Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Found a bug, in the fight with bailey after refusing to pay, their partner can press your face into their chest while you're already sucking on bailey's tit, resulting in sucking on both. I dunno if this applies to all group encounters or just Bailey specifically, since Bailey seems to behave weirdly to begin with

Hello, from a scale to 1 to 10 how dark is this game ? I didn't go far into the game but what happens to those who doesn't pay ?
Pretty dark, but it's hard to say on a scale of 1 to 10 since everyone has different standards for that sort of thing. Absolutely a 10 for some people, but for people who are into dark stuff maybe a 6 or 7. If you don't pay you get forcefully prostituted and later sold into slavery

Reactions: Vrelnir

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Why is the ! is in spanish?
That's.. weird. It shouldn't be. Go to the top and click on the icon with an "A" and change it to English.
Also on another note, Vrel posted a shortened version of the link on his site. It's not a big deal, but that'd be better to link to, I think. The one on the main page doesn't work because it doesn't have the ! at the end. For some reason, links are really specific like that.

Reactions: Waaifu

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
That's.. weird. It shouldn't be. Go to the top and click on the icon with an "A" and change it to English.
Also on another note, Vrel posted a shortened version of the link on his site. It's not a big deal, but that'd be better to link to, I think.
It still in Spanish.

Die Orsons

Jul 11, 2019
I know that this is unlikely to be done, but I would love to see more lesbian sex opportunities in the game, for example, fingering, tribbing, maybe fisting. The game has only kissing, licking and touching
In any case, just a dream

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Also on another note, Vrel posted a shortened version of the link on his site. It's not a big deal, but that'd be better to link to, I think. The one on the main page doesn't work because it doesn't have the ! at the end. For some reason, links are really specific like that.
Changed the link in the OP to the shortened version of it.

Reactions: Fangii

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know where to find ankle cuffs? I have a feeling you can get them in that kidnapping event, but I might be wrong.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Still waiting for deepthroat, leglock, and other options for unlocking via leveling respective sex skills.
Leglock would be particularly nice when both characters orgasm at the same time, as a 'fighting' action. Although I would like it at the same time as fertilization and pregnancy, and that will still take quite a while. It does change a lot of variables and schedules after all. It isn't that simple as it seems.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a way to turn on numbered navigation for the android version? I have it on in the options but they don't show up. Pressing N/enter during sex scenes works, but there's nothing for 1/2/3/4 etc. I'm on a tablet with a physical keyboard and I miss it from the html version lol

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
animal idiot Kylar is encounter on Monday morning second week of game play. Don't know if you must attend school for this to trigger this day, and if you don't go to school on Monday you miss her for good, OR if she appears automatically any morning at school after the first week of game-play.

Hello, from a scale to 1 to 10 how dark is this game ? I didn't go far into the game but what happens to those who doesn't pay ?
The game is not THAT dark in the way MC lose close friends like Robin, Kylar or Witney, if we can say this last two are their friends, you can get rid of them if you find there presence annoying (taken by the police) but it's not the same as if it because something out of your control, like one day they simply vanish without a trace to later be found dead in a ditch. Also there is no interaction between NPC to the point of triggering something dark like kylar killing Robin or Whitney as she clain will do to any of MC significant others. However! you hear other orphanages struggle with missing friends, and having a hard time with money. Also MC is immortal, but this is because the game is not intended to be this dark, people in rapetown only want to frick and not harm anyone, they do slap and treat roughly but no cuts or stabs or internal injuries. So MC is pretty safe physically speaking, his mental health is another story though.

In darkness therms i give it a 3/10
question!
how you gain the "Drooling masochist" trait? i got it in my game but have no idea how... because i play an early save now i want to get it again, but got no clue how i trigger that. This trait is REALLY good because with this my MC is immune to pain, all pain is transfer to arouse. doesn't mater how much antagonist beat MC up, they do nothing to him/her. you can win a fight as long as cumming is not a losing factor for MC.

I do mock the antagonists a lot to gain control till they restrain hands, and act overall submissive, also have never hit once any attacker. But i am sure there must be an event that raise this trait really fast only want to know which one is it.

UPDATE on the Tailor glitch... it's now working again @.@U don't know what happen i will keep investigating. but used tailor shop and the dude repair my cloth.

Vrelnir Don't worry! i enjoy the game and don't mind replaying again, i only wish to be able to breed another super healthy tentacle monster and gain the drooling masochist trait again

Last edited:

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
You gain masochism when you cum while you're in too much pain to act normally, according to the patch notes

Personally I would change it so you also gain some masochism by being hurt while cumming, since with just the first option I can see it being really hard to get disabled by pain in the first place as your tolerance rises. I haven't done anything with masochism in practice, though, so I don't really know. I tend to save scum when I get disabled by pain lol

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
One request/idea I have about knotting. I feel like it should extend combat by 2-3 rounds with the dog/wolf continuing to cum and the MC continuing to be affected from the orifice being overfilled and the MC being in danger of passing out as if they were choked if they're knotted in the mouth. Right now there doesn't seem to be any difference between being knotted and not, except for a slight change in the cumshot round description.

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I just had a person buy my clothes from me for 300, but my bra wasn't removed nor was my socks and shoes.

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
!

Posting this new wiki link just so it's easier to find until the OP gets updated
Thanks for sharing the link! I meant to include it in my last post, but it was the last thing I did before bed, and forgot. Oops.
Still waiting for deepthroat, leglock, and other options for unlocking via leveling respective sex skills.
They're on the to-do list.
Found a bug, in the fight with bailey after refusing to pay, their partner can press your face into their chest while you're already sucking on bailey's tit, resulting in sucking on both. I dunno if this applies to all group encounters or just Bailey specifically, since Bailey seems to behave weirdly to begin with

Pretty dark, but it's hard to say on a scale of 1 to 10 since everyone has different standards for that sort of thing. Absolutely a 10 for some people, but for people who are into dark stuff maybe a 6 or 7. If you don't pay you get forcefully prostituted and later sold into slavery
Thanks for letting me know.
I know that this is unlikely to be done, but I would love to see more lesbian sex opportunities in the game, for example, fingering, tribbing, maybe fisting. The game has only kissing, licking and touching
In any case, just a dream
More lesbian actions are planned. It's probably the weakest gender matchup at the moment.
Does anyone know where to find ankle cuffs? I have a feeling you can get them in that kidnapping event, but I might be wrong.
They're currenly only found during the maths competition. The drug dealer kidnapping sequence.
Is there a way to turn on numbered navigation for the android version? I have it on in the options but they don't show up. Pressing N/enter during sex scenes works, but there's nothing for 1/2/3/4 etc. I'm on a tablet with a physical keyboard and I miss it from the html version lol
I'll look into it. I remember it causing problems, but it was a while ago.
One request/idea I have about knotting. I feel like it should extend combat by 2-3 rounds with the dog/wolf continuing to cum and the MC continuing to be affected from the orifice being overfilled and the MC being in danger of passing out as if they were choked if they're knotted in the mouth. Right now there doesn't seem to be any difference between being knotted and not, except for a slight change in the cumshot round description.
Aye. Right now knotting will cause five minutes to pass during the cumshot description, but more could certainly be done. It will likely need to wait for NPC orgasms to be reworked. Right now encounters are set to end as soon as the NPC is ready to cum.
I just had a person buy my clothes from me for 300, but my bra wasn't removed nor was my socks and shoes.
Cheers.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry for the question but besides using pepper spray to help is there a way to win fights like against other people and Whitney?

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Sorry for the question but besides using pepper spray to help is there a way to win fights like against other people and Whitney?
Get good grades in english, apologising is really strong. With an A+ it'll reduce them to basically 0 aggression from any level, meaning you've got a free turn to not take any damage, and then several turns with low damage. Whitney will still be a tough fight until you raise your physique, though, since they tend to cover your mouth at the start of every fight.

Getting your defiance up is helpful too, since it unlocks the demand option which does damage like punching and kicking, and with good english it does a lot. With maxed physique and english grades, most fights only take two turns of punching/kicking/demanding. The only fight I can't easily win that way is against Bailey. Red and brown options raise defiance, pink and purple ones lower it

Science grades and willpower both help you tolerate pain, so those both help in giving you more time to deal damage.

For when your stats are low, avoid pissing off your attacker for the first couple turns and suck on their nipple, then when you get the option to bite, start going all out. Also works for sucking dicks, but you lose some control from that.

There are also places where you can increase your pepper spray capacity, although I rarely if ever use pepper spray against anyone other than Bailey.

Just a thought I had that I don't know for sure how it works, but I know when Bailey fights you, her sole goal is to incapacitate you with pain, so making them cum means they lose the fight. Pretty much everyone else who assaults you wins by cumming, but Whitney might also be an exception in some cases. Might be worth a shot, but it still requires you to be good at apologising

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Get good grades in english, apologising is really strong. With an A+ it'll reduce them to basically 0 aggression from any level, meaning you've got a free turn to not take any damage, and then several turns with low damage. Whitney will still be a tough fight until you raise your physique, though, since they tend to cover your mouth at the start of every fight.

Getting your defiance up is helpful too, since it unlocks the demand option which does damage like punching and kicking, and with good english it does a lot. With maxed physique and english grades, most fights only take two turns of punching/kicking/demanding. The only fight I can't easily win that way is against Bailey. Red and brown options raise defiance, pink and purple ones lower it

Science grades and willpower both help you tolerate pain, so those both help in giving you more time to deal damage.

For when your stats are low, avoid pissing off your attacker for the first couple turns and suck on their nipple, then when you get the option to bite, start going all out. Also works for sucking dicks, but you lose some control from that.

There are also places where you can increase your pepper spray capacity, although I rarely if ever use pepper spray against anyone other than Bailey.

Just a thought I had that I don't know for sure how it works, but I know when Bailey fights you, her sole goal is to incapacitate you with pain, so making them cum means they lose the fight. Pretty much everyone else who assaults you wins by cumming, but Whitney might also be an exception in some cases. Might be worth a shot, but it still requires you to be good at apologizing
Thank you

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes