raska42

Feb 16, 2018
If you want to be technical, a futa is not a herm (herms are usually sterile, or have only one functioning genitals and are in body/face more androgynus), and given that every character can be a futa, the MC being one is nothing surprising.

Basically, Velnir can add a "add penis on female MC" option as a quick solution and can easily expand on it later.
I was just going with the generic definition of herm (having both sets of sexual organs), A quick check just confirmed I wasn't confused definition wise, and confirmed that futanari is simply the Japanese word for herm. It's possible human herms have quirks, isn't something I've looked into, and isn't something I'd care to look into. It's also possible that there are subcultural differences that I'm not aware of, I thought I was clear enough to get my point across though. Herm was the term used in the chain of comments, that and my knowledge of the standard definition are the basis of the term I used. My apologies if the terminology I used wasn't perfect, isn't something that appeals to me (and consequentially I haven't explored the intricacies of it).

As for the short term fix, Vrelnir might be hesitant to do that due to how short term fixes have a tendancy to either delay/prevent long term fixes from being developed due to the reduced urgency, or cause a boatload of issues that people will want solved (e.g. people constantly requesting herm/futa/whatever term you like gender recognition, which may interfere with current development plans).

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I was just going with the generic definition of herm (having both sets of sexual organs), A quick check just confirmed I wasn't confused definition wise, and confirmed that futanari is simply the Japanese word for herm. It's possible human herms have quirks, isn't something I've looked into, and isn't something I'd care to look into. It's also possible that there are subcultural differences that I'm not aware of, I thought I was clear enough to get my point across though. Herm was the term used in the chain of comments, that and my knowledge of the standard definition are the basis of the term I used. My apologies if the terminology I used wasn't perfect, isn't something that appeals to me (and consequentially I haven't explored the intricacies of it).
Why are you apologizing, you did nothing wrong?
And while you are somewhat correct that the technical meaning is the same, I usually see the practical use being different. It only makes sense to use a different word to differentiate between vastly different, but similar things.
Essentially, futa is an idealized, does-not-exist-in-reality herm.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, before I forget, if you give a penis to any female they are still referred to as she, so I still see no issue, as the game treats you like everyone else.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
But Bailey kept demanding moneys and hurting the MC and the orphans.
that is what villains do. Think of Baily is the villain, though surprisingly she is the cause the MC does all what it takes to improve and earn more money, doing good things or bad things, depends on the player, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 14, 2019
I haven't explored the parasite impregnation yet so my apologies if this is already in. I don't know how you feed the parasite yet; like if you buy parasite flakes from the pet store or if it feeds from the MC's body somehow (like if it feeds on sexual fluids, which could be fun too) but I was brainstorming.

Even though it's not a real pregnancy, I think it might be fun if the MC could begin to lactate because of it. Naturally I imagine it would be configurable whether or not it occurred, and if so whether it's restricted to girls or if boys are also affected. I picture it as sort of a very light transformation effect caused by the parasite.
I left the mention of food out specifically because I was undecided on how I wanted to handle it, so its been left out for now so it can be left to role-play.

After temporary losing access to discord (got access back like I expected, tho it took about a week due to waiting on the new phone being delivered), I decided to take a bit of a break from DOL due to said issue and after finding out that a visual novel translation has been released that ive been waiting on for a long time (~3 years).

Ill look into expanding on the anal pregnancy once I get back to doing some coding. Regarding lactation, its planned but im waiting on the others working on/helping with the game before I touch it.

Brambels

Jan 15, 2018
I left the mention of food out specifically because I was undecided on how I wanted to handle it, so its been left out for now so it can be left to role-play.

After temporary losing access to discord (got access back like I expected, tho it took about a week due to waiting on the new phone being delivered), I decided to take a bit of a break from DOL due to said issue and after finding out that a visual novel translation has been released that ive been waiting on for a long time (~3 years).

Ill look into expanding on the anal pregnancy once I get back to doing some coding. Regarding lactation, its planned but im waiting on the others working on/helping with the game before I touch it.
Question, does the anal pregnancy also work for a male MC? I got it working with a female but with a male, besides the prompt 'something about it scares you' nothing happens afterwards.

Aug 14, 2019
Question, does the anal pregnancy also work for a male MC? I got it working with a female but with a male, besides the prompt 'something about it scares you' nothing happens afterwards.
No reason why it shouldn't. Males have an ass too, right?
:LOL:
RobinG is correct, it was one reason why I did it, didn't want to leave anyone out. Just be aware, swarms and tentacles have a slightly different impregnation requirement and depending on luck, there is a varied delay before the first event can be shown. It takes 4 to 11 in-game days before the last event can be shown.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
question, does the enhance pill work for anything after your body parts are at max size?

a hint for pure path: I found out that if you choose the purity path having a big cawck is advantage as when your MC get rape the attacker at first won't be able to take penis virginity because the humongous size of MC penor.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
I'd like to include a separate slider for NPCs who are sexualised but don't interact with the PC directly. This still wouldn't cover all situations though, like the couple on the beach. Not sure how best to set this up.
Sexuality tags, or whatever your system is for toggling parasites/hordes/etc?

Or, more dynamically, have the game calculate the sexuality of an encounter and then disable/change anything that results in a specific sexuality.

I'm just pulling this out of my ass so I don't know if it would be an effective formula for all scenarios, but:

For every male in an encounter you could add 1 to a variable, then divide the result by the number of participants in the encounter. A 1 would mean it's a male homosexual encounter, 0.5 would be straight, 0 would be female homosexual.

Group scenarios could use the same formula, at least for entirely female or entirely male groups. For anything in between, though, I guess you would have to make the AI avoid certain actions based on settings. Most if not all group scenarios focus entirely on the PC right now as far as I'm aware, though, so it wouldn't really be an issue yet. It'd only be an issue if/when they interact with each other in the future

Aug 14, 2019
It would be cool to see slime or tentacle living clothes in this game, they can have there respected effects and also fill your insides constantly
Yeah, that would be nice, would need someone else to work on the images though and it would be one that could get some unique reactions from NPCs, so I doubt youll see something like it for a while

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
How to activate cheats? Clambered all the menus and nothing.
General tab on character creation. No menu option to activate them after creation, although there may be a way to activate them via console.

Edit: Turns out you can activate them later on, could've sworn that was disabled.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
General tab on character creation. No menu option to activate them after creation, although there may be a way to activate them via console.
You should still be able to access the General Tab in the settings menu, accessed vie ur bedroom and several other places. Only the character tab can't be accessed after starting the game.

MBoBr

Jan 25, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or am I doing something wrong, but when u wearing ur chastity belt, u can't wear neither school swimshorts or school swimsuit, thus u can't attend ur swim classes. Correct me if I'm wrong =\

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or am I doing something wrong, but when u wearing ur chastity belt, u can't wear neither school swimshorts or school swimsuit, thus u can't attend ur swim classes. Correct me if I'm wrong =\
Known bug. Vrelnir has mentioned elsewere that the chastity code needs some work due to the clothing overhaul that was done in 0.2.0.0. My guess is that chastity and bindings will be reworked/expanded on when the jail is added, since there's definitely potential for use there.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes