MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Honestly just having an option to pay or "pay" to not have your attendance taken would be a pretty decent idea. Its not like its hard to avoid the cops anyway after you get the means to lower crime stats.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Since you can specify body type from tiny to large but the pixel representation doesn't change, it's a bit difficult to determine or even start talking about age.

May 29, 2022
Since you can specify body type from tiny to large but the pixel representation doesn't change, it's a bit difficult to determine or even start talking about age.
Ahhh feck it. Now that I've thought about posting this shit I just have to post this shit.

Since you can specify having a pp or puss but women are on average smaller than men and the pixel representation doesn't change, it's a bit difficult to determine or even start talking about sex.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just think of MC as an adult that has baby face like Uzaki :LOL:
(Note: Real people can have baby face. Dude I know over 25 looking like he's still in the middle of highschool years. He can barely grow facial hair.)
View attachment 2581185 View attachment 2581197
You can kinda look like her if playing fem character that got large breasts. :unsure:
Why do I hear her annoying-a$$ laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: NitroSM

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Girls start puberty a few years earlier than boys do. IIRC, they're actually taller and stronger on average than boys from ages 11-14ish (though there will be outliers in both directions). I think it's about 14 that it flips, and the disparity obviously only continues to grow thereafter. But specific to DoL, I think it's more intended to be just the kind of equality you find in most games - disadvantaging one side based purely on the sex of the player character feels kind of mean for what's supposed to be fictional entertainment, even if said disadvantage were perfectly rooted in reality. I think giving the player the option to choose the size they want to be regardless of sex is pretty much the way to go, which is already the case. It's probably not ever going to affect the player graphics because it's already too difficult to keep up with the graphics as it is, but that's something else entirely.

Last edited:

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
disadvantaging one side based purely on the sex of the player character feels kind of mean for what's supposed to be fictional entertainment, even if said disadvantage were perfectly rooted in reality
Arcanum would've liked to have a worLd with you...
A solid RPG introduces limitations of your class, race or gender that you have to play around. That's completely normal.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is it just me, or finding a single mushroom feels impossible now? Is it locked behind a specific Science and/or Tending grade, or am I just searching at the wrong part of the forest? I've been foloowing what the wiki said:
They are scattered deep within the Forest, but fairly close to the Town. The player will randomly come across one at each interval, in which they can choose to eat them or leave them alone, but there is a third option to take it for their own project. To remain safe, stay near the entrance of the Forest, up to about the Forest Lake.

For wolfshrooms, however, the player will need to search deeper. Beyond the Lake and near the is where wolfshrooms are typically found, where wildlife flourishes without human intervention. It is only deep within the Forest that wolfshrooms appear to the player.
Yet I can't still find a single normal mushroom. Do I have to find the wolfshroom first or something?

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Is it just me, or finding a single mushroom feels impossible now? Is it locked behind a specific Science and/or Tending grade, or am I just searching at the wrong part of the forest?
Probably just RNG. Meanwhile I'm trying to find an arrowhead to complete the museum collection and I keep finding honey instead.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is it just me, or finding a single mushroom feels impossible now? Is it locked behind a specific Science and/or Tending grade, or am I just searching at the wrong part of the forest? I've been foloowing what the wiki said:

Yet I can't still find a single normal mushroom. Do I have to find the wolfshroom first or something?
Btw, do you guys think I'll have a better chance finding shrooms at night or when it's still dark? Or do I have to just deal with the RNG?

I've been playing the Android version. Maybe it has different variables?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Probably just RNG. Meanwhile I'm trying to find an arrowhead to complete the museum collection and I keep finding honey instead.
if you are finding honeycomb you are to deep in the woods. there are 3 sections of the forest (before the lake, around the lake, and after the lake) each drops a different artifact you want to be before the lake not after (the artifacts are before arrowhead, around daggers, after green gem)

K9

May 28, 2017
The problem with the forest is that there is so many events there now. You can improve your odds of triggering the ones you want by deactivating most of the others in the settings before you head in the forest: wasps, vore, plant-peoples, tentacles, even bestiality, everything that happens in the forest.

whitefalcon87

Oct 24, 2021
Does anyone have a save with the spirit mask, the spectacles and all feats? The one I have is missing the esoteric spectacles and spirit mask, but has all feats

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So I just finished the meeting with the mayor and had Winters tell us about an underwater city. Can we follow up on this yet, or is this the end of the story for now? I tried swimming out to sea and nothing so far.

4.50 star(s) 184 Votes