Die Orsons

Jul 11, 2019
How about adding a choice of orientation to the game? It to be optional when creating a character. For example, if you have sex with a person who doesn't match your orientation, you have increased stress and if matches, stress decreases or something like that :)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Oh! that, yes pepper spray, you get one at the start and later find more as the game progress.

Anyone know how I can get my clothes fixed? The tailor hands broke or something
If you update... I think there is a bug, it happen to me, but later Tailor start working again, IDK why... maybe you got to wait a day, or maybe you have to strip all and redress... try that and let me know because I don't.

Suggestion: the math contest should be prompt at the start of the day is been held after you wake up, like the Science contest.

QUESTION: with how many NPC can you do the Halloween event? and what are the requirements? So far i could do it with Robin (I think this is default) and Whitney. Thanks! I ask because i id this event two times and in the second run Whitney did not ask to go out for Halloween.

On a side note i now know why masochism is increasing so slow and not like before, the gain on that stat was made slower as higher it get acording to patch notes on this new update. Aww well... glad i got the cheat menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Assblasta9k

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
i really like how with each update theres no actual major breaks in content and any bugs are mostly insignificant and quickly squashed. also, i feel like repeating projects each semester would give more school content other than whats already there like the science fair and the math project

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
So, can we make Whitney a sub character after saving her yet? I'd really like to be able to do full Sub and full Dom playthroughs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KekKoo

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Date is display in "Characteristics" sub menu... how can you play the game not looking at your characters progress?

About tentacle monsters: Is it possible to make the tentacle enveloping MC penis not take his virginity? the tentacle it's only fapping the dick so to be count as such, a tentacle is not a vj or a ass... in any case it's like a mouth or a hand. consider this change for those who play the pure path. it's dificult to fight this creature as it is already. Thanks!

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I was thinking: wouldn't be possible to add a "crossdresser" bar to the "fame" part? Something like, as you do more and more lewd things to people, that than discover you are a crossdresser, you start to atract people that alreadly know about it, maybe then decreasing the chance of you getting beaten after your secret is discovered. It could resolve some inconsistencies, like people touching my "exposed dick" before even knowing i have one.

It could also afect the school. It kinda breaks my imersion a bit when people see i have no panties and still think i'm a girl, or when this obvious naked boy gets expeled from the boys changing room just from putting girls clothes.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Squidbit This was great fun to read. Thanks for writing it up. I'm impressed you were able to pull so many disparate pieces together. I didn't think I'd included enough clues yet.
You would also probably need a fake ID to buy a house too. Maybe need to forge your own documents too.

I may have worded that not quite as well as I could have. What I was referring to was the tutoring events that can happen when you knock on doors on Domus or Danube street.

Bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have River set to be a she.
Thanks for the information!
I like the hallucination Theory, that only after MC unlock certain events and gets aware makes MC see thing that where previously hidden, not only things but people and entities like the tentacle monsters.

I will add to Dr, Harper, his interest on collecting your parasites to study. one of say parasite is indeed a tentacle monster.

Also will add about Kylar, She is definitely associated with "the company" because her knowlage of pepper spray making. Also only the MC AND Robin see her as she is: a small girl who is very shy and timid, maybe Kylar is even really pretty but, Perhaps the hallucinations, make all the other people see her like some sort of repugnant creature that the devil popped, perhaps her parents want her to remain isolated and with no friends for some reason... she even runs away when ever she remember her parents.

Think all the orphans are shipped like the girl in the Docks MC let go. maybe MC and the others forgot or they where induced to forget how or when they got there, Obviously MC is special in some way as he can traform into other creatures, maybe Robin and him came together and is why Robin remembers him and vice verse, i mean the game starts in September, with no recollection of their past life, only Robin seems to know MC, all the rest are total strangers, oh yeah and Baily who start asking for money...

I will love the forest shop grandma will look like this (see attachment / warning futanari) xD well without the cawck unless you made all the girls in rape town futanari. which reminds me:

Question: randomly there is encounter, a very hard one if you play the pure path like me, you face a real futanari, a woman that has both sexual organs , is this a feature or a bug?
It's a bug. I refer to them as herm portals. If you enable additional error messages the game will tell you where the portal is when you encounter one.
what do the vials in the bottom left corner of the pc portrait mean?
They're your pepper spray charges.
How about Bailey going to prison since Bailey is abusing and selling the orphans. Also making Whitney become more nicer to the MC.
Bailey has friends in places high and low. They're unlikely to end up in the local prison for this reason.
Been a while since I've said anything here, but I do say that I enjoy the idea of putting an end to both Bailey's abuse and the Sex Trafficking ring in the Forest... As long as it's not with more grimdark endings. (Seriously, why is it every ending where you "remove" a character from interacting with you, it's always so dark? Cause both Kylar and Whitney's removals are exceptionally harsh)

But otherwise, is there an ETA I missed for adding True Futas into the game, both for the player and otherwise? I know ending Bailey's scam and that are two of the big things I'm waiting on.
No ETA for true futas yet, but it remains on my to-do list. It should come much sooner than ending Bailey's reign.
How about adding a choice of orientation to the game? It to be optional when creating a character. For example, if you have sex with a person who doesn't match your orientation, you have increased stress and if matches, stress decreases or something like that :)
There are no plans to give the PC an orientation, but I think it could fit.
Oh! that, yes pepper spray, you get one at the start and later find more as the game progress.

If you update... I think there is a bug, it happen to me, but later Tailor start working again, IDK why... maybe you got to wait a day, or maybe you have to strip all and redress... try that and let me know because I don't.

Suggestion: the math contest should be prompt at the start of the day is been held after you wake up, like the Science contest.

QUESTION: with how many NPC can you do the Halloween event? and what are the requirements? So far i could do it with Robin (I think this is default) and Whitney. Thanks! I ask because i id this event two times and in the second run Whitney did not ask to go out for Halloween.

On a side note i now know why masochism is increasing so slow and not like before, the gain on that stat was made slower as higher it get acording to patch notes on this new update. Aww well... glad i got the cheat menu.
I agree the maths contest should prompt you at the start of the day it is held.

Only Robin and Whitney have halloween events. Whitney's simply requires you to enter Domus Street after 7:00 pm. They may tell you about it after school in the week or so leading up to it, but it's not required.
i really like how with each update theres no actual major breaks in content and any bugs are mostly insignificant and quickly squashed. also, i feel like repeating projects each semester would give more school content other than whats already there like the science fair and the math project
I'd like to fill out the school year with ten different projects eventually.
So, can we make Whitney a sub character after saving her yet? I'd really like to be able to do full Sub and full Dom playthroughs
Not yet. It remains on the "maybe" pile.
Date is display in "Characteristics" sub menu... how can you play the game not looking at your characters progress?

About tentacle monsters: Is it possible to make the tentacle enveloping MC penis not take his virginity? the tentacle it's only fapping the dick so to be count as such, a tentacle is not a vj or a ass... in any case it's like a mouth or a hand. consider this change for those who play the pure path. it's dificult to fight this creature as it is already. Thanks!
There are no plans to remove the virginity-stealing impact of tentacles. Whether for penises or vaginas.
Is it possible to tweak the game settings to allow oneself to walk around and do normal, daylight activities in the nude, or partially nude?
It isn't I'm afraid. Many events would need updating to take nudity into account. I do want to include willing daylight nudity for highly exhibitionist characters, but it will trigger a different set of events. NPCs won't be reacting to you the same way, after all.
I was thinking: wouldn't be possible to add a "crossdresser" bar to the "fame" part? Something like, as you do more and more lewd things to people, that than discover you are a crossdresser, you start to atract people that alreadly know about it, maybe then decreasing the chance of you getting beaten after your secret is discovered. It could resolve some inconsistencies, like people touching my "exposed dick" before even knowing i have one.

It could also afect the school. It kinda breaks my imersion a bit when people see i have no panties and still think i'm a girl, or when this obvious naked boy gets expeled from the boys changing room just from putting girls clothes.
lordcruxis is right that a crossdesser fame is on my radar. I think it could add a lot, particularly at school.

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Squidbit This was great fun to read. Thanks for writing it up. I'm impressed you were able to pull so many disparate pieces together. I didn't think I'd included enough clues yet.

Thanks for the information!

It's a bug. I refer to them as herm portals. If you enable additional error messages the game will tell you where the portal is when you encounter one.

They're your pepper spray charges.

Bailey has friends in places high and low. They're unlikely to end up in the local prison for this reason.

No ETA for true futas yet, but it remains on my to-do list. It should come much sooner than ending Bailey's reign.

There are no plans to give the PC an orientation, but I think it could fit.

I agree the maths contest should prompt you at the start of the day it is held.

Only Robin and Whitney have halloween events. Whitney's simply requires you to enter Domus Street after 7:00 pm. They may tell you about it after school in the week or so leading up to it, but it's not required.

I'd like to fill out the school year with ten different projects eventually.

Not yet. It remains on the "maybe" pile.

There are no plans to remove the virginity-stealing impact of tentacles. Whether for penises or vaginas.

It isn't I'm afraid. Many events would need updating to take nudity into account. I do want to include willing daylight nudity for highly exhibitionist characters, but it will trigger a different set of events. NPCs won't be reacting to you the same way, after all.

lordcruxis is right that a crossdesser fame is on my radar. I think it could add a lot, particularly at school.
How long does event of Bailey and friend gonna to lock up for all time gonna to be?

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Vrel, will we ever get to interact with Whitney outside of school? I don't really count the gates because it's a small window of interaction and it's still within the premises.

I think a good place for Whitney and their friends after school would be the Pub. It'd be a good use for that area, other than buying alcohol and Landry. If not, maybe they can hang around Connudatus Street in the evenings, similarly to how Kylar hangs around in the Park. Whitney's events are easily missed if you're not careful, so it would be nice if there was an alternative way of running into Whitney and triggering those after-school events.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes