eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Hmm... "combat" could use some expansion.
- chance at interruption by an outside force - ex: get dragged by random in alley, small chance that someone or something might have been attracted by the muffled noise. The less horny the attacker(s) is/are, the higher the chance or giving up and running away. The outsider might be a random passerby who may join in/take pics/stop the assault randomly, a patrolling police officer, or a stray dog that will help your PC escape if you've been nice to them in the past or attack you if you weren't.
- police patrols - the more populated areas should have police officers occasionally moving about to protect public order. The beach, the shopping center, the museum, the mansions. If you have no/low crime, they will help and protect your PC. If you have high crime, they'll ignore or harrass you themselves.
- interaction between NPCs - right now all of them are focused on the PC. If would be nice and more entertaining if they also played with each other. Or even argue about it and give your PC a chance to escape.
Examples:
* man and woman/futa attack: place PC on back, woman straddles PC, man attacks genitals/feet. Woman leans forward and kisses or shoves her tit in PC's face, man shoves his face in the woman's crotch and starts eating her.
* man and man/woman/futa attack: place PC doggy style, attackers go for spitroast, lean in to kiss each other over PC.
* man and man/futa attack: PC doggy style, one attacker attacks PC genitals, second attacker attacks first attacker's ass.
* man and man/woman/futa attack: PC on back, woman/futa sits on face, man attacks genitals/feet, attackers kiss each other or one attacker sucks other attacker's tits.
* woman/futa and woman: PC on back, one attacker sits on PC face, other attacker scissors PC
* whatever and whatever: one attacker gets fingered from behind while facefucking PC
* tentacles attack: tentacles rub on each other to secrete more goo or fight each other over who gets which hole.
* beach orgy: NPCs fuck each other as well as PC.
* beach - water attacks: stumble upon other swimmers getting attacked by dolphins or tentacles and either try to help or run away / be stumbled upon by other swimmers.
* toys
- more pronounced fetishes - where attackers focus on one body part or sexual kink and ignore all others.
* foot fetish - attacker will focus only on feet: smell, lick, suck, force a footjob, kneejob, thighjob, steal socks and pantyhose. Won't touch any other body part.
* armpit fetish - sniff, lick, masturbate, force an armpit job (?)
* boobs and milk - suck, lick, suckle, rub, fondle, tease, squeeze, titjob, milky titjob, steal bra
* similar for any other body part or clothing piece.
- going after other orphans or classmates - and have the PC to try to save them or ignore/run away.

Or something like that...

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Hmm... "combat" could use some expansion.
- chance at interruption by an outside force - ex: get dragged by random in alley, small chance that someone or something might have been attracted by the muffled noise. The less horny the attacker(s) is/are, the higher the chance or giving up and running away. The outsider might be a random passerby who may join in/take pics/stop the assault randomly, a patrolling police officer, or a stray dog that will help your PC escape if you've been nice to them in the past or attack you if you weren't.
- police patrols - the more populated areas should have police officers occasionally moving about to protect public order. The beach, the shopping center, the museum, the mansions. If you have no/low crime, they will help and protect your PC. If you have high crime, they'll ignore or harrass you themselves.
- interaction between NPCs - right now all of them are focused on the PC. If would be nice and more entertaining if they also played with each other. Or even argue about it and give your PC a chance to escape.
Examples:
* man and woman/futa attack: place PC on back, woman straddles PC, man attacks genitals/feet. Woman leans forward and kisses or shoves her tit in PC's face, man shoves his face in the woman's crotch and starts eating her.
* man and man/woman/futa attack: place PC doggy style, attackers go for spitroast, lean in to kiss each other over PC.
* man and man/futa attack: PC doggy style, one attacker attacks PC genitals, second attacker attacks first attacker's ass.
* man and man/woman/futa attack: PC on back, woman/futa sits on face, man attacks genitals/feet, attackers kiss each other or one attacker sucks other attacker's tits.
* woman/futa and woman: PC on back, one attacker sits on PC face, other attacker scissors PC
* whatever and whatever: one attacker gets fingered from behind while facefucking PC
* tentacles attack: tentacles rub on each other to secrete more goo or fight each other over who gets which hole.
* beach orgy: NPCs fuck each other as well as PC.
* beach - water attacks: stumble upon other swimmers getting attacked by dolphins or tentacles and either try to help or run away / be stumbled upon by other swimmers.
* toys
- more pronounced fetishes - where attackers focus on one body part or sexual kink and ignore all others.
* foot fetish - attacker will focus only on feet: smell, lick, suck, force a footjob, kneejob, thighjob, steal socks and pantyhose. Won't touch any other body part.
* armpit fetish - sniff, lick, masturbate, force an armpit job (?)
* boobs and milk - suck, lick, suckle, rub, fondle, tease, squeeze, titjob, milky titjob, steal bra
* similar for any other body part or clothing piece.
- going after other orphans or classmates - and have the PC to try to save them or ignore/run away.

Or something like that...
i'm guessing you haven't met the police yet. (Note: named npc talks with named npc is a thing just very little unless you're talking about sex if so i feel like that should be added later down the line)

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
any1 know who is watching me when in town "You are on Wolf Street. The nearby forest bleeds into the town here, particularly where the temple sits. The trees sway in the wind. You shiver, a warning from some primal instinct. Something is watching you. "

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
any1 know who is watching me when in town "You are on Wolf Street. The nearby forest bleeds into the town here, particularly where the temple sits. The trees sway in the wind. You shiver, a warning from some primal instinct. Something is watching you. "
It's Kylar.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I'm shook. Just found out that DoL wiki is about to be taken down.

View attachment 430193
Now why would they do that, the game clearly says everyone in it is 18 or older.
Surely only madmen would think the scenarios in it include, may Jesus forgive me for writing such words, FICTIONAL DEPICTIONS OF UNDERAGE PERSONS?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
SUGGESTIONS:
- Option to fix ALL of your clothes at the tailor, not just the one on you. Tiresome to go back and forth.
- Dr. Harper reacting to your transformation (wolfgirl/catgirl) and generally more reactions to it
- Surprising Whitney with seduction

tolazepins0

Jun 3, 2019
Now why would they do that, the game clearly says everyone in it is 18 or older.
Surely only madmen would think the scenarios in it include, may Jesus forgive me for writing such words, FICTIONAL DEPICTIONS OF UNDERAGE PERSONS?
It's because DoL is a sex game in general, nothing to do with minors.

Reactions: Fangii

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I'm shook. Just found out that DoL wiki is about to be taken down.

View attachment 430193
Yep. It sucks, so we're looking for a replacement. Our best bet is probably Mediawiki, either self-hosted or through a paid hosting service.

Ideally I want DoL to be listed with the others here:
Only problem is that I'm clueless with Mediawiki, and I have no idea how to contact them.

Either that or have it be it's own thing like the Lilith's Throne wiki.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Well because the chances of getting butt urchils is SUPER low... i had to cheat, wish there was a more controlled way to get those parasite, like a store or something.

the one in blue text "someone is watching you" that is Kylar

but i am pretty sure that warning you describe comes from Eden and/or the black wolf, they are watching you from the forest. This is why they hunt you if you go inside. or at least that is what i believe. Makes sense as Eden lust is near to 0 at the start of the game but then sky rocket to 100 all the sudden alter some days of game play pass. after captured, Eden seems to know about you hard life in the town so she must have been spying on you from afar all that time. Am i right?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
wait what happen to wiki DoL? did it get shut down?

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
wait what happen to wiki DoL? did it get shut down?
2019-10-16 06_51_04-[HTML] Degrees Of Lewdity [v0.2.4.2] [Vrelnir] _ F95zone.png

"Heads up, everyone. This is important. They're taking this wiki down in two weeks to comply with Fandom rules.
I saw this coming at some point, but it still came at abit of a surprise.

Sadly, wikis about sex games are not suitable for Fandom. This wiki will be closed in two weeks.

Please help us find a new alternative, and eventually help us out with the moving effort. It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

See you there!"​

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
What about that that's in the Links.txt that comes with the game? Couldn't we just use/update that from now on? Or is it not possible anymore?

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
What about that that's in the Links.txt that comes with the game? Couldn't we just use/update that from now on? Or is it not possible anymore?
You could but it only holds up to a way older version unfortunately :(

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
A lot of people have asked that already but honestly, it's just not feasible, editing-wise. Things in general just look.. unintuitive. There's a reason I used the Fandom wiki over using the anime-sharing one. It just made things so much easier to edit.
I honestly want to just have a better service for us, whether that's self-hosting or a paid hosting service, it doesn't matter.

Though if we're unable to find something better, then we'll just use that as a last-resort.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
This new update adds alot of boy on boy material. It's frankly kind-of a turn-off for me.

Any chance VRELNIR can make an option to remove this?
1571232123214.png

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Anybody knows how to discover the head teacher's secreT?
Also what does the dark pendant do? it says "it absorbs light". Does it affect purity or somehting?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
This new update adds alot of boy on boy material. It's frankly kind-of a turn-off for me.

Any chance VRELNIR can make an option to remove this?
View attachment 431016
well if it is so then ...INTERVENE (?) hehehe... your character, A latex outfit and your character will look like those Bondage latex masochists.

Heeeyyyy! I got another idea!

Another Suggestion: There should be a rubber like latex outfit that has like 1000 durability points and impervious to water, and work as clothing and not under clothing meaning water wont harm it leaving your MC exposed. it will also work as chastity belt as long as you have it on and it wont get removed , this iwll work at least at the start of the fight. So there, you can enter with it in the forest, go swim without it gettng trassparent and will work as a chastity belt at the start of the battle. the cons may be it will be extremely alluring and maybe hard to get.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The dev seems to have a fixation on submissivness. So maybe his fetish is getting dominated and thus he created a game completely abut that (regardless how little sense it makes).
You can be a boy with the biggest body type, spend the entire day swimming/running, but you'll still be weak and submissive.
Not my cup of tea, I hate the lack of options.
You can't even go to Kylar (at max love) as go "hey, let's fuck!". You cannot even dominate your own girfriends who will do ANYTHING for you.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes