ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I've already said what else you could bring into the game. The game gets boring pretty quickly, because the actions are basically always repeated and always the same. Too little variety. As I have suggested yes times(! It is ONLY a suggestion! NO request!): An abduction by aliens, who kidnap the character for sex would be something new. But unfortunately my suggestion was called a joke.
it definitely sounds like one

Reactions: MomentumMori

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021
I've already said what else you could bring into the game. The game gets boring pretty quickly, because the actions are basically always repeated and always the same. Too little variety. As I have suggested yes times(! It is ONLY a suggestion! NO request!): An abduction by aliens, who kidnap the character for sex would be something new. But unfortunately my suggestion was called a joke.
That legit sounds boring, bro, no wonder it got called a joke. Come up with something better next time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
We're always getting beaten up by folks if resist so how come fisting isn't a thing?
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Lorensa

Jul 28, 2020
But in this game u could be kidnaped by werewolf, wolf, hunter, farmers, polece, drugdealers, crazy guy in a sewers, baley at the end of the day... and there is more of that.
I dont think MORE kidnaping theme can add disired variety.

Then i think about variety i always remembered in this game u always passive. U cant assert dominance. And that sad. Shit, i cant even fuck in cowgirl pose. Hope someday i can be possest by demons and create a cult in a school T T.

Jun 25, 2017
Aliens are to tonally different I think. I could see them maybe being a dream sequence after you watch like a monster movie or some such but I'd want them strictly non-canon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
> Then i think about variety i always remembered in this game u always passive. U cant assert dominance. And that sad.

Page 1: "Degrees of Lewdity but is a game where the player character is always in a unfortunate situation, they will never be able to be the "aggressor""

Now you may GET OVER IT.
Please proceed to the next stage(s) of grief... I suggest "acceptance", but I admit I might be biased.

Last edited:

DansHampf

Oct 20, 2017
Whilst the writing is quite diverse and interesting most of the time, I wish the animated scenes would vary a bit more. Its always either doggy or missionary and that for every encounter which is a bit unfortunate. Althoug I understand that these animations probably aint easy, i would really like to see fully animated scenes for lurkers/wasps etc cuz right now they are more bothersome then arousing

Reactions: Crimsonlights

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Whilst the writing is quite diverse and interesting most of the time, I wish the animated scenes would vary a bit more. Its always either doggy or missionary and that for every encounter which is a bit unfortunate. Althoug I understand that these animations probably aint easy, i would really like to see fully animated scenes for lurkers/wasps etc cuz right now they are more bothersome then arousing
The devs are working on overhaul of battlesex. It is not a matter of animations, as this is a text game first and foremost, so they would need to write in more positions with their initial conditions, transitions, limbs and appendages used, genital variations, etc... It's gonna be a mamooth of a task, with loads of bugs to be expected along the way. Just take note how with introduction of sex toys the scenes have become absurdly chaotic.

Reactions: Crimsonlights

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Sprites for struggle encounters would be feasible, and I believe Vrelnir has stated that sprites for lurkers are planned. Chances are it will just apply to the existing doggy/missionary sprites, however.

The issue with adding new positions in sex is clothing. Several clothing items already don't have proper combat sprites, so those need to be take care of first and foremost. Then, to add a third position, like... cowgirl, for example, every single clothing item would need a new sprite for a cowgirl position. Main clothing items like shirts and pants would need variants for each tier of damage.

At the moment, a new position simply isn't feasible, and certainly isn't high priority.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
The devs are working on overhaul of battlesex. It is not a matter of animations, as this is a text game first and foremost, so they would need to write in more positions with their initial conditions, transitions, limbs and appendages used, genital variations, etc... It's gonna be a mamooth of a task, with loads of bugs to be expected along the way. Just take note how with introduction of sex toys the scenes have become absurdly chaotic.
I don't know about other people, but I quite quickly stopped reading the text during encounters with more than 2 people. All I read is if they are in pain or if they are about to cum.

Oct 6, 2019
I don't know about other people, but I quite quickly stopped reading the text during encounters with more than 2 people. All I read is if they are in pain or if they are about to cum.
It really is a lot more information than we need, so hopefully it does get condensed when the battle mechanic finally gets updated.

Reactions: syslink and KhanJr

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, given how there's no update last month.
I'm gon' guess there will be A LOT of stuff added.
Also, make muh' bestiality encoutners immersive like pigs having non-doggo penis and have an actual screw thing with their unique 3 stage process.

Reactions: Mister_Ferret

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Blog: Sorry about the wait! I much prefer a quicker update cycle, so I can get feedback as I go. The consistency of the monthly update schedule that emerged naturally was helpful as well. I think it's worth organising things to these ends in the future. The jump to 0.4 will likely take a bit of time, but there's more I'd like to include first, including Kylar's main abduction scenario.

So yeah. This one's coming when it comes, friends. Delayed updates tend to be a bit more robust, so expect a treat.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
GUIDE TO CHEATING WITH CONSOLE COMMANDS: GET THOSE FEATS

I've been playing this game for a while now and I always took it lightly. It's a familiar experience where I come back to see changes and to relax when I don't find anything new to play. I've always wanted to see my girl getting ravaged by all kind of beings and the Cheats Menu always worked good to me since I didn't have anything to lose.

Then Feats where introduced and if you wanted you had to renounce using those beautiful cheats. I didn't care much at the beginning but then I started feeling like I was missing a part of the gaming experience. So I decided on my last playthrough to get as many feats possible and, of course, I was gonna cheat for them.

The game gets smart about this and prevents you to get any feat if you ever enable cheats during that playthrough. I tried to get smart about it and change this on the console back I found that is way easier to NEVER ENABLE the Cheats Menu and instead modify your stats directly via the Console.

So here you have it this is my quick and small guide to the most useful console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are not all the possible and useful console commands that can be used on this magical game, but they are the one I found myself using the most. If I discover some new one I'll edit this post to add them, you guys can also help me expand this list by letting me know some that I miss. For example, I didn't Include any reputation, love interest or school console commands, since I like to play those scenarios without cheats but if you know them fell free to tell me.
Hope this can be useful.
EDIT:
-Added Thighs skills

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes