Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I read here some where, that some one, said their "MC", got "raped" by a Whale :oops:o_O:eek:,(like how you can get raped, from the Dolphins).

Do you "need" to have "Vore" enabled, to "trigger" that encounter to happen ?
( I know/knew that there was, a whale that would swallow you if you had "vore" enabled).
So how random is it to happen?,
& Do you need to swim "Out-To-Sea" a certain distance-amount, or is it random ?

@Vrelnir - Is there any chance we,(the "tentacle & bestial" content lovers), could possibly get an "option/slider" for more than a "one-tentacle-per-orifice-attack", like maybe, 2 - 3 tentacles,(or more:devilish:), invading the vagina and anus orifices,(of the MC, & friends ?), rhythmically pounding away! ( thus, maybe, doubling or tripling, the chance & volume of "parasite-impregnation", as seen in many Hentai Tentacle-Attack videos ? :oops::whistle:(y):p

EDIT: Oh, and one more question: Will the female MC , at some point, (soon-ish ?), have the ability of Lactating Boobs ? (toggleable, of course).

Last edited:

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
I want to see the new Halloween events, but how can I tell which month I'm currently in? It only shows the time and day on the sidebar.

Aug 14, 2019
Guess the nightmare from discord is occurring once again, thats the second discord account thats been locked behind asking for a phone number. I had to wait ages to get the one ive just lost set up.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
darn it! i am at 7 of November in my game and miss the Halloween update >-< my last save is the 1 of octuber... grr...

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
darn it! i am at 7 of November in my game and miss the Halloween update >-< my last save is the 1 of octuber... grr...
I was under the impression that was based on the in game date, not your system clock. I could be wrong.
Nevermind. I apparently cannot read.

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Like this game so far!

Question: With the vore options for select creatures, and the monstergirl options for other creatures, is there any planned overlap in the future (ie are the animals that vore you also going to receive monstergirl counterparts)?

SeymourAzzes

Jan 13, 2018
Is this turn based sex combat OR turn based actual fight combat OR a mixed of the two like Lilith's Throne?
It is somewhat similar to Lililth's Throne, in that you decide your specific moves each turn, but for each body part before your character acts. Combat takes shape in the form of attackers trying to rape, while you either fight them off or sexually please them. Most of the sexy time happens in those combat scenes, depending on how things go. But you can also seduce some NPC's and it is the same process as attackers, you choose what to do with what parts.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Guess the nightmare from discord is occurring once again, thats the second discord account thats been locked behind asking for a phone number. I had to wait ages to get the one ive just lost set up.

What's up with that?
I tried to join Discord, and that stupid "gimme your number" thing popped up. Like hell I will.
Besides, I barely use my phone, I'm not even sure it actually works (yeah, I'm one of the very rare individuals that f***g hate cellphones). It's really annoying.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes