Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone know if there's anyway to make obscure scrapper go away?
Only by winning more fights and becoming more famous so you aren't just obscure anymore. Why would you want to? It's a positive reputation. Reduces your Allure.

I mean, you could use the console if you're going for some sort of weird "how high can I crank the encounter rate" thing. Press F12, pick console and punch in SugarCube.State.variables.famescrap = 0 then press enter. Boom, now no one is aware you've ever won a fight.

You're only making the game harder, though.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Only by winning more fights and becoming more famous so you aren't just obscure anymore. Why would you want to? It's a positive reputation. Reduces your Allure.

I mean, you could use the console if you're going for some sort of weird "how high can I crank the encounter rate" thing. Press F12, pick console and punch in SugarCube.State.variables.famescrap = 0 then press enter. Boom, now no one is aware you've ever won a fight.

You're only making the game harder, though.
Who said I wanted to reduce allure?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Will this game ever have dominant positions instead the MC always kinda being the victim of the scene??
No, at least from what I heard.
The devs said that they'd never do that one but heyyy time will tell~~~
Lilith's Throne by far is a lot better in terms of combat / "fun" stuff than this game has but this game's a lot more uhh stable in both the game and the updates and this one has more content...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Frequent? You can tone it down to 365 days.
I have never played a game through a whole year so far.
A backup every 10 days is not frequent and recommended.
Preferences.
I don't like popups, never did.
Especially if they're warning me about something I'd never experience.

Reactions: atur

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
ah i got the update, jump from 2.4... something to 3.1.2, thanks!

will the sprite for the giganormus breast be done sometime? that will be great! or how can i make them? is there a template or something ?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
ah i got the update, jump from 2.4... something to 3.1.2, thanks!

will the sprite for the giganormus breast be done sometime? that will be great! or how can i make them? is there a template or something ?
all the sprites are within game files, fairly sure it's just a matter of replacing image with one with same name
if you mean adding them officially tho, contributions should be explained on the blog iirc

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does Mason not appear at the lake when it snows ? Or is it only on the weekend ?
Mason is only there when it's raining on a non-school day (weekend or holiday).
That means: no Mason during Winter.
ATM it's harder than necessary to follow Mason's arc.
I already suggested at Discord to turn Mason's pond into a hot spring to make it accessible in Winter.

Reactions: Midge

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Ik it's unrealistic and won't happen, because Bailey's whole design is to be a thorn in the player's side and a main antagonist, but I wish there was some path to replace them as head of the orphanage with someone better. Even some absolutely complex path that requires the player to be at some obscure place at a specific time to start the quest line. Out of all the antagonists in the game, I hate Bailey's interactions the most and equally hate/struggle with the 2k payments every week, and especially when it's doubled for taking on Robin's share.

But lore wise and gameplay mechanics wise, seems like we're stuck with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ik it's unrealistic and won't happen, because Bailey's whole design is to be a thorn in the player's side and a main antagonist, but I wish there was some path to replace them as head of the orphanage with someone better. Even some absolutely complex path that requires the player to be at some obscure place at a specific time to start the quest line. Out of all the antagonists in the game, I hate Bailey's interactions the most and equally hate/struggle with the 2k payments every week, and especially when it's doubled for taking on Robin's share.

Defiant run all the way!!! (With Robin's debt)
1626554746749.png

I mean, why pay if you can just beat 'em every week? Robin gives you a salary every week too so that's a bonus~~~

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020

I know right?
I hate it when Bailey's demand keep increasing and increasing until you have to resort to dirty methods to make that money.
I like this game more for its Life Sim aspect but the increasing rent, with practically no way to avoid it, takes away from that.
Even if you get sold off multiple times, Bailey still finds you and milks you like a cashcow until it runs dry.

I wouldn't mind it as much if it's structured as a debt with interest and you pay it off slowly. The more you pay off at the start, the more the principal gets deducted and the overall debt is less. As long as you make enough, you should be able to work on the debt. A debt system like the one in Hardspace: Shipbreaker or Endless Sky is the one that I prefer to deal with.

Hence I modified the game a little bit to make it go away. A simple change with one letter.
Some may call it cheating and that's fine with me. I play it for the Roleplaying Life Sim aspect anyway.

I prefer to play as a hermaphrodite who has to keep her secret from the school or else she will be the pariah of the school.
She is a submissive person but when things are pushed too far, she will fight back. Like when her secret is threatened by Whitley the bully. It is for this reason I play her as the type of student who do not want to attract too much attention. Sexual stuff-wise, I play her in way that she eases into stuff. She really does not want to lose both her virginities to molesters on the street but once she is defiled, the restriction towards being violated again becomes less.
That's the approach I take when it comes to roleplaying in this game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I know right?
I hate it when Bailey's demand keep increasing and increasing until you have to resort to dirty methods to make that money.
I like this game more for its Life Sim aspect but the increasing rent, with practically no way to avoid it, takes away from that.
Even if you get sold off multiple times, Bailey still finds you and milks you like a cashcow until it runs dry.

I wouldn't mind it as much if it's structured as a debt with interest and you pay it off slowly. The more you pay off at the start, the more the principal gets deducted and the overall debt is less. As long as you make enough, you should be able to work on the debt. A debt system like the one in Hardspace: Shipbreaker or Endless Sky is the one that I prefer to deal with.

Hence I modified the game a little bit to make it go away. A simple change with one letter.
Some may call it cheating and that's fine with me. I play it for the Roleplaying Life Sim aspect anyway.

I prefer to play as a hermaphrodite who has to keep her secret from the school or else she will be the pariah of the school.
She is a submissive person but when things are pushed too far, she will fight back. Like when her secret is threatened by Whitley the bully. It is for this reason I play her as the type of student who do not want to attract too much attention. Sexual stuff-wise, I play her in way that she eases into stuff. She really does not want to lose both her virginities to molesters on the street but once she is defiled, the restriction towards being violated again becomes less.
That's the approach I take when it comes to roleplaying in this game.
I think I've already said it, just fight Bailey demmet.
You are small / normal body size? Use the sprays, Kylar can refill it.
You're tall? Just beat 'em like usual~~~

You can make an exception for Bailey too for your roleplay shenanigans (I always do)

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Defiant run all the way!!! (With Robin's debt)
View attachment 1304045

I mean, why pay if you can just beat 'em every week? Robin gives you a salary every week too so that's a bonus~~~
Is it actually feasible to beat Bailey every week, and thus avoid having to make his payments entirely? I'm normal body type, have As in the school skills, and don't have the pepper spray thingy in the attic (which I didn't even know was a thing until the other day). I'd love to be able to selectively pay on whatever weeks I want as shelling out 4k over and over again is becoming absolutely exhausting.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is it actually feasible to beat Bailey every week, and thus avoid having to make his payments entirely? I'm normal body type, have As in the school skills, and don't have the pepper spray thingy in the attic (which I didn't even know was a thing until the other day). I'd love to be able to selectively pay on whatever weeks I want as shelling out 4k over and over again is becoming absolutely exhausting.
Heh, I've been beating his a## when I beat him once in my save.
Haven't lost a fight ever since.

Fangs + bite action is your best friend in combat, heck if you want more damage go wear high heels or grow demon horns.
Forced gangbang with 4 people is impossible? Bite action = instant recoil in pain.

I could use a spray but I have a rule to never use sprays on that save.

Last edited:

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Question
i have start playing on vers 3.04 and then use the vers 3.12, and i have read that you could have brotel event with a horse since 3.11 but you need to "provide it", but how could you achieve that ?
got all the other brotel event, repair the sex device with the pink thing, have clear 2 more field to the farm, being paid 45 per hour, so what should i do to that ? or maybe i need to start a new game ?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes