
Look earlier in the thread, they get posted every new version.

Unless you plan to use the save to start a new game with bonus stats though, having the feats won't really make the game easier at the very beginning. Also, its initial difficulty is part of its charm.

Just make full use of your ability to reset the timeline to make the city less dangerous for a little while and you should be fine.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Ask for a full feat archive of the latest version. It's just too hard for me. Thanks guys! Please!
Why? Why? Just why?

The feats are just a badge for a feat accomplished or content discovered.
With a "full save" you get all the badges. But you have seen none of the content and you have accomplished nuffing.
Why asking for a "full save" if you don't wanna play the game and see the content?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Why? Why? Just why?

The feats are just a badge for a feat accomplished or content discovered.
With a "full save" you get all the badges. But you have seen none of the content and you have accomplished nuffing.
Why asking for a "full save" if you don't wanna play the game and see the content?
Having feats unlocked gives you VrelCoins, which allow you to get a head-start when starting a New Game. Some of the options also require having completed certain feats beforehand. You can still unlock feats again on a new playthrough, but it is easier to do so with the VrelCoin-funded options.

Plus, you have to play at least 2+((n-2)/2) playthroughs in order to get all of the feats (once as a male, once as a female, and the rest as a hermaphrodite), losing your virginity/ies to different named NPCs each time. n represents the number of feats involving named NPCs taking your virginity and is currently 12 (it rises regularly as new NPCs and feats pertaining to them are added), so as of now you need to play at least 7 playthoughs to get all of the currently available feats.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
so... when is the mc going to be able to fight back? I remember seeing someone talking about that quite some time ago

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Have played the game now. Actually quite good. But with time it gets boring quite quickly, because the actions are always repeated and basically always the same.
Sometimes it is also quite difficult to finish some actions correctly, because you don't really have a chance (e.g. when you are kidnapped and can't really free yourself and escape from the kidnappers).
A little more variety (e.g. abduction by aliens) would be something new.
But that's just my opinion.

Translated with (free version)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have played the game now. Actually quite good. But with time it gets boring quite quickly, because the actions are always repeated and basically always the same.
Sometimes it is also quite difficult to finish some actions correctly, because you don't really have a chance (e.g. when you are kidnapped and can't really free yourself and escape from the kidnappers).
A little more variety (e.g. abduction by aliens) would be something new.
But that's just my opinion.

Translated with (free version)
Probing our character? Say no more.
Time to spam Vrel again. :KEK:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
so... when is the mc going to be able to fight back? I remember seeing someone talking about that quite some time ago
You already can attack in non-consensual encounters when you should be able to (You can't Punch when your arms are bound or Kick when your Legs are bound, and you can't Bite when your mouth is not near anything).

Reactions: atur
Oct 6, 2019
Are there any plans for a Phys. ed. class? I think another perverted teacher would be good.
The swimming class seems to fulfill the P.E. requirement. A foreign language class would be fun, though. Imagine the PC grinding a foreign language for long enough that the defiant responses during non-consensual encounters start to look like, "Ϲука ёбаный, иди на хуй!"

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
You already can attack in non-consensual encounters when you should be able to (You can't Punch when your arms are bound or Kick when your Legs are bound, and you can't Bite when your mouth is not near anything).

I need to rephrase that, since your response make me realized that I didn't get the answer that I was hoping. I was asking regarding the mx being a dominant instead of being submissive all the time, sorry for the misdirection of the question

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Probing our character? Say no more.
Time to spam Vrel again. :KEK:
Oke. I don't quite understand her answer now. What do you mean by "probing our character?" I just said normally, how I find the game and made a suggestion, what could be improved or added. What is wrong with that? And what is this about "Time to spam Vrel again"? Did I say something wrong? If so, I ask for friendly clarification.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oke. I don't quite understand her answer now. What do you mean by "probing our character?" I just said normally, how I find the game and made a suggestion, what could be improved or added. What is wrong with that? And what is this about "Time to spam Vrel again"? Did I say something wrong? If so, I ask for friendly clarification.
It's a reference to an inside joke from Alien-y fans.
Spamming Vrel is also another reference from what folks do to their buddies by persistently annoying them via asking them to do this / do that / add this / add that type o' thing.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes