jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Quick question, I'm on 0.4.0.9 version and the only two events that happen for me knocking on the doors at Danube Street are the new housekeeping one and the generic break in/move along one.

Is this intentional or a known issue? I'm on a new save at the beginning of the game if that helps, and I haven't seen mention of it in the various 0.4.0.x change logs.
I'm pretty sure it's intentional. Once you hit the housekeeping requirement, all the events on Danube Street come back. It's supposed to be the "next level" to level up the the skill (even though all housekeeping events only seem to increase it by 2%).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kathuris

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before.

What's the best way to level up Skulduggery after reaching C+? Walkthrough said it's through stealing during combat, but maybe there's another way that's less dangerous.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before.

What's the best way to level up Skulduggery after reaching C+? Walkthrough said it's through stealing during combat, but maybe there's another way that's less dangerous.
Stealing from people during encounters is probably your best bet, since it's something you can consistently attempt. You can also try breaking into the mansion on Danube Street, since their are a couple rare events that can give you some points (for example, you can get caught and try to bluff your way out). I believe trying to cheat on tests will also increase your skullduggery even if you fail, so there's that on Fridays as well.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
If I were to guess, both. As a herm you can impregnate yourself while masturbating. While female, if the unfinished pregnancy content is on, I assume Sidney can impregnate you in that one temple room. The one where you don't lose your official virginity status. Why don't you? I don't know, temple magic stuff. The world has tentacles, don't overthink it.
I see. Is there any way to enable the unfinished content after the game start or do I need to start a new run?

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
image_2023-05-05_005928456.png
Is there any other way to sell a large amount of veggies?

Good question. My best guess is that because semen on the outside still got a chance to impregnate you, you just gotta go wild on thighjobs and never bath or shower.
I saw something on mine that said the baby could be from either a random npc or some serum from harper so i assume its related to that maybe?

May 29, 2022
Is there any other way to sell a large amount of veggies?
Harvest Street -> Factory.

The other thing I have not seen before. But I'm still pretty sure that with getting a lot of semen on the outside of the pc's vagina she'll eventually get pregnant. It shows up in the extra stats tab under "Number of sources of sperm that can get you pregnant" but I was too lazy to play until she actually got pregnant from it. It should work though.

Reactions: Klolita

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Harvest Street -> Factory.

The other thing I have not seen before. But I'm still pretty sure that with getting a lot of semen on the outside of the pc's vagina she'll eventually get pregnant. It shows up in the extra stats tab under "Number of sources of sperm that can get you pregnant" but I was too lazy to play until she actually got pregnant from it. It should work though.
My character went through a lot and hadn't gotten pregnant so i just shrugged it off and then boom one day she was

and I thought that place was honestly for drugs lol so i never went back but thanks for the info

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
My character went through a lot and hadn't gotten pregnant so i just shrugged it off and then boom one day she was

and I thought that place was honestly for drugs lol so i never went back but thanks for the info
Sound interesting, how many source of semen are there when your PC get the Hail Mary achievement?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is hucow the only way males can do breast growth or do the breast growth pills work fine?
all the breast growth methods will work for males as well, just at reduced rate as the base growth rate is 0
urchins are gonna be the most effective, but methods like messaging + pills will work just fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: Klolita

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Gem that shines in pile of garbage,that have to browse. I hope dev won't get burned out and finish this cool game
there isn't really a point of finish to this game, nor is there just a single dev
Vrelnir is the main guy behind the project, but large part of the development is other contributors
and things will be added to the game for as long as there's people to add them

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Either as starter items as a part of the feat system or you have to wait until Sirris' special shop is open (it goes faster if you help her!). I haven't figured out which strap-on I like best for a female character to start with, especially what with them not seeming to all palette correctly. Pretty much just want a normal one, but it seems to go always go flesh-colored for some reason, which I would prefer to avoid.
Well my girl has a dick so im unsure i have use for strapons, are there other things there?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I want to be able to switch to dominate with my partner, for example Robin I made her futa/trans and she is always top but my male character is penile virgin and I want her to take it but if she is always topping my character it will never happen I wish you could ask to top instead there is other ask questions like "don't stick anything in butt" "don't use my mouth" etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I want to be able to switch to dominate with my partner, for example Robin I made her futa/trans and she is always top but my male character is penile virgin and I want her to take it but if she is always topping my character it will never happen I wish you could ask to top instead there is other ask questions like "don't stick anything in butt" "don't use my mouth" etc.
I do think being able to make requests during consensual encounters could be nice. Though, I think I can help you a little with your character's virginity problem. At the start of the sex encounter, sometimes the npc hasn't decided where to do the deed yet. That's your best opportunity to nudge them in the right direction. Doesn't always work, cause the npc won't always follow your lead, but it at least works sometimes.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Gem that shines in pile of garbage,that have to browse. I hope dev won't get burned out and finish this cool game
Yeah, you're better off wearing sunglasses...
Dev is not alone, he has a lot of helpers and contributors and (at least) some of them are really good.

And I hope they never finish!

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I do think being able to make requests during consensual encounters could be nice. Though, I think I can help you a little with your character's virginity problem. At the start of the sex encounter, sometimes the npc hasn't decided where to do the deed yet. That's your best opportunity to nudge them in the right direction. Doesn't always work, cause the npc won't always follow your lead, but it at least works sometimes.
One time I almost got close "robin rubs butt against your penis" or something like that but I couldn't get it in, before you know it my character already "finished" lol, so never got the entrance :ROFLMAO: and the scene ended and that was the closest I have gotten with her.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes