Karkhel

May 15, 2017
gender appearance and allure are completely separate, you're likely right on that there's more female clothing that is more revealing
NPCs will have same reaction range when discovering you're opposite gender than appeared to (excited/neutral/pissed)
Aww well too bad, thanks for explaining.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm confused, Wiki tells me that clothes with Swimming trait is not a 'Boost' trait (the one that increases your skill gain), yet the default school swim shorts gives me +5% bonus. Is Swimming trait considered as 'Boost' or not then?

I'm playing as a male PC btw.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm confused, Wiki tells me that clothes with Swimming trait is not a 'Boost' trait (the one that increases your skill gain), yet the default school swim shorts gives me +5% bonus. Is Swimming trait considered as 'Boost' or not then?

I'm playing as a male PC btw.
If this trait is the one we get from feat boosts, it's a flat skill upgrade.
The +5% shenanigans are only from clothing.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If this trait is the one we get from feat boosts, it's a flat skill upgrade.
The +5% shenanigans are only from clothing.
I don't use any feat boosts, so it can't be that.

Hold on, are you implying that some clothes—even if they don't have Boost traits—can give you bonuses?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't use any feat boosts, so it can't be that.

Hold on, are you implying that some clothes—even if they don't have Boost traits—can give you bonuses?
Yes.
Like how wearing glasses improves your school grades faster when you're studying or the literal flippers or whatever they call with the diving suit gives more swimming or any clothing that has the "athletic" tag on them will boost your well, athletics.

And my favorite, heels for kick dmg boost.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes.
Like how wearing glasses improves your school grades faster when you're studying or the literal flippers or whatever they call with the diving suit gives more swimming or any clothing that has the "athletic" tag on them will boost your well, athletics.

And my favorite, heels for kick dmg boost.
Problem is, I bought a bunch of clothes with swimming trait, yet I only got +6% in total. Turns out only diving slippers gave me that extra 1% according to you. Same with Athletic clothes; bought a bunch of them, yet got no boosts whatsoever.

This feels like a bug. Or maybe not all clothes with Boost traits give you bonuses, which is fucking stupid if that's the case.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Problem is, I bought a bunch of clothes with swimming trait, yet I only got +6% in total. Turns out only diving slippers gave me that extra 1% according to you. Same with Athletic clothes; bought a bunch of them, yet got no boosts whatsoever.

This feels like a bug. Or maybe not all clothes with Boost traits give you bonuses, which is fucking stupid if that's the case.
Or maybe they changed the athletics so it won't give you that much fatigue? Dunno.
If they did change then that's a minus for me 'coz athletics is a hassle to grind. :KEK:

Hmm, full diving suit seems to have a huge boost so maybe go with that instead?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Combat update plz, the one we have is still like back in day 1 or smth.
ALL HAIL!!!

I found some good ideas like maybe dance stat can help with combat via dodging or the literal hands / feet stats help with better "accuracy" to hit 'em where it hurts.

We already lost the dark souls feeling so might as well go full happy-land with a dark secret beneath feeling.

Reactions: p0m and TheRascal

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Or maybe they changed the athletics so it won't give you that much fatigue? Dunno.
If they did change then that's a minus for me 'coz athletics is a hassle to grind. :KEK:

Hmm, full diving suit seems to have a huge boost so maybe go with that instead?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great, so different clothes give different amount of boosts, huh?

It's still stupid to give no Athletic boosts whatsoever if you buy soccer clothes.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
We're actually at a pretty high point when it comes to contributions. There was a lull when many took a break after the pregnancy update grind.
If i could ask for a request would you consider adding more places to house in?

Live in the brothel, turn the back of the wolf cave into a "room", buy a place at the farm and such? I would love to have bigger goals avaible apart from pure survival.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
If the stat bar isn't half or so then yes.
Is there any sure fire way to level up Promiscuity 3 after that point? Because I was having trouble with it earlier
I get you still have to edge then like with your actions but that easier said then done

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes