ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Okay good to know! Do you know any good ways to raise your promiscuity? I've been working as a dancer at the strip club but it has not changed too much
dancing involves only exhibitionism, which is unrelated, promiscuity is sex
you can flirt on the random event on streets to get to promiscuity level 2, and iirc at level 2 you can accept car sex
there probably are other methods that are better but I don't really remember much, but either way as soon as you start doing consensual sex, iirc no matter your actions the promiscuity will keep raising, and higher levels allow you to initiate more explicit actions

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I might have found an exploit(?) to train swimming without consuming time, if you have Exhibitionism at 5 or higher.
When swimming class ends, if you go back into girls swimming room, get dressed with casual clothes, enter the pool room again, it gives you an option to swim naked.
That allows you to swim once before you get sent back to the changing room again.
Can repeat this as much as wanted, as long as fatigue permits.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I might have found an exploit(?) to train swimming without consuming time, if you have Exhibitionism at 5 or higher.
When swimming class ends, if you go back into girls swimming room, get dressed with casual clothes, enter the pool room again, it gives you an option to swim naked.
That allows you to swim once before you get sent back to the changing room again.
Can repeat this as much as wanted, as long as fatigue permits.
Sounds like a bug that was fixed with 0.3.1.2.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Okay good to know! Do you know any good ways to raise your promiscuity? I've been working as a dancer at the strip club but it has not changed too much
Go to the Pub and seduce random peeps, it's grindy AF but it's probably the best/time spent. Then once you can do scenes pick the options that are high or equal level, then back off, and repeat.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What I did:
Level 1: Go to beach and spam the event where someone looks at you -> spam flirt option.
How do I keep triggering it? Go in and out of the changing room.
Level 2: School has tons of events where they ask you out, should be easy to reach level 3 by then.
Level 3: Same thing as level 2 but use the new options during the encounter.
Level 4: Spam gloryholes at the brothel and just like level 3, select the new options during the encounter.
Level 5: Same as level 4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Go to the Pub and seduce random peeps, it's grindy AF but it's probably the best/time spent. Then once you can do scenes pick the options that are high or equal level, then back off, and repeat.
It's best to start the game with Promiscuous bonus, which eliminates a lot of 'slow building' grind.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
Can somebody help me? My character kept going default every single time I start the game even though I tweak a lot in character creation.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can somebody help me? My character kept going default every single time I start the game even though I tweak a lot in character creation.
Some options in the char. creation will reload stuff back to default so try checking which ones do that so you can do them first before the char. creation thing.

Reactions: Midge

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
I wonder if they can be consequence about cum inside or being cum inside
Because damn with the ammount of time you do so i would have million to pay in child support
but yeah i think i would be cool to add that at least for the mc love interest in the future

• Haha
Reactions: atur and RossoX

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I wonder if they can be consequence about cum inside or being cum inside
Because damn with the ammount of time you do so i would have million to pay in child support
but yeah i think i would be cool to add that at least for the mc love interest in the future
you don't even realise how much pregnancy has been discussed here
and no, it's not coming any soon

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
you don't even realise how much pregnancy has been discussed here
and no, it's not coming any soon
ah ah i believe you yep =)
but damn yeah i was going trough my journey when one woman was screaming from the other side of the street that all of her friend have fuck me, and that when i have realise that i must have up the child ratio of the city by a lot =)

Aug 5, 2019
i like how the bird transformation makes it so you can actually fly. speaking of transformations, maybe a mermaid/fish person transformation that allows you to breath under water. Ooooh, i saw ther was witch clothes that were part of the halloween event stuff, but what would be cool is being able to learn magics and stuff.

PS
i agree on the pregnancy thing. i want the mc to be able to have kids w/ the love interests at the very least. (it is kinda my fav kink, too...)

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes