darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
For anyone who perhaps wanted to tweak some variables with cheats without losing the ability to gain feats, you can do the following:

1. Press F12, then go to the console tab.
2. Enter: V.debug=1
3. After pressing enter, just refresh the game state by doing an action, like moving somewhere or waiting.
4. The Cheats tab and Debug tab should appear on the left with the other menus.
5. After you are done changing what you wanted to, be sure to enter the following into the console: V.debug=0
Now cheats should be disabled again.

Regarding the Debug menu, you can probably ignore it for the most part. Some people might be interested in the "Events" tab there though.

If you try to access cheats using any other method, like using V.cheatdisable="f" , the developer seems to have placed an anti-cheat checker which still keeps feats locked, even after using V.feats.locked=false once cheats have been disabled. So I think the debugger is the easiest one to use.

It took me much longer to figure this out than it should have . . .

Edit: "V." in the code above was originally set as "SugarCube.State.variables.", but since "V." is easier to type, it can be used instead.
Additionally, "C." can be used to access some non-player states without going through the cheat menu (like "C.npc.Robin.trauma=" to alter Robin's trauma state).

Edit 2: I figured out how to directly unlock feats. Use
Wikifier.wikifyEval('<<earnFeat "Feat Name">>')

in the console, and just replace "Feat Name" with the name of the feat (keep the quotes).
A list of all the feats can be found on the wiki:

Last edited:

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Really nice game to come back to once in a while and just lose a few hours to. Sucks that I lost my old save and now I have to rebuild the stats all over again. Some of those are a pain to raise like stealing and exhibition/promiscuity (trying to get with Whitney) since I'd prefer it happening naturally.

The game definitely got a lot more stuff added in since the last time i played. so many more places to fuck around in.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Actually, does anyone else have the problem of just losing focus while playing this game? Since, most of the general text are similar and most of the time are just flavor text, I end up just clicking through it and not paying much attention. Maybe it's because I'm still going through the old content to rebuild the stats and I haven't reach the new stuff yet. idk.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Really nice game to come back to once in a while and just lose a few hours to. Sucks that I lost my old save and now I have to rebuild the stats all over again. Some of those are a pain to raise like stealing and exhibition/promiscuity (trying to get with Whitney) since I'd prefer it happening naturally.

The game definitely got a lot more stuff added in since the last time i played. so many more places to fuck around in.
You can always save edit instead until it matches your old character.
I pretty much export every time I'm done playing just to be safe.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Can you take control during rape encounters?
That's the point. If you wish to gift your virginities to specific characters, you'll have to fight for these virginities, sometimes resorting to non-penetration appeasement of the assailant(s). It's just the amount of control you have during such encounters can be quite limited by your situation. You are being raped, after all.

and is there any traits that make the pc into them?
If you mean increasing the probability of an assault, Allure is the stat responsible. You can also increase this chance in Options.

Reactions: Fingerbib33

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
You can always save edit instead until it matches your old character.
I pretty much export every time I'm done playing just to be safe.
I could. It has been a while though so I don't know what their stats were or how far I've gotten. I'll consider it if I get too tired from reading the same stuff. I still wanna keep doing things normally cause of "roleplay" or whatever people call it.

and I also do export the save files. I just accidentally deleted the folder that stored them at some point without realizing. but, thanks!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I could. It has been a while though so I don't know what their stats were or how far I've gotten. I'll consider it if I get too tired from reading the same stuff. I still wanna keep doing things normally cause of "roleplay" or whatever people call it.

and I also do export the save files. I just accidentally deleted the folder that stored them at some point without realizing. but, thanks!
Wait what, isn't deleted files sent to the recycle bin first so you can actually delete delete it for reals?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah.......about that. I clear my bin whenever theres something in it and I deleted those files ages ago so..... yeah.....
But heyyy on the bright side.
Time to develop the habit of exporting saves, yeah?

Meanwhile I export every f-ing half hour or smth and my DoL folder is reaching 10GB.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022

Meanwhile I export every f-ing half hour or smth and my DoL folder is reaching 10GB.
duddddeeeee........ I don't think you need that many save files.... how do you even know which is which?

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I name it as a diary entry, just one look at the number and I already know what happened during that session.
Also OCD. :KEK:

I might actually have to start purging old ones though.
Oh my gosh. Diary entries?! You're a genius! and its absolutely adorable as well.

And yeah, I feel you. OCD and all that. i used to have a ton of save files as well but I've been trying to cut down on them since I realize i never go back to them in any games I play.

Reactions: RandomDude73672

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

on other side there's me who just about never exports, sometimes when updating
I trust in my never cleaned browser cache

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
on other side there's me who just about never exports, sometimes when updating
I trust in my never cleaned browser cache
Been there, never trusted any browser ever again after losing one of my OG saves.
It was my PURE ANGEL RUN, NEAR 800 DAYS!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: AveryFlare

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
It'd be easier for me to stick with one character if the player could set a max skill limit. Like, there's a setting for "your butt can only get this big", but maxing out dancing and swimming both go by way too fast to the point where I have to cripple my progress with them on purpose, and sex skills are obviously an issue as well. It'd be nice to be able to set the maximum for them lower than the actual maximum...modifiable via settings, of course.

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone perhaps know how to unlock the Esoteric spectacles in the Forest Shop? The hint says, "Succeed a master.", but I have no idea what that could mean.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes