Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
It helps a lot that you've laid the town out very consistently. The biggest decision I had to make was where the lake was in relation to the rest of the forest, but I figured the run off from the lake was probably feeding the underground lake, so I put it on the east side.

On an unrelated note, something's been bothering me about the promiscuity system. Why does initiating vaginal with your boy/girlfriend Robin take more promiscuity than whoring yourself out to random strangers? I got the impression that Robin is meant to be like the player in terms of how they interact with the world, so does that mean that they have promiscuity 5 to be able to initiate penetration?
Consensual vaginal should require the same promiscuity regardless of who it's with.

I should be able to make Robin less sexually assertive if that's what people want.
what i'd love to see there is a 'resting point' mechanic
That's not a bad idea.
will there ever be a feature to alter your characters skin tone? you know, light, tan, dark, tanlines, that kind of thing?
Aye. It's planned.
a couple ideas I have for it if anyones interested...they could add a farm for more animals...and the brothel is literaly just a strip club in my opionion...they could add a gangbang room where u can set up a gangbang...along with normal sex rooms...and also was thinking why cant they let me use the gloryhole at my own will ...instead of it being just a punishment
I agree that more needs to be done to differentiate the strip club and brothel. Gloryholes should be added to the latter at least.
I created an account just to post on this. While looking at the games current patch notes it noted adding tracked nameless NPCs. It's like a proto-nemesis system from Shadows of Mordor. It'll be neat to see if this means that you can keep track of ones who've possibly made your character pregnant or who your character has impregnated (When that's implemented). or grow to be a rival or victim to them. Not to mention the possible dissemination of parasites into the population with the hospital tending to the problem accordingly.

As an aside, if there's any coders out there. Please mod in a Magical Girl transformation please~, yes allow boys to transform into magical girls (or boys). When the game is reasonably stable of course.
I hadn't made the comparison to Shadow of Mordor, but you're right. It's not yet possible to populate the entire town with persistent NPCs as the data isn't handled efficiently enough, but keeping keeping track of NPCs once they've done something notable is certainly doable. Like impregnating or being impregnated by the PC.
Hmm... "combat" could use some expansion.
- chance at interruption by an outside force - ex: get dragged by random in alley, small chance that someone or something might have been attracted by the muffled noise. The less horny the attacker(s) is/are, the higher the chance or giving up and running away. The outsider might be a random passerby who may join in/take pics/stop the assault randomly, a patrolling police officer, or a stray dog that will help your PC escape if you've been nice to them in the past or attack you if you weren't.
- police patrols - the more populated areas should have police officers occasionally moving about to protect public order. The beach, the shopping center, the museum, the mansions. If you have no/low crime, they will help and protect your PC. If you have high crime, they'll ignore or harrass you themselves.
- interaction between NPCs - right now all of them are focused on the PC. If would be nice and more entertaining if they also played with each other. Or even argue about it and give your PC a chance to escape.
Examples:
* man and woman/futa attack: place PC on back, woman straddles PC, man attacks genitals/feet. Woman leans forward and kisses or shoves her tit in PC's face, man shoves his face in the woman's crotch and starts eating her.
* man and man/woman/futa attack: place PC doggy style, attackers go for spitroast, lean in to kiss each other over PC.
* man and man/futa attack: PC doggy style, one attacker attacks PC genitals, second attacker attacks first attacker's ass.
* man and man/woman/futa attack: PC on back, woman/futa sits on face, man attacks genitals/feet, attackers kiss each other or one attacker sucks other attacker's tits.
* woman/futa and woman: PC on back, one attacker sits on PC face, other attacker scissors PC
* whatever and whatever: one attacker gets fingered from behind while facefucking PC
* tentacles attack: tentacles rub on each other to secrete more goo or fight each other over who gets which hole.
* beach orgy: NPCs fuck each other as well as PC.
* beach - water attacks: stumble upon other swimmers getting attacked by dolphins or tentacles and either try to help or run away / be stumbled upon by other swimmers.
* toys
- more pronounced fetishes - where attackers focus on one body part or sexual kink and ignore all others.
* foot fetish - attacker will focus only on feet: smell, lick, suck, force a footjob, kneejob, thighjob, steal socks and pantyhose. Won't touch any other body part.
* armpit fetish - sniff, lick, masturbate, force an armpit job (?)
* boobs and milk - suck, lick, suckle, rub, fondle, tease, squeeze, titjob, milky titjob, steal bra
* similar for any other body part or clothing piece.
- going after other orphans or classmates - and have the PC to try to save them or ignore/run away.

Or something like that...
Agreed. Thanks for the suggestions.
This new update adds alot of boy on boy material. It's frankly kind-of a turn-off for me.

Any chance VRELNIR can make an option to remove this?
View attachment 431016
I'd like to include a separate slider for NPCs who are sexualised but don't interact with the PC directly. This still wouldn't cover all situations though, like the couple on the beach. Not sure how best to set this up.
It would be nice to be able to access our wardrobe at the tailor/clothing shop. Unless the back-and-forth is a design choice, it's kind of a nuisance.

Does anyone know if there are plans to add toys? Vibes, eggs, beads, onahole, plugs - both normal and tail varieties, vibrating panties. These are just some of the things that I think fit the theme, especially if they're forced on the MC.
It's a design choice, but that doesn't necessarily mean I made the right choice.
Also, could it be possible to have a black/white skin option on the cheats menu for NPCs?
NPC skin tone is in a very rough state, and needs a good fleshing out. It'll be included in NPC settings when that happens.
I feel like stress and fatigue are a bit too interchangeable. When one gets too high, its bedtime, and that basically fixes everything. Besides that i don't usually pay attention to them much, and it doesn't matter which (or both) of them is too high.

maybe they should be made more meaningful. Perhaps make stress gained much more slowly, but not lowered by sleeping so you have to do some leisure stuff?
Thanks for your thoughts. Stress does stop decreasing over time once your trauma becomes high enough, though managing your trauma is easier than in the past.

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I should be able to make Robin less sexually assertive if that's what people want.
I don't think people wants her to be less assertive, but it would be nice to have the option.
In any case, since she has a dominant trait bar, that could be used to control his/her character *shrug*

Could also affect some current scenes.
The one at the cinema for example.

skin tone is in a very rough state, and needs a good fleshing out. It'll be included in NPC settings when that happens.
Yeah, I noticed lately how Robin tends to change skin color between scenes :p

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I'd enjoy some more events or jobs that the player can initiate. Stuff that aren't inherently sexual but have potential for good scenes, like tutoring or babysitting. Maybe allow the player to hire a tutor to help improve their grades, or give the player the option to tutor other students for some cash if their grades are high enough.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
I'd enjoy some more events or jobs that the player can initiate. Stuff that aren't inherently sexual but have potential for good scenes, like tutoring or babysitting. Maybe allow the player to hire a tutor to help improve their grades, or give the player the option to tutor other students for some cash if their grades are high enough.
not to be mean but just play one of those life sims one.

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
I don't understand why someone would ask for this, I can't get robin to do anything sexual at all. His lust goes up soooo slowly. I've spent almost an entire ingame week with him and he still won't do anything lewd

Reactions: Ryan Waxx

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
Currently there's only one (old) scene behind the toggle. Progress the police harassment chain, and eventually you'll be tazed and wet yourself when choosing to run. I think it's the final tier of that chain, but might be available starting with the 2nd to last. Haven't really focused on the details of getting the scene, WS is kinda a turn-off for me.
aww, thats not much. Watersports is something i'd really like to see more of, hopefully this is the start of more.

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
Bug report, skulduggery seems a bit broken.
I grinded it up from F to D on houses in domus street, so now i've got D, i can't learn anything from the houses in domus

But when i try to break into a house on Danube Street, it tells me
The door is locked tight.

The lock looks beyond your ability to pick.Skulduggery required: D+
I DO have D, so this seems to be a bug. and im kind of stuck without a way to build it up more

As a side note, gaining 3% skulduggery per house robbed feels far too low. It's a dangerous criminal activity and should be much more rewarding than that
IRL, any criminal that managed to rob thirty houses without getting shot or arrested, would probably be considered a master thief, not "just a tiny bit above amateur"

FacelessEye

Dec 23, 2018
Consensual vaginal should require the same promiscuity regardless of who it's with.

Robin's behaviour was just an example. I guess my problem is that promiscuity controls two things, the player's willingness to have casual sex, and their willingness to take the initiative on sex acts, but the levels of promiscuity required seem out of balance between these. It takes 2 promiscuity to climb into a strangers car to be fucked for money, but it takes 5 to initiate vaginal sex, the same level it takes to initiate a gangbang at school.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I haven't explored the parasite impregnation yet so my apologies if this is already in. I don't know how you feed the parasite yet; like if you buy parasite flakes from the pet store or if it feeds from the MC's body somehow (like if it feeds on sexual fluids, which could be fun too) but I was brainstorming.

Even though it's not a real pregnancy, I think it might be fun if the MC could begin to lactate because of it. Naturally I imagine it would be configurable whether or not it occurred, and if so whether it's restricted to girls or if boys are also affected. I picture it as sort of a very light transformation effect caused by the parasite.

Bug report, skulduggery seems a bit broken.
I grinded it up from F to D on houses in domus street, so now i've got D, i can't learn anything from the houses in domus

But when i try to break into a house on Danube Street, it tells me

I DO have D, so this seems to be a bug. and im kind of stuck without a way to build it up more

As a side note, gaining 3% skulduggery per house robbed feels far too low. It's a dangerous criminal activity and should be much more rewarding than that
IRL, any criminal that managed to rob thirty houses without getting shot or arrested, would probably be considered a master thief, not "just a tiny bit above amateur"
Between Domus and Danube, you can rob people on the Club street to raise skulduggery. I think unlocking this by visiting the Club street also unlocks robbing people during sex. I think you will also still get increases from opening the letter you get paid to run from Domus to Danube.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I know there is supposed to be planned "herm" content in the future, but I kinda found a way around it on accident. You need the
degrees of Pedity mod (found here: [if anyone has an updated version, hook a brother up lol]), and make a new character. In the Cheats menu you can "grow" a penis or vagina (in my case I make my chick grow a dick), now save your game file to your PC. Load up the newest version of Degrees of Lewdity (I think it's still 2.4.2 as I post this) and load up your save from the mod. Boom. Now your character has both AND you're using the newest version of the game (I think the mod is based on a 1.24~ something build). Not sure why it works but it has for me thus far. Enjoy peps!
Works perfectly. No errors, no issues whatsoever.

Apparently all that talk about needing massive code rewrites was rubbish.

• Angry
Reactions: KekKoo

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Works perfectly. No errors, no issues whatsoever.

Apparently all that talk about needing massive code rewrites was rubbish.
I think you're missing the issue. While adding a penis to a female character doesn't crash the game, there's 0 recognition of herms in events. Basically everything that has actual gender recognition would need a harm variant, and apparent gender recognition might need a rework as well. Some people might be fine with herms defaulting to male or female for events, but my guess is that Vrelnir is assuming most would want it developed enough to actually be recognized as a unique gender.

If people are good with the half-assed version, please tell Vrelnir. I find them to be a turn-off, so if people dont care about unique gender content for them then I definitely wouldn't mind not seeing 1-2 updates spent on adding that in.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
One thing I'd like to see is some encounters break up into distinct foreplay and insertion phases. Having some NPC's bring you to orgasm orally then take it a step further while you're in the afterglow is hot.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I think you're missing the issue. While adding a penis to a female character doesn't crash the game, there's 0 recognition of herms in events. Basically everything that has actual gender recognition would need a harm variant, and apparent gender recognition might need a rework as well. Some people might be fine with herms defaulting to male or female for events, but my guess is that Vrelnir is assuming most would want it developed enough to actually be recognized as a unique gender.

If people are good with the half-assed version, please tell Vrelnir. I find them to be a turn-off, so if people dont care about unique gender content for them then I definitely wouldn't mind not seeing 1-2 updates spent on adding that in.
If you want to be technical, a futa is not a herm (herms are usually sterile, or have only one functioning genitals and are in body/face more androgynus), and given that every character can be a futa, the MC being one is nothing surprising.

Basically, Velnir can add a "add penis on female MC" option as a quick solution and can easily expand on it later.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes