Araghast

Sep 27, 2018
Is it actually feasible to beat Bailey every week, and thus avoid having to make his payments entirely? I'm normal body type, have As in the school skills, and don't have the pepper spray thingy in the attic (which I didn't even know was a thing until the other day). I'd love to be able to selectively pay on whatever weeks I want as shelling out 4k over and over again is becoming absolutely exhausting.
You can apologize and then make them cum. It's easier and increases rebelliousness in the orphanage. But make sure to wear a skulduggery mask and keep a hand on your face when an NPC grabs it if you want to avoid getting a bad reputation for being a slut.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Is it actually feasible to beat Bailey every week, and thus avoid having to make his payments entirely? I'm normal body type, have As in the school skills, and don't have the pepper spray thingy in the attic (which I didn't even know was a thing until the other day). I'd love to be able to selectively pay on whatever weeks I want as shelling out 4k over and over again is becoming absolutely exhausting.
You have two options when fighting Bailey which wouldn't lead you potentially getting in a soft game-over

1 - Make them cum
2 - Defeat them in a fight

Every combat with Bailey has them start very pissed off and will make you cry in one turn without high masochism and science. With just B level in English, you can apologise to Bailey in the first turn and have them stop their attacks on you.

After that, you can either just use submissive acts, such as stroke or kiss their chest to make them come, or you can retaliate with punches, kicks, bites and pepper spray to make them leave.

On my current save, I've always managed to make Bailey cum and haven't payed rent a single time. I've also defeated them ( and their accolyte who joins if you fought them once and won ) once with a tiny character without using any pepper spray. If you wanna do as much damage as possible, bite their nipple and wear heels before paying your debts, so your kicks can deal more damage. Having the dog / wolf transformation helps tremendously with the bite damage.

Reactions: kcj300 and Olakin

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Question
i have start playing on vers 3.04 and then use the vers 3.12, and i have read that you could have brotel event with a horse since 3.11 but you need to "provide it", but how could you achieve that ?
got all the other brotel event, repair the sex device with the pink thing, have clear 2 more field to the farm, being paid 45 per hour, so what should i do to that ? or maybe i need to start a new game ?
You need to get to a certain event after getting 3 or 4 fields ( and getting the farm safety to its lowest, i think ). At the conclusion of the event, you'll unlock the possibility to ride a horse to town.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
g
You need to get to a certain event after getting 3 or 4 fields ( and getting the farm safety to its lowest, i think ). At the conclusion of the event, you'll unlock the possibility to ride a horse to town.
Get the farm safety to the lowest ?
Like when it's heavily attaked by renny guy's ?
but okay i will continue in that way then thank =)

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also, I noticed a small glitch about clothes

When you go to bed and decide to go naked, your character will remove all their clothings except for my cat collar. When they'll wake up, their cat collar will be removed. I set the cat collar ( along with other clothes ) as part of my wardrobe, but when I wake up I just select the 'wake up dressed as you were' option

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Vrelnir

In the last weeks I've explored (part of) the game, I'll leave here my feedback (maybe you'll find it useful, from a player trying the game for the first time) ;)
(I'm playing with a female MC )

• I love the great amount of option you have into setting up your character and the world you'll play in (I excluded a lot of features oc, for example the 'monster' parts and so on, but the fact that I can randomly generate and adjust a great part of the rest is really appreciated).
  • The school parts and the bully parts are really well made. If I can make a suggestion here, add some events that link the bully and the MC loved ones (you can use the love stats to trigger them). On another note I expected events with the teachers too but found none of it.
  • Dress system: fantastic, how it blends with the other stats and how it is managed in the erotic scenes
  • Work in the cafè: it's the first job I've tried and I've spent a lot of grind in it, but I've found little to no interesting events for the time invested. Suggestion: add little events that are accessible to characters starting out (so probably with high purity and so on), be them totally random or linked to other characters (school npcs for example).
  • Club: It's the last thing I've tried, the concept seems interesting but please for the love of God change the manager. A weak\wimp\.. character managing a strip club in an erotic game makes no sense.
These are the aspects of the game that (for now) took my attention.
GL, keep up the good work ;)
That's great to hear.

I'm glad you like the bully parts. I'd like more interactions between them and the other student love interests. I agree we need more events with the teachers as well, though they won't all be lewdable.

Working at the cafe can lead to the chef job, but it isn't signposted very well. More small events that push the PC in that direction would be good.

I'm not changing Darryl! They are who they are. I agree their demeanor seems odd for their role though. There are reasons, and it's something I plan to explore in the future. The brothel owner behaves more like what you'd expect.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll do my best!
Hmm... I notice that even after getting the feat " No More Control " and maxing all 3 lewd stats they still go down every midnight. I know it is relatively easy to fill em up again, but shouldn't they act as a personality rather than like a mood to do those certain acts?

I hope there is a way to maintain Promiscuity, Exhibitionist, and Deviancy as my character has been doing it for quite some time and it is quite profitable like in the spa or brothel shows... if people would like to lower it then may I suggest therapy and even another job for Harper to make us forget being a pervert...

P.S I have secured the farm with Alex. A wife of the Great Hawk, Eden, and Kylar who also helped me equip the orphanage with pepper spray.

I go back to the orphanage and beat Bailey and his goon on a daily basis to set an example... but... I have beaten him countless times now... I thought he will get more aggressive in his atempts to extort me, but not a lot of people seem to want to take on the celebrity chef and famous exhibitionist of the town.

I also beat every rapist in town and teach people how to defend themselves and even made good friends with smugglers and criminals like Wren and Landry who help me beat down Remy who might have been obsessed with me with our time together as a Prized Cow for him.

With our character's connections and strength in the late game only when you get careless or be blinded by hubris will you fall.
I really want to see where the story will go from here and I really would like to be able to make big changes to the town as you are still being treated like some easy prey when you are the Alpha of the town... I really would like to see would be rapist becoming afraid to even dare approach you with how many dicks you bit.

Currently on a Lewd, but Wholesome and Defiant... slightly chaotic herm... since even if I am a Dom most of the time. Her curiosity and open-mindedness allow her to for example be Remy's cow for a few weeks and being submissive and cute.... before beating them all down to the ground and burning his fields.

P.P.S I don't like spoilers so this is my experience so far and I would like to know others who have a different or same playstyle as well... I also am curious of the islands of my map... but I am having a hard time swimming to it even after being the best swimmer in town.

I seldom even go to school after winning the Science and Math competition as well as being the top student... I suppose there should be more consequences when not attending but in my mind... being an exemplary student with business skills of managing a farm and selling as well as a chef... I am surprised no one would want to adopt me XD

View attachment 1301821

Here you see Nova hard at work and training her breasts after squeezing and milking it for days back in the cafe.
Also would like to see how long my hair could grow >w<
Thanks for sharing your character's experiences. I agree Bailey should get more ruthless if you continue to defy them.

Hard mode disables lewd stat decay. I might add an attitude that also disables it. Control can be hard to maintain once all stats are maxed though.

The lewd stats don't quite represent the PC's personality. More their inhibitions, their urges, and their acclimations.

As for the islands out at sea, you can't yet reach them. The prison is on one, and might be added a couple of updates from now.
Also, I noticed a small glitch about clothes

When you go to bed and decide to go naked, your character will remove all their clothings except for my cat collar. When they'll wake up, their cat collar will be removed. I set the cat collar ( along with other clothes ) as part of my wardrobe, but when I wake up I just select the 'wake up dressed as you were' option
Thanks for the heads up.
I wonder if the poll results will be public
I might make them public next update.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
As for the islands out at sea, you can't yet reach them. The prison is on one, and might be added a couple of updates from now.
Ooooo... a prison? Hopefully filled with a lot of large evil prisoners for us to potentially be abused by? ;D

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Ooooo... a prison? Hopefully filled with a lot of large evil prisoners for us to potentially be abused by? ;D
ah ah ah ah for sure but well got kidnapped by a wolf, a bird, a huntress, and spend time on a alysium, whithout even count my friday gangbang lol so i wouldnt complain much

Dec 12, 2019
Hey i had a question. I don't know if it's only in the premuim version but what are the strange outfits and what are they here for exactly? (The strange mask, strange skirt and strange shirt)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hey i had a question. I don't know if it's only in the premuim version but what are the strange outfits and what are they here for exactly? (The strange mask, strange skirt and strange shirt)
Do you mean locked items in the Forest Shop?
You have to achieve certain goals to unlock them. Each item has a hint.
You can look in the Wiki for a complete list.

Dec 12, 2019
Do you mean locked items in the Forest Shop?
You have to achieve certain goals to unlock them. Each item has a hint.
You can look in the Wiki for a complete list.
No like i'm playing the premium version so i don't know if it's the same but there's these three items in the normal shop there and i don't know what they are for

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
Absolutely love this game. I'll be honest, I don't often play a game for more than one or two sessions, but I've become so invested in my character, the systems at play and how well they overlap is super impressive.

My first character has been a girl who has a strong crush on Robin and spent the first week or two spending a lot of time with him, doing odd jobs at houses to get by. Cut forward to week 7, she's working at a strip club and is a hardcore exhibitionist, forced to do "favors" for Whitney while also seeing Avery as a sugar daddy. Despite everything (and with a reload or four), she has managed to hold onto her virginity and is saving it for Robin, but who knows how long that will last?

Can't wait to see where it goes. My only complaint is that I wish things could escalate a bit slower, though I know the way the systems work that probably is not possible. I do feel that the punishment for not paying escalates a little quickly, one or two medium punishments (doing sexual favors for an individual, forced to do a photo shoot) before the current first one, which while hot still seems like a lot for a first mess up (I am assuming that what happens in the alley after the first punishment happens no matter what). It also means if you wanna go for a slow corruption character, locking prostitution behind receiving that punishment means that your character will have a sudden spike in what they have experienced

Reactions: Vrelnir

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Absolutely love this game. I'll be honest, I don't often play a game for more than one or two sessions, but I've become so invested in my character, the systems at play and how well they overlap is super impressive.

My first character has been a girl who has a strong crush on Robin and spent the first week or two spending a lot of time with him, doing odd jobs at houses to get by. Cut forward to week 7, she's working at a strip club and is a hardcore exhibitionist, forced to do "favors" for Whitney while also seeing Avery as a sugar daddy. Despite everything (and with a reload or four), she has managed to hold onto her virginity and is saving it for Robin, but who knows how long that will last?

Can't wait to see where it goes. My only complaint is that I wish things could escalate a bit slower, though I know the way the systems work that probably is not possible. I do feel that the punishment for not paying escalates a little quickly, one or two medium punishments (doing sexual favors for an individual, forced to do a photo shoot) before the current first one, which while hot still seems like a lot for a first mess up (I am assuming that what happens in the alley after the first punishment happens no matter what). It also means if you wanna go for a slow corruption character, locking prostitution behind receiving that punishment means that your character will have a sudden spike in what they have experienced
prostitution isn't locked behind punishments, you can whore yourself at the bar or brothel at harvest street as soon as you hit enough promiscuity

Reactions: neverfor121

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
prostitution isn't locked behind punishments, you can whore yourself at the bar or brothel at harvest street as soon as you hit enough promiscuity
Okay good to know! Do you know any good ways to raise your promiscuity? I've been working as a dancer at the strip club but it has not changed too much

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes