Aug 14, 2019
uhm ... to get pregnant while some1 cum in to your ass? I have to go to study biology again!
Oddly Blank is correct, they just arnt human. Its going to be a while till vaginal pregnancy, I can do the coding myself, but I dont have the skills required for the image work, and there is a large amount of story content that needs to be put in to take into account general and specific story dialog. Im not much of a good story writer myself which also doesn't help.

What's up with that?
I tried to join Discord, and that stupid "gimme your number" thing popped up. Like hell I will.
Besides, I barely use my phone, I'm not even sure it actually works (yeah, I'm one of the very rare individuals that f***g hate cellphones). It's really annoying.
Its probably IP related, being a web coder, I can bypass that validation check to a point, but it leaves me unable to talk at all via the normal means of talking there. And ur right, they aint getting my phone number for that account, they lost my trust with the way support treated me the first time let alone the fact it's my privacy on the line, not every country can be considered "Free".

Ive got a different line of communication setup with a different service to Vrelnir and a few others I was in contact with on discord. Its not the best, but ill make do for now with what I can for now till I can get back on discord. If im unable to get back on like before, Im not quite sure wat im going to do.

Last edited:

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
I updated to the halloween update after october 21st in-game, will I not get the option to shop with robin because I missed a trigger or something?

It's the 26th in my game right now and I'm not seeing any option to do it, but I am able to buy halloween stuff for myself in the forest shop

Edit: The event popped on the 28th, all good

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Spot a GIGANTIC BUG in new update version 0.2.5.3 Tailor shop no longer works, he say cloth is fully repair when is NOT, however got too say going to the tailor so he repairs the cloth you are currently using is VERY DUMB, if anyone goes to the talor you hand him all the cloth you have that want to be repair. not the one you have on. Just saying! ^^

My suggestion is either putting a wardrobe in the tailor shop, so you change into the damage cloth, or add a function in wardrobe to "send cloth to tailor" so he fix it and you pick it up later. when you go to tailor you "BUY" your cloth back 60% off the original prize price.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
My suggestion is either putting a wardrobe in the tailor shop, so you change into the damage cloth, or add a function in wardrobe to "send cloth to tailor" so he fix it and you pick it up later. when you go to tailor you "BUY" your cloth back 60% off the original prize price.
Yeah a repair all button might get me to actually use the tailor.

I don't know exactly how the wardrobe system deals with damage atm since I don't really pay attention to it, but I think you automatically wear the least damaged version of outfits you have saved? If not, you should, and then a repair everything in the wardrobe option would be great.

Also, kind of a problem that'll solve itself as you develop more, but I never notice when my clothes are damaged since the clothes I wear don't have damaged art yet, which is another reason I never think to go to the tailor.

Sorta related, my brain is just stuck on the tailor now, it could be neat if he could alter clothes too. There could be unique variants of things that you can only get there. He could change some clothes to be more feminine or masculine, or more or less revealing. The evening gown could have the bottom part removed to turn it into a more every-day dress.
He could maybe even strengthen your clothes so they fall apart more slowly, but obviously if you let them break completely then that upgrade is gone.

Once there's more combat depth, maybe at some point we can tear clothes off of enemies and sell the cloth scraps to the tailor, or use them to make clothes for ourselves there? It could be a potential history project solution to have him make you a historical outfit like the ones the teacher always dresses you up in, which would maybe even get incorporated into class events afterwards.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Welp, they finally took down the Fandom wiki. At least they kept it up for about an extra week, or they just worked slow. Who knows?

If OP could change it to the Miraheze link, that'd be great.

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Welp, they finally took down the Fandom wiki. At least they kept it up for about an extra week, or they just worked slow. Who knows?

If OP could change it to the Miraheze link, that'd be great.
The new wiki seems to be missing some images. The Appearance page doesn't have the eye, hair length, and hair color comparison pictures :(

Sad that the tailor bug is back, it makes it so you have to keep wearing your damaged clothes until they're destroyed and auto-replaced.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The new wiki seems to be missing some images. The Appearance page doesn't have the eye, hair length, and hair color comparison pictures :(

Sad that the tailor bug is back, it makes it so you have to keep wearing your damaged clothes until they're destroyed and auto-replaced.
actually i hardly ever use tailor for the severe limitations going with damage cloth on for him/her to fix.

@Squidbit
The Tailor making variants is a awesome idea! but don't think will be able to code in the game, because the clusterfug of image the game will have to handle in the image gallery for it to work, and already is buggy.
maybe suggest that the reason tailor fix ONLY the cloth MC is using it's because he/she loves to grope on people wile he fix the cloth over your body, (like all the people in Fuck-town the tailor is lewd and only works like this because gets off on doing so) Now I suggest that because tailor fix the cloth over the body makes it custom made to fit MC body and so make him/her gain A LOT of allure points, Tailor cloth will then have a perk boost on allure, Now it will be up to the player to either let the cloth damage and brake or deal with the issue the costume fit repair cloth will make MC more desirable, with all the consequences that imply.

Last edited:

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I know, I just haven't gotten around to fixing it up completely yet. I've been busy with other things, my bad.

Reactions: Ayumi T

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Its probably IP related, being a web coder, I can bypass that validation check to a point, but it leaves me unable to talk at all via the normal means of talking there. And ur right, they aint getting my phone number for that account, they lost my trust with the way support treated me the first time let alone the fact it's my privacy on the line, not every country can be considered "Free".

Ive got a different line of communication setup with a different service to Vrelnir and a few others I was in contact with on discord. Its not the best, but ill make do for now with what I can for now till I can get back on discord. If im unable to get back on like before, Im not quite sure wat im going to do.
But why did ¿Vrelnir? used that 3rd party program?
None of my other channels on Discord have anything like that, and DoL being one of my fav games is the only one I can't access now *sadface*

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I read here some where, that some one, said their "MC", got "raped" by a Whale :oops:o_O:eek:,(like how you can get raped, from the Dolphins).

Do you "need" to have "Vore" enabled, to "trigger" that encounter to happen ?
( I know/knew that there was, a whale that would swallow you if you had "vore" enabled).
So how random is it to happen?,
& Do you need to swim "Out-To-Sea" a certain distance-amount, or is it random ?

@Vrelnir - Is there any chance we,(the "tentacle & bestial" content lovers), could possibly get an "option/slider" for more than a "one-tentacle-per-orifice-attack", like maybe, 2 - 3 tentacles,(or more:devilish:), invading the vagina and anus orifices,(of the MC, & friends ?), rhythmically pounding away! ( thus, maybe, doubling or tripling, the chance & volume of "parasite-impregnation", as seen in many Hentai Tentacle-Attack videos ? :oops::whistle:(y):p

EDIT: Oh, and one more question: Will the female MC , at some point, (soon-ish ?), have the ability of Lactating Boobs ? (toggleable, of course).
Taking multiple tentacles in the same orifice at once is a fun idea, and something I'd like to include in the future.

Lactation for the player character is planned, and will come before the farm update.
Could you add the ability to swallow cum? It would be nice :)
Thanks for the idea. Perhaps you should be able to choose your character's attitude toward cum once their promiscuity becomes high enough.
darn it! i am at 7 of November in my game and miss the Halloween update >-< my last save is the 1 of octuber... grr...
Sorry!
Like this game so far!

Question: With the vore options for select creatures, and the monstergirl options for other creatures, is there any planned overlap in the future (ie are the animals that vore you also going to receive monstergirl counterparts)?
I'm glad to hear it!

There are no plans to add monstergirl vore, though I'm not completely opposed to the idea.
Spot a GIGANTIC BUG in new update version 0.2.5.3 Tailor shop no longer works, he say cloth is fully repair when is NOT, however got too say going to the tailor so he repairs the cloth you are currently using is VERY DUMB, if anyone goes to the talor you hand him all the cloth you have that want to be repair. not the one you have on. Just saying! ^^

Thanks for the heads up.

I agree the ability to repair everything would be convenient. Moreso than just having a wardrobe present. Thanks for the suggestions.
Yeah a repair all button might get me to actually use the tailor.

I don't know exactly how the wardrobe system deals with damage atm since I don't really pay attention to it, but I think you automatically wear the least damaged version of outfits you have saved? If not, you should, and then a repair everything in the wardrobe option would be great.

Also, kind of a problem that'll solve itself as you develop more, but I never notice when my clothes are damaged since the clothes I wear don't have damaged art yet, which is another reason I never think to go to the tailor.

Sorta related, my brain is just stuck on the tailor now, it could be neat if he could alter clothes too. There could be unique variants of things that you can only get there. He could change some clothes to be more feminine or masculine, or more or less revealing. The evening gown could have the bottom part removed to turn it into a more every-day dress.
He could maybe even strengthen your clothes so they fall apart more slowly, but obviously if you let them break completely then that upgrade is gone.

Once there's more combat depth, maybe at some point we can tear clothes off of enemies and sell the cloth scraps to the tailor, or use them to make clothes for ourselves there? It could be a potential history project solution to have him make you a historical outfit like the ones the teacher always dresses you up in, which would maybe even get incorporated into class events afterwards.
Thanks for the ideas. I like the idea of clothes having revealing and masculine/feminine variants.

There's going to be a homemaking skill in the future. Perhaps it could let you make or modify your own clothes.
But why did ¿Vrelnir? used that 3rd party program?
None of my other channels on Discord have anything like that, and DoL being one of my fav games is the only one I can't access now *sadface*
I left it up to the server staff. I'm not a fan of it myself, but they're sacrificing their time to help me manage things. I think it's fair they get to decide.

That said, it likely isn't a permanent state of affairs. Sorry for the trouble.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for the idea. Perhaps you should be able to choose your character's attitude toward cum once their promiscuity becomes high enough.
Still waiting for deepthroat, leglock, and other options for unlocking via leveling respective sex skills.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes